Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+5
Charlii
Blueeyedsoul13
hangle123
louann17
Vix85
9 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

June Buddies - Page 4 Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by Charlii 11th July 2013, 8:32 am

I might get a sneaky measure in this weekend, but only because Im desperate to get back on the treadmill and need a better fitting sports bra. Then its only another 2wks before I can wear wires, woo, so 27th I will be heading straight to Westfield White City for my birthday bra trip!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 11th July 2013, 8:40 am

Oh no charlii that's not good! Like you say now your turn to look after him'm! My oh had a hernia op last year so after him looking after me for my ba we are now even! Bet you can't wait to no longer wear the binder! Not long to go now and you'll soon be in bras :) I've promised myself a trip to Westfields too!

Eddy hope your doing ok! I got told off for my hunch back! Took me a couple of days to start standing straight and even now still trying to get used to actually having some boobs!!

Vix that is a great idea for Eddys tattoo :)
we should all have a June meet up!

Xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 11th July 2013, 8:55 am

oh we should definitely have a june meet up!!

charlii wow only 3 more days of the binder, i'm jealous! 
also i live really close to the westfield, i can see it from my kitchen window!! so let me know if you fancy a coffee, but def let me know about any good bra shops, i've never had the need for them before so i wouldnt know lol.

hows everyone else doing?

my 4th day back at work is absolutely fine, no probs! my boobs can be a little bit achey when i wake up but as soon as i'm up and about they're fine.
i'll be 3weeks post op tomorrow and am finally getting my dressings removed, bit scared!! but will also be intrigued to see my scars for the first time!

x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 11th July 2013, 9:01 am

Blue that would be dangerous if I lived that close! Every time I pop down to London or go to westfields my debit card takes a battering!
Glad everything is going well at work- did you go on that business trip when you went back? Good luck for your post op, everything will be fine. It's a bit scary /interesting looking at your scars for the first time but soon get used to them :)
X
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th July 2013, 9:15 am

I've been googling bra shops, I had no idea where to start, I've always just got primark/asda in XXXL padding before! I think Westfields has a good range, La Senza and Boux Avenue (supposedly great for a fitting), Intimissi, to the uber pricey ones in the Village (Myla, £135 for a bra anyone?!). Might wait til next years bday to get a pricey one though, as theyre still gonna be changing loads!

I was thinking of having a little binder burning, but actually it might be an idea to keep it on at night/jogging for a while yet. I'll wait and see what the surgeon says in Sept before lighting them up!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 11th July 2013, 9:49 am

a June buddies meet up sounds good:) are most of you guys in London? xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 11th July 2013, 11:54 am

Excellent idea to meet up! It'd be strange to call each other by real names! Think we should do a combined burning ceremony/shopping trip/meet up/(and possibly tat sess for me!) :-) xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 11th July 2013, 1:21 pm

i've met some bjsf girls before, and going for drinks with two of them tonight!
some of us are also going to barcelona for a weekend in september :)

yes i'm in london! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th July 2013, 9:50 pm

Completely un-boob related, but I have just got some awesome news! My best friend/colleague from Canada has just got the all clear for a work trip to the UK, so Im finally going to meet her! Im soo excited, we're going to have such shenanigans!

Just wanted to share dance clap hands woohoo
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 12th July 2013, 7:08 am

Awesome Charlii! When does she come over? Hopefully not too long to wait, maybe you could sort a work trip over to Canada too at some point, get work to cover the costs! You're gonna have to show her the best of the UK when she's here!
Xx

Vix, you have some amazing designs! How did you decide on them? That's what I'm struggling with really, I want it to mean or reference something but can't quite picture it, maybe you can bring your OH to our meet up?!! :-) xxx

On a seperate point just wondered did any one loose weight over the first few days? I've lost like 3lbs, read so much about Buddha belly and putting on weight that I'm surprised I've lost weight instead? I had 37g removed from my leftie but that is no where near 3lbs! I'm happy to be loosing weight but just surprised? Did you girls find the same? All I've done is eat and sleep, the most exercise I've done is walk around the house. I was defo expecting to put weight on? Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th July 2013, 7:19 am

Shes coming a week today Smike . Works pretty tight with cash at the momement though, so I doubt they'll fork out for a return trip just yet! I will be taking her on a tour of london, from Westminster to the Camden goths!

I could be that you've not lost weight, just muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're sat around getting fat like the rest of us, your weights gonna go down before it goes up.

2 more days!!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 12th July 2013, 7:29 am

That does make sense Charlii, thanks for the reminder. Also I need to remember I had an uplift where they've taken mostly away rather than augment so that might be a reason too!! 

Wow next week! That's brilliant timing in that you're a good month post op and more importantly binder free!! Not long now, next 48 hours will fly, then you can be free of the damn thing! Sports bra will be so much better! Have you bought the Triaction and shock absorber? Meant to be the best ones for running etc? Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th July 2013, 8:37 am

Not yet, on a mission with my sister tomorrow to get something to hold these badboys down when I get back on the treadmill. Even if I can just get a rough idea of what size to buy online. Never thought Id say this, but I cant wait to start exercising again! Now that Im a desk jocky, it all just sits on my a$$ and tum. Need to firm this jelly back up!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 12th July 2013, 9:02 am

blue, hope you had a lovely evening. I'm down in the south west but happy to travel to the majority

Charli, hope you have abrilliant time with  your friend:)

eddy, myoh would love to come to something like that lol! and he would be more than happy to draw you something personal to yo. mine are a mix of personal things and pretty things:) he's taking of bra shopping today!!!! yes!!!!!!!!! xx:) how're you feeling today xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 12th July 2013, 9:56 am

Ah that would be perfect if your OH came along, he'll be surrounded by booblicious girls!! :-) mix of personal and pretty is exactly what I'm after so yours/his help would be great!! So excited already! Hope you have a brilliant time shopping today, enjoy all the gorgeous bras, I know you're gonna look amazing in them!! Have fun!! Xxx

Charlii, know what you mean about exercising and now can't wait. I love boxercise and defo won't be able to do that for a few months, love running too, I think I'll be wearing both the triumph and shock absorber at the same time for that! Not letting gravity get to me again! But it's funny isn't it, once we know we can't do it or that we might be putting on weight, it's like let me at the gym! Hope it's not long for you hun.xx

Blue hope you had a good evening too, who have you met up with already? Must have been strange to put a face to the name! :-)

Am feeling ok generally, a bit sorer today perhaps, defo feel more tender internally in my left, it's like a constant dull ache but not that noticeable until I move. Back is aching a bit from the sleeping slightly up but other than that am ok. Really hoping my T-junction wounds are healing, I want to start itching so at least I know it's healing! That's the bit I'm most worried about, my surgeon said I was more of a reconstruction so just hoping I'm healing altogether in the right places!! Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 12th July 2013, 8:29 pm

eddy, itching always seems to be a good sign:) sounds like things are healin nicely hun:)
just got back from an afternoon/evening of shopping and drinks! it would seem I'm a 32e! !!!! wow, so pleased. I have lovely new bras too!! I can't stop smiling. my oh also treated me to some lovely new dresses to show everything off. I'm so pleased best money I ever spent!!! xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 12th July 2013, 8:38 pm

oh wow vix that sounds great!! and what a lovely OH you've got! you must be so pleased, a 32E! where did you get measured?
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 12th July 2013, 8:52 pm

Wow vix that is amazing! You must be so chuffed Stars that's lovely of you oh half to treat you. Where did you get your bras from ? How was the fitting ? I've never had a bra fitting, will be a new experience for me in 3 weeks time dance x
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 12th July 2013, 9:52 pm

That's brilliant Vix! 32E!!! Woooohooo! You've defo got to flaunt those!! So lovely of your OH to treat you, the bras and dresses have to be shown off together! So pleased for you!! Makes me smile to hear the ups and downs of the last few months have been totally worth it!! :ok:  Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 13th July 2013, 8:42 am

aw thanks girls, eddy, it really is worth it hun I couldn't stop smiling when I walked out in that size without padding! ! I got measured in Debenhams and the lady was lovely. so I have some bras from there and also ann summers as they have some really pretty ones:) the oh was really patient bless him. He had to twiddle his thumbs by the dildos as I tried everything on! he he! won't be long til you girls will be doing the same its the best feeling:) xx xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 13th July 2013, 9:29 am

Oh that's hilarious Vix, the OH twiddling his thumbs by the dildo's!! Made me properly lol!!! Owwww my stitches!!!! :-)) xxxxx  Hysterical
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 13th July 2013, 10:03 am

he bloody loved it!! I hope your stitches are still intact!! how's your pain eddy? xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 13th July 2013, 10:15 am

I hope they're still intact Vix!! Funny!! You really made me lol! Pain is fine, haven't taken any pain meds yet, just uncomfortable sleeping, so back ache in equal measure to boob ache. Looking forward to my first post op appt to see the nurse already on Tues! Am always waiting for the next thing! :-) You should put a new avi up with your new 32E bras! Whats your plans for today? You should go somewhere to show off the new bras and dresses! :-) xxxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 13th July 2013, 11:03 am

I'll definitely get one up later were going for a walk and a pub lunch today so I'm all creamed up ready to go with the girls on show:) I can't wait for  you to be doing the same and updating how great it makes you feel too:)
Tuesday will come so quick. I know what you mean about wishing for the next thing, totally natural i think! you up to much today? xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 13th July 2013, 11:24 am

Hey Vix, enjoy lunch in the sun with your new outfit and assets!! Show them off with pride!! Its lovely to hear about enjoying the end result so I can live with that for now! Not much today other than more films, more reading. Went out to have my hair washed yday which knackered me out so staying in today. Have got round to putting an avi up, I'm all bandaged up and not moving anywhere! Hmmm just noticed my nips can be seen.  :doh:  Oh well, it's a boob forum!! :-) xxx have an awesome day with your new 32E's!!
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next