Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+5
Charlii
Blueeyedsoul13
hangle123
louann17
Vix85
9 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

June Buddies - Page 5 Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by Charlii 13th July 2013, 4:49 pm

Very nice eddy! Results are in, and 6wk post size is...(drum roll)... 32d/dd! may have treated myself to a little lacy number, i'll post it once I'm on the laptop! Little bit pleased with that! Still 2wk before I can wear it, but it's purdy! We'll see if the get any bigger once the fluff fairy's been!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 13th July 2013, 5:44 pm

Wow congrats Charlii! That's a brilliant size!! Where did you go to be measured? I reckon you'll be even bigger once fluffed, congrats! Is it tomo your binder comes off? You can burn it outside in this heatwave!! :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 13th July 2013, 6:12 pm

yay eddy, you have avi, looking fab hu, didn't see any nipple action though lol!! nipples do seem to have0 a mind of their own though!! ha ha. We had a lovely day in the sun turned a few heads lol which the oh actually enjoyed:) congratulations on your fitting Charli, enjoy:) xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 13th July 2013, 6:26 pm

I went to house of Fraser, they measured around the band (i measure 31") the she just took a look and went mmm about a D? Start there and play around! Not the best, but a good start! I'll get measured again in boux Avenue in a couple weeks. 

Yep, binder off tomorrow! Though I didn't wear it shopping today, and it felt sooo good!

Also, I'm pretty sure my 21mth old niece now thinks I'm called auntie boobies!!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 13th July 2013, 6:40 pm

I think you should change your username to Auntie Boobie in that case Charlii! :-) be interesting to hear what Boux will say, you maybe the same as Vix with a E, from your avi, you look like an E to me. Enjoy getting rid of your binder tomo. Xx

Hey Vix, thanks hun, nips do have a mind of their own, esp when there are white bandage cut around them! :-) glad you had a nice day out, that must have felt fab turning a few heads! Think you've totally arrived at your boobie journey destination! Enjoy wearing those new bras to its full effect! Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 13th July 2013, 6:47 pm

I definitely will such a weird place to be after waiting for so long! but a good place:) I think white is probably the worst colour for showing shadows especially in the nipple area lol xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 13th July 2013, 6:54 pm

You enjoy it hun, you've been through the roller coaster journey and totally deserve to enjoy it now! Also helps me to think it won't be long for me. This recovery lark is extremely tedious to say the least. Yeah the macom material isn't as thick as you might think!! :-) xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 13th July 2013, 7:17 pm

keep thinking that everyday is another step in your recovery and feeling amazing about yourself babe, it will be here in no time. everyday is better than the last when it comes to healing xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 13th July 2013, 8:05 pm

Thanks Vix, the boredom of being at home is getting to me. I have pretty much ticked everything off my list I need to organise for the next 6 months, I don't do sitting around putting my feet up! I'm usually manic busy. It's strange, I could never be at home full time. Feels like such a waste of time sat at home watching tv! BUT I have to remember I wanted the surgery and need to recover so I need to suck it up!! Thanks for reminding me that each day is better than the last, it's easy to forget! Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 14th July 2013, 8:56 am

I totally get the twitchy feet thing!  You'll be back to normal in no time hun:) try and enjoy the rest as it won't be long til you'll be back into normal life and wanting a little respite:) 
I'm doing some gardening today lol. The in laws are coming over and the garden needs attention! any ideas on outdoor pot plants that are easy to look after!?! X
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 14th July 2013, 2:17 pm

Oh girls, they're finally free!! It feels so good! AND im even getting a lil bit o cleavage now that Im wearing a sports bra in the right size! yahoo 

Though cleaning my bathroom today was a bad choice. Sweaty!

BTW, has anyone else noticed we've lost 50pgs of our chat...?
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 14th July 2013, 2:38 pm

omg now you've said... we're back down to 6 pages!!!! how very odd! we must have been filling too much storage space lol

ooh charlii CONGRATS on losing the binder!!! i have 3 more weeks to go and am literally counting down the days....
at least now i'm in 'normal' sportsbras because my macoms were getting abit loose without the swelling and that feels better already!

and my dressings are off since friday, so all in all i feel like i'm getting somewhere though!

i feel you on the house work, i couldn't bear it anymore today and changed the bed sheets and gave my bedroom a wipe and clean and tidy, and put a new wall vinyl up! hope i didn't overdo it, but i feel fine!

now off out shopping for a bit..

hope everyone else is doing fine too!! :) x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 14th July 2013, 3:32 pm

Gardening isn't my strong point Vix I'm afraid, I think I have some primrose shrubs in my big teacup/saucer plant pots which seem to survive year after year so I'd suggest them (or at least i think thats what they are!). My gardening skills goes as far as "oh they look pretty!" I never know what the plants are called!  Hope you're having fun out in the garden though! Xx

Congrats on getting rid of the binder Charlii, enjoy the freedom! 

Blue well done you on getting so much done today, sounds like you're fully back to normal doing all that. :-)

I would very much like to fast forward two weeks so I can get doing stuff again. It's so restricting being bandaged up and trying to be still! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 14th July 2013, 3:41 pm

Oh and I think we got to over 1000 posts and must have been cleared for storage like Blue said. It's been a busy month!! :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 14th July 2013, 3:56 pm

haha, that makes sense! But then if youre gonna have a womens only forum, its gonna get chatty!!

I've been getting quite a lot of aching in lefty over the last week. Its still very wide under my arm, like, if I swing my arms forward they hit my left and not my right. Im hoping now I have a properly fitting sports bra it'll help to bring it in. Not seeing my surgeon again until Sept, but im sure its fine and just needs to drop into place a little more.

Ah, your lucky to have a garden Vix! Im stuck in a first floor flat with a lonley orchid to not look after! Desperate to buy a house so I can enjoy the sunshine, but we've got 2 properties we need to shift first.

Blue, at least you're half way there! I woke up this morning and literally ripped the thing off! Now Im just counting the next two weeks til I can wear wires, and have a big ol' welcome party for them!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 14th July 2013, 4:50 pm

oh you lucky thing, can you wear wires at 6 weeks?
i have to wait 3 months! but swapped my macoms for shockabsorbers yesterday and feel better about it already!

eddy i know its difficult to not overdo things, but keeping mobile is recommended! no need to sit still all the time :) but i probably shouldn't have changed the bed sheets and all that until the 6 week mark really...

vix i'm no expert on gardening either i'm afraid, i only have a few indoor plants. hope you manage to find something nice :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 14th July 2013, 5:11 pm

My notes say binder for 6wks, sports bras day and night for 8. We checked with the nurse, and she was like yep, wires at 8!

Got a shockabsorber yesterday for running, gonna give it a go Tues so I'll report back. Might get a triaction too next month
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 14th July 2013, 5:16 pm

good luck for the run!!
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 14th July 2013, 5:24 pm

Does seem like time has flown since your surgery Charlii, won't be long til wires at all, you'll have to update the avi when you do! 

That's what I'm getting too the Shock Absorber and Triaction, am planning to wear them at the same time when I exercise, I'm not going through an uplift again!!

My notes say to stay still as much as possible Blue due to full anchor lift, I probably look like a patch work under the bandage so I under why, its just not much fun! I have been walking but it's not enough in my eyes, I guess at least I haven't put on weight!! :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 14th July 2013, 5:31 pm

ah fair enough eddy! staying so still must be tough!! how long do you need to be still for? x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 14th July 2013, 6:29 pm

Have my one week appt on Tuesday, so hoping nurse will say I'm healing ok and allow me a bit more movement. My first surgeon recommended I be off for three weeks, luckily THG have only said two. I'm just nervous about not pushing the movement thing, I've seen some pics whereby the boob looks uneven on join from nipple down to crease and I don't want to cause that by me not staying still. I'm sure that's more down to surgeon skills where it's even or not but I don't want to risk it. The things we do girls to look good!!! :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 15th July 2013, 7:54 am

First day at work binder free - they're jiggling when I walk! It feels so weird! But in a good way. Lefty was very sore this morning, real morning boob achy again. Im sure it'll pass.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 15th July 2013, 9:50 am

I hope your first binder free workday is going well charli :) it must be kinda  nice to get some wobble? More of a natural feel

eddy, big day for you tomorrow I'll be thinking of you:) i hope youre given the go ahead for being more active.

my planting went quite well yesterday lol. I did look a dork standing outside homebase waiting for it to open though! they're still alive today though so can't all be bad! haha. xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 15th July 2013, 9:51 am

blue.. did you get anything nice when you went shopping xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 15th July 2013, 11:33 am

Hope you're enjoying first full day without the binder Charllii, enjoy the wobble and freedom! I imagine the morning boob ache means all the nerves have been working hard? Hope it gets better for you!

Hope you had a good day with the in laws out in the garden Vix, very good sign new plants are still alive, keep them watered, think that's the key to keeping plants alive! When are you back at work hun? Xx

Yes how did the late Sunday night shipping go Blue? Hope you treated yourself to something nice! :-)
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next