Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+5
Charlii
Blueeyedsoul13
hangle123
louann17
Vix85
9 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

June Buddies - Page 9 Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by eddy787 22nd July 2013, 8:24 pm

Yay!! Awesome! How was it? Did you try them all on? Really chuffed you manage to make it!!! Woohoo!! xx

Sat/Sun would be better for me too. How about Sun 25th or Sat 31st Aug girls? I will be bra runner too but more than happy to!

Just had my first shower, not happy about my right boob, just looks all uneven and...just generally unpleasant. Have asked Cookie to take a look to see if this is a good or bad boob job as I don't know!
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 22nd July 2013, 9:31 pm

yay charlii great you could make it!!

eddy try not to worry too much so early post op while they're still settling. what did cookie say?

i can do 25th, but not 31st aug!

x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 22nd July 2013, 9:38 pm

Sat 31st would be good for me, how does that work for everyone else who is up for it? Have a mooch and some lunch perhaps?

Oh no eddy in what way do you mean unpleasant? Cookie will give you an honest opinion, I hope your ok hun, its tough as its such a waiting game with all the changes and time they take to settle.

So glad you made late night shopping and got some new bras :) where did you get them from? hope your oh's op goes well
X

hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd July 2013, 10:18 pm

Eddy its so early yet, youre still in the frankenboob zone, especially as you've had the uplift so theres more stitching. I promise, 2 more weeks and you'll wonder what the fuss was!

I went to Boux Avenue to get measured, coming up as 32DD/34D depending on the bra, as some of the lacier once didn't stretch so much. The fitter bless her just kept bringing more and more, like I said, I had to stop her at one point and just say can I have a browse! The fitting rooms are weird, there's 3 different lighting levels to make sure you look flattering and a concierge bell so you can ask for more. They were very thorough though. I think I came away with 5, I just couldn't choose! Some lovely t-shirt bras, a balconette and a plunge that fit soo well on the cups I had to have it, even though its a little tight, but nothing an extender wont fix! Cant wait to wear them! Had a look in Intimissi and La Senza, but didn't fancy any of it.

La Senza had a male fitter - would you be comfortable with that? He seemed nice enough when he asked if I needed help, Im just not sure Id be OK with him fitting me?

Also, my sis is booking us a burlesque/Hollywood glamour shoot mid august, which will be an awesome opportunity to show off my new norks!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 22nd July 2013, 10:32 pm

great size charlii!! :ok: 

no i've got to say i wouldnt be comfortable with a male fitter, thats a bit weird!

oooh i'd be really interested to hear how your shoot goes, and maybe get the details if you're pleased with the results? i really want to do something like this :) x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 22nd July 2013, 11:06 pm

How about bank hol Monday 26th or Sunday 1st Sept so everyone can make it? Mooch and lunch sounds great hangle, we also need cocktails to toast June buddies!

Was doing really well during these last two weeks but just had my first cry. Frankenboob is the exact way I would describe it Charlii, I think I was naïve in what to expect at this stage. Cookie has said the denting/uneveness of the joins and areola/nip will flatten in time, but I will be bringing it to Michael's attention when I see him in a fortnight. I'm also upset as I was trying to be discreet about this but it's unmistakeable how much smaller I am in my work dresses. I can't hide it at all. (not helped by the macom). I know I was happy to go smaller but did not realise how noticeable it would be. Again totally naïve.

Boux sounds like a proper bra pampering sess Charlii, that's brilliant service, will most defo be going there on our outing. Glad you got a few things, and hope your hubby enjoyed it too! :-)

Male fitter, nooooooo way Jose!!
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 23rd July 2013, 6:44 am

sounds like you had a lovely day trying on bras charli:)
eddy, still early days hun, but I'm sure cookie will be able to put your mind at rest. hope you enjoyed your shower. 

xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 23rd July 2013, 11:09 pm

Hey Vix, how about you hun, do you know your shifts that far ahead, can you make wknds for a meet up? Midgie, how about you hun?

Hangle, it's unpleasant as right boob is a curved W shape at the bottom so the vertical is dented in, whereas the left is a nice U shape boob at the bottom. The right nipple is also dented in on one side, whereas the left nipple, although puckered, is nicely level of with the skin of my boob. Two very different result, the right boob has huge amount of healing to do compared to the left. I'm feeling better today, as I know the new boobs have the potential to be so much better than what I had before! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 24th July 2013, 11:15 am

hi eddy, I'll definitely check my shifts and see what I can do:) where is the shopping centre? are you looking at25and31 August
glad to hear your Felin better today. You've been through loads with your boobs with everything you had done so it may take slightly longer. but the good thing is you're beginning to see the results with your left so only a matter of time before right catches up too:) xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 24th July 2013, 7:54 pm

Hey Vix, it's Westfield shopping centre, near Shepherds Bush/White City in London. here is a link...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah either of those dates, and if you can't do those, let us know which dates you can do...xx

Cookie says the unevenness will eventually sort itself out with lots of massaging, but it's gonna be months, I will be patient and try not to panic. If only the right was a U shaped like the left, I think I would feel a lot better!! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 24th July 2013, 9:27 pm

aw eddy i'm glad Cookie has given you some reassurance. It really is so hard trying to be patient when they are going through so many different changes. We've also got to remember to treat them as two different ops. Hang in there lovely they will get better Hug 

Vix hope you can make it! 

x
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 24th July 2013, 9:35 pm

It's all a total waiting game isn't it, you girls are waiting for fluffing/dropping and I'm waiting for dents/holes/unevenness to even out, I will be going massage crazy once I'm allowed, bio oil will be ordered in huge quantities!! :-) 

Hope work is going better Hangle, Vix hope you're enjoying your days off! X
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 25th July 2013, 8:56 am

unfortunately both those dates fall on lates and nights weekends where I'll be working so won't be able to get up and back in a day. But I hope you girls all have a fab time!
bio oil has really helped to reduce my scars so I hope you have the same  when you're able to massage hun:)
my days off went to quickly! onto lates this afternoon for 4  days. hard weekend a head! how's work for you eddy and hangle? xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 25th July 2013, 11:27 pm

We can always try for a different date Vix, let us know which wknds you can do? Oh good to hear bio oil works hun, will prob become obsessed with massaging once I'm allowed. :-)

Ah hope the wknd working goes ok for you Vix. Try not to work too hard! :-) First week back at work hasn't been too bad, boobs defo ache though at the end of the day, I also know what you mean by morning boob now too! Didn't get this during the first two week. I had a hosp appt today and the nurse only pushed on my boobs accidently, stung like crazy!!! Prob hasn't helped with the aching!
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 26th July 2013, 6:36 am

Like eddy said feel free to chose some different dates vix. That's good that the bio oil is working :)

Glad your first week back to work has been ok eddy xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th July 2013, 9:36 pm

Hey Blue, apparently Mr Hassan is leaving THG? Have you heard? How does that affect your aftercare?
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 27th July 2013, 9:09 pm

hi girls.. been a bit busy with work. I'll definitely look and see what dates I could do. Is it weekends when you girls will be free xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 27th July 2013, 10:51 pm

hey charlii, i read this on another thread and discussed it with kenzie today who had mr hassan back in march. she phoned her pcc who said she had not heard about this, but in any case even if he did leave he would cover all the work apparently.

i really hope he doesnt leave but now that his own practice seems to being so well....
i do expect a fight to have him do anything if he doesnt regularly work for thg anymore, but i suppose i'll cross that bridge when i come to it, and in the meantime will grill mr hassan himself at my 3 month check up.
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 27th July 2013, 10:52 pm

oooooh i've just noticed my status has changed to elite member!! Cheerleader
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th July 2013, 8:15 am

Haha, yey! Only just seen I'm an addict!

Glad you have a plan, I think it should be his responsibility rather than the clinics, but then that's who your contract is with. Tricky. It never even crossed my mind what would happen if my surgeon were to leave THG. Don't leave til you have a satisfactory answer at your 3mth.

In other booby news, my lefty is giving me so much hassle at the moment. There's always been a dull ache under the implant, but the other night i went to shift my weight in bed and something pulled. I was in tears, it hurt so bad and the worry about how much damage I'd done. Emailed my nurse and she called me back, I've probably just pulled a muscle, so painkillers and rest. But then I asked her about wires and she was all, no not til 3mth in case it irritated your scars. Well, #1, the wires are nowhere near my scars as they're still quite high, and #2, my surgeons notes say sports bra day and night 8wks. I might not be seeing my surgeon til 3mth, but that's what he wrote, implying wires at 8 (which is today!). So I guess coz of the injury I'll stick with sports bras for now, but wear my wires if I'm going somewhere nice. They're all just sitting there waiting to be worn!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 28th July 2013, 12:39 pm

hey charlii, 
yes it does sound like you've pulled a muscle hun. hope it gets better soon.

about the wires though, if your surgeon says from 8weeks, doesnt necessarily mean 'your' boobs are ready from them so maybe break them in slowly? 

i'll have to get a 3month appointment first, apparently they don't know them yet, aargh. have been annoying the pcc to help me though, hopefully she'll sort it out..
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 28th July 2013, 2:07 pm

ladies i have some new sportsbras and i LOVE them!!

i found the shockabsorbers comfy for a while (34C) but was getting increasingly uncomfy in them.. so took a trip to the big M&S on Oxford street / marble arch yesterday, and bought the two pack extra high impact non-wired sportsbras, they are so SO incredibly comfy that they seriously rival the macoms!!! 
and the best thing is, i bought them in 32D!! yahoo 
i never thought i'd fit a D cup :)

also, i just simply couldnt resist and tried on a lovely lacy balconette bra as well, and it fit well and looked amazing and i simply couldn't resist, so i had to buy this fantastic 32D bra (with matching undies of course) !!!!

was so happy i couldn't stop grinning to myself :)
now my first proper bra is sitting prettily in my underwear drawer waiting for my 3 months in sportsbras are up!! what a motivation though :)

i also took the opportunity to clear out all my old bras too, washed them all and then they will be going to charity. 

wahoooo!!! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th July 2013, 4:28 pm

Woop woop! So pleased for you! They do have some gorgeous ones in there, I fell in love with one a few weeks ago, but they didn't have my size at the time. I also tried their sports bras, but didn't get in with them probably because I was trying on completely the wrong size at the time! I need something hefty for running, as i don't think the shock absorber on its own is enough. Would you be comfortable running in the m&s ones then?
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 28th July 2013, 5:59 pm

no idea about running charlii as i can't do that yet ;) but in about 1.5 weeks or so i'll jump up and down for you and let you know :)

strangely enough i didnt get on with the m&S ones at first either. i tried the high impact ones a few times and they just didnt fit properly.
but the extra high impact ones are a good bit different in style, so fit differently as well!
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th July 2013, 7:20 pm

Hmm, maybe i'll have to head back there next weekend and try them on again. Gonna buy some of the triaction this week too, just buy a bunch of sizes and send them back. Good job it's payday this week!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next