Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling so down!

3 posters

Go down

Feeling so down! Empty Feeling so down!

Post by _wildflower_ 28th June 2017, 11:50 am

I've had so many issues since surgery with the placement of one of the implants being too high up... and one implant being too big... resulting in a really wonky appearance, also a bad scar on my areola reduction due to infection from the crappy nurses.

I went through hell trying to get my surgeon to listen to my concerns and stop acting like they were nothing! They finally agreed to revise for free but I was left with 0 trust for them.  

This was over one year ago, I've left it in the hands of a solicitor and they said it will take 18 months at least to sort, they told me that I had a case, I was to wait for a call to arrange for a medical expert to look at me, I asked them how long this would be and they said a few months and to wait for contact.

I heard nothing, 9 months later I called them thinking they would be half way through my case after everything I was told and she said....''oh was it an enquiry??" They hadn't even opened a file after telling me that they had.

Cannot believe it. 

I only have 3 years after the BA to make a claim and this has wasted so much time so now I am back at square one looking for another solicitor, and feeling like I should have just agreed to the revision from my crappy suregon as it would be better than nothing! I am scared that this will get no where and I will be left so wonky and unhappy there is no way I can afford more surgery and my trust in anyone is destroyed...

Sorry for the moan
but this is a nightmare.
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Feeling so down! Empty Re: Feeling so down!

Post by loui1981 4th September 2017, 10:12 pm

i am sorry no one has replied to you. 
I understand what it is like to be disappointed and how scary it must be to be facing a revision ok. 
how are you feeling now?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparklesprinkle 28th September 2022, 9:37 am

It’s awful when things go wrong - sorry you are so down. Have you found any support yet?
Sparklesprinkle
Sparklesprinkle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down