Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:( feeling sorry for myself

+4
MissCET
Jenpops
Princessgem
Wonderwoman1
8 posters

Go down

:(  feeling sorry for myself  Empty :( feeling sorry for myself

Post by Wonderwoman1 23rd December 2013, 6:33 pm

Hi girls.. After thinking I had double bubble in leftie. Went to see PS as he thought it was fluid.. He stuck  a massive needle in my boob to draw out the fluid but none came out :(.. Feeling very sorry for myself. I've to go back in 2 weeks to see if if settles and if not, then he will fix.. He said I've not to worry and it's not serious.. But I have 3 for the price of 2 boobs now lol..xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

:(  feeling sorry for myself  Empty Re: :( feeling sorry for myself

Post by Princessgem 23rd December 2013, 6:43 pm

Aww no , this is what I've been told I'm at risk of ! How will he fix it ? I'm still learning so can't offer much advice but hopefully another lady might be able to help, hugs Hun :) x x x
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 23rd December 2013, 8:35 pm

Oh babe. Sorry you're going through the double bubble situ. Really hope it sorts itself out or the surgeon sorts it quick for you. 
Big hugs xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 23rd December 2013, 8:45 pm

Oh i'm sorry hunny, i don't have any advice but didn't want to read and not respond. I really hope it's just swelling or something similar. xxxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd December 2013, 8:50 pm

At this early stage it can appear your boobs look dented or double bubbled hopefully it's just healing and should settle within weeks/months x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 23rd December 2013, 9:23 pm

Aw Wonderwoman, soz to hear it never got fixed today, try focus on what ps said that it's totally fixable.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd December 2013, 9:28 pm

Did you have Polyeurothane implants hun? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 23rd December 2013, 11:21 pm

Hey girls. I had Allergan natrelle round.. Not sure if they are Polyeurotgane or not.. It just looks sooooo weird.. So fed up wearing sports bra too as it's really annoying my incisions.. I said I could feel implant under my breast (breast stops and implant hanging down about an inch) bug he said it may sort itself out because of his technique.. Right breast is perfect and want left to look the same :( xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by misskaren 23rd December 2013, 11:36 pm

aww babes thats a shame but i would defo say as you have only had them done it really will take time to settle and it may just be one implant has dropped more than other just now.

i also met vivek when i was researching surgeons and he came across really well.  i had my dressings off today and i was told my boobs will change alot over next few months.  One is higher and slighty more firm them the other and one is more swollen and again been told this is all normal and that one may drop and go softer before the other as its two separate operations.

gives your body time to heal from such a big operation and let you body accept the implant before panicking too much.

I know its easier said that done but it is fixable and if the surgeon isnt too concerened and giving it time i am sure it will all be fine.

let mw know how you get on.
 Hug 

karenxx
misskaren
misskaren
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th December 2013, 2:00 am

Wonderwoman1 wrote:Hey girls. I had Allergan natrelle  round.. Not sure if they are Polyeurotgane or not.. It just looks sooooo weird.. So fed up wearing sports bra too as it's really annoying my incisions.. I said I could feel implant under my breast (breast stops and implant hanging down about an inch) bug he said it may sort itself out because of his technique.. Right breast is perfect and want left to look the same :( xx
You have 'textured' implants babe.

The reason I asked was because a lady with polyeurothan had a similar probelm hun. 

It sounds like your surgeon probably at first suspected a Seroma, but upon aspiration found no fluid there at all, so is hoping its just one of those things after surgery that goes on to right itself after a month or so...

If not, like the lady I mentioned above it could be possibly be something as simple as a little dog ear (excess skin)... All that would be required 'if this were the case' would be for the surgeon to remove the excess skin and that's it. This is what happened for the other lady anyway, I'm not for a moment suggesting you have the same at all and do hope it rights itself. 

If you feel like your incisions are being irritated babe then maybe try using a panty liner or sanitary towel and place it upon your incisions with the side against your bra. This will act as a nice soft cushion for your incisions babe rather than them being irritated rubbing in your bra band. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down