Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is this feeling ?

+8
AmyD
Clara
misf1
Kat4
worsley1
pard434
annaliese76
Doony
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what is this feeling ? Empty what is this feeling ?

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 8:18 am

hi my lovely friends... its the 7th day after my surgery.. im having so much pain still.. but today all night... after sleeping a bit at night i woke up with horrible pain during the night in my boobs.. like they r so tight anb stiff like they r gonna fall off.. i could hardly move or change position cuz of the pain its causing.. and i woke up in the morning with the same feeling my boobs are so hard and painful.. i took a muscle relaxant..
is this the morning boob ?? why do i get it on day 7th.. why is my pain sooo late.. i dont get.. shouldnt i be feeling better by now ???
Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

what is this feeling ? Empty Re: what is this feeling ?

Post by annaliese76 21st November 2011, 8:30 am

I had some bad pains after a week or so hun but this was because i tried sleeping flat again so i slept upright for a few more nights and was fine. Have you just started sleeping upright or have you just stopped taking pain killers(maybe thats why u suddenly feel pain) if not give ur ps a call they should be able to put ur mind at rest babe xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 8:42 am

no i have like tons of pillows under me.. and i still take my pain killers... its so weird i dont get it.. why is the pain getting worse after a week.. it should get better ?? right ... sometimes i keep thinking and im worried that my body is rejecting the size of the implants and cant deal with it.. so i panic alot.. hissy
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pard434 21st November 2011, 8:45 am

I'm 7 days post op and I still get this in the mornings. Not nice, but part of the journey apparently. Hope it gets better for you soon.
pard434
pard434
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 21st November 2011, 8:59 am

Aw hun contact ur ps for some advice but it's probably normal, i've just seen that you had unders which so i'm told can take longer just get pl Hug enty of rest hun
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by worsley1 21st November 2011, 9:15 am

Hi, if i was you id make an appointment to go back and get checked. I had 410 unders 2 and a half weeks ago and the pain has been nothing like you describe, although it is my 2nd op so the muscles may be more relaxed 2nd time. Thinking about the first time though it was still not as bad as you desribe.

Hope you get sorted
worsley1
worsley1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 9:28 am

the problem is i didnt make it here.. i would have to fly back... and its not possible now
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by worsley1 21st November 2011, 9:36 am

Where did you get them done ?
worsley1
worsley1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 9:38 am

lebanon.. and i called them yest they said its normal to have pains.. but im just worried cuz the pain is not getting better.. i dont know.. i keep regretting going too big
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 21st November 2011, 9:44 am

Does the pain ease with the muscle relaxant? Does it ease when you move about some? If its not permanently there I would say its normal.

I was surprised at how vicious a pain it was - actually took my breath away and I thought I might puke sometimes. The worst period of the pain was quite a few days after the op for me too - wonder if it was cos I finished the anti-inflamatory tabs the hospital gave me? but it did ease with pain-killers and moving about.

It also woke me in the night a couple of times too (I spose I might have been moving in my sleep and pulled myself a bit!) and it did scare me quite a bit - but HONESTLY its so much better now.

Hope you are ok, sure its normal. Being tense about the pain can make the muscles in your chest tense too (did with me) and so this makes the pain worse. Its hard to calm down when you are worried tho int it?

Are your dressings water-tight enough to have a bath chick? that ALWAYS helped me - ahm also with a good book and a large glass of red if you not taking too strong pain-killers? xxxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 9:45 am

should i be worried or what ? hissy im worried now... some told me its normal for the pain to get worse... am i normal or is something happening to me.. 500cc are not easy right ?
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 21st November 2011, 9:48 am

think we posted on your thread at the same time? Hope you ok hon, please try to not worry - am sure you're fine. xxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 10:10 am

i hope so.. i dont know im confused cuz the pain is getting worse.. some tell me its normal for the pain to get worse... maybe cuz 500cc are really big.. under the muscles.. but im taking suppositories as muscle relaxant twice a day.. and one suppository as pain killer at night that burns me and i hv to run to the bathroom right after and i think it goes down.. i think i might need injections ciuz im too nauseous.. i take paracetamol pills every 8 hours.. but im worried about taking heavy pain killers pills as i might vomit..
im wearing only sports bra with a small bandage on my nipples where the scar is.. i cant hv a bubble bath yet.. im so tired .. i think the pain get a bit better with the medications.. but its still horrible and there.. or maybe i just got used to it .. i dont know..
im so confused.. my doctor is not answering his phone..
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 10:19 am

im so scared.. really..
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 10:26 am

could i be having a capsular contracture ??
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st November 2011, 10:27 am

It's normal. You had big implants under the muscle. Your muscle will be very traumatised. Use ice packs and keep on top of your pain meds
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 10:31 am

what would i do without you guys Hug plz keep it coming.. ur the only thing that calms me down..
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 10:32 am

can anybody tell me the pain killers they hv been taking .. the schedule ... i feel like i need to change mine.. they r not strong enough
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 10:37 am

can i be having capsular contracture that early ?? or not.. can anybody tell me ?
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara 21st November 2011, 10:45 am

Hi Doony, First of all Big Hug Second Please try and stop panicking, i know it's easier said than done but i'm sure getting so worked up is not helping because you're so tense :flowers:
I think you feel you would have been better with the 460's ( think that was the size you mentioned before?) but honestly there's not a lot of difference in the size and your body would be reacting the same way.
I had unders 4 weeks ago and i was in a lot more pain 1 week after the op. Not as bad as you describe but i had smaller implants. I have read though about people being in as much pain as you. A person i know on another forum described similar pain to you for quite a while and she had the same size as me so i think it partly depends on the individual.
Can you see your local doctor for some reassurance? I would be taking paracetamol every 4-6 hours. I would also recommend moving about as much as possible, just wondering about the house etc nothing major but i think being mobile helps a lot. Have you got icepacks you can put on your boobs or frozen peas, i found that gave some relief. Also it's not too late to take arnica if you have any to help with the bruising and swelling. Is your bra big enough? I was wearing one 2 sizes too small and had some immediate relief when i got the right size on! Can you try and do some deep breathing, let your shoulders drop and relax your body lol might sound silly but you sound so tense it might just help a bit!
I'm sure you're fine hunny but please try and see your local doc to put your mind at rest.

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 21st November 2011, 11:15 am

hey sweet, may need to get some stronger painkillers hun, i think paracetamol is rubbish!! But i think it sounds normal.... i was really tight etc too..... you've had a big implant too, just rest and RELAX!!! Ur a worrier like me!! You'll be fine i'm sure hun, get some sleep, i'm sure ur very tired and that won't be helping how ur feeling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 21st November 2011, 11:18 am

Pain is normal especially under the muscle try to stop freaking out Hun ur making urself worse
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st November 2011, 11:38 am

No cc won't be this early on. It's your muscle that's hurting. You can go to the pharmacy and they can sell you some pretty strong painkillers over the counter. I got some codine paracetamol from them when I had my wisdom tooth out and believe me I needed it. You will have to tell them what you had done. Cc is scar tissue that forms around the implant. You could not have formed a thick enough capsule in one week for cc.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st November 2011, 2:35 pm

Agree with the girls, no way it's CC this early. Get some ice packs and keep them on - this really helped me! If you're really panicking though you can go to a regular hospital, no? Please try to calm down though, you're going to make yourself more sick. Try to take deep breaths, cover your whole boob in ice, and keep it on 20 mins, off 15 mins....i had unders and I did this for 3 weeks it REALLY helped.

You'll be fine hun!! what is this feeling ? 48411
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st November 2011, 5:13 pm

yes i am trying not to panic much.. its just the pain is alot.. i took a pain killer injection now.. but still the pain didnt totally go away.. did any of u take any pain killers pills that had morphine ? the doctor said i can take them but i dont want .. im worried it will be too strong and make me dizzy
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next