Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeling a bit down :(

+3
COOKIE
misf1
tinkerbell24
7 posters

Go down

feeling a bit down :( Empty feeling a bit down :(

Post by tinkerbell24 8th December 2012, 3:58 pm

hi all

im super excited about my BA next sat but it seems to be taking over Dec lol

Its my oldest daughters nativity at school next Fri which i will get to see which I am chuft about but then on the Sat when im in hospital its my youngests nursery play which I will miss, then Wed 19th my mum needs to go to the school and get my oldest ready for her party and then the last day of school my mum needs to collect her as I need to be at the hospital just as she gets out of school to get my stitches out. Also all the week after my friend is dropping Mia at school and my mum and MIL collecting her, I ALWAYS drop her off before going to work and finish work in time to collect her :(

Also worried that on xmas day I wont be feeling up to doing very much and not being able to set out the girls parcels will be hard as the husband will need to do it all

Just also worried that I will gut the house on the Fri before going in so its nice and tidy for xmas but worried Peter and the kids will just make a mess and I wont be able to tidy up

Seems silly when I read it back but just feeling a little emotional today, did anyone else get like that xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

feeling a bit down :( Empty Re: feeling a bit down :(

Post by misf1 8th December 2012, 4:11 pm

It sounds like pre op nerves, and it's normal to have guilty feelings. But you MIL will probably love helping out and you will feel like playing on christmas day. You'll be fine and you can always tell hubby what you want tidied. It's pretty normal to worry.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th December 2012, 4:16 pm

I think the majority of us have a little time before surgery when they start to reflect on the impact the recovery is going to have on you lovely Hug

But everything always does come good. No matter what is thrown at you, you'll find a way to get through it.

I feel for you missing a small part of your kids lives, I know how massive these things are to us mums, but its just a teeny tiny part of their lives lovely and you will have have many, many, many more ahead of you to go to after these ones and the school run is still going to be there after you've rested up for a week or so so you can get straight back to the role you had before hun.

And as for the house.... Everything will be just fine and even if there is a little mess, so what?! You have boobs! Stars haha. I'm a neat freak babe, honestly, my hubby says I have OCD I'm that bad, but through recovery I know I have to put myself first and everything else can wait. As long as you, your hubby and the kids are happy, that's all that counts hun and in having this BA you're going to be the happiest ever! I can't do Christmas myself either and I'm having a houseful of guests for dinner, but everybody will muck in as I'm sure will happen at your house too. You will all do what you have to to get through this.

Think positive babe! The kids, hubby, house and Christmas are all going be great and you and your new boobs are going to be happier than ever! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th December 2012, 4:32 pm

aww thanks girlies, yeah guilt is taking over the excitement at times, but your right its only for a little while then I will be back to mummy again xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 8th December 2012, 6:07 pm

Aww tinkerbell, though you're missing a few bits, I'm sure your kids will still have an amazing Xmas. You'll still be there to see them open presents and see their faces light up which is the main thing :0) keep thinking of the positives xxx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th December 2012, 6:19 pm

thanks yeah I know think its cause im such a hands on mum and normally do 90% things that need done with them xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 8th December 2012, 7:19 pm

You will have got the first week out of the way before Christmas Day so try not to worry x x it's a bit of pre op anxiety and it effects everyone in different ways Tinkerbell xxxx try not to stress Hun Hug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 8th December 2012, 7:28 pm

I felt so useless when I couldn't do anything with the babies, I have a 4month old and 17 month old, but was back to normal in just over a week then you will forget you we're ever useless, it goes so quick, don't worry too much :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 8th December 2012, 10:12 pm

It's all normal the day I paid my balance I started to think I've done the wrong thing and its too late! I wasn't worried too much bout the op or the pain as such, what bothered me was not looking after the baby and the house running. I won't lie it's harder than I imagined not being able to lift stuff especially if you are overly active anyway, and not being able to be a mom to a toddler/baby has been terrible so be prepared if you are clingy with young children. I'm now 2 weeks post op and the nurse said absolutely no picking up baby still!! I'm just telling myself it will be so worth it in the long run.
As long as you have support you will be ABSOLUTLY fine, your nerves will be up and down every day then before you know it you'll be recovering. Give kids as many cuddles and tight squeezes as you can possibly fit in lol x x x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th December 2012, 10:39 pm

ive been trying to get Ellie my youngest who has just turned 2 (but has mild cerebal palsy in her left side) to do a little more for herself, and i feel terrible spoke to her physio and neurologist and they said its a good and bad thing, good she can manage but bad as she might go backwards and need more physio/hydrotherapy and as she isnt long walking (she was born minus a hip and was in cast for 9 month to grow her a hip) she still needs a pram for long spells so just over worrying and thinking post op. Im sure all will work out though and her sister who is 7 is a great wee help

Im just feeling really selfish right now if that makes sense feeling a bit down :( 267328
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 8th December 2012, 11:01 pm

Your family will all know the help your little one needs so they can do everything that you usually do with her!! Just see it as a little break for yourself, I felt and still do feel selfish about the money I have spent and not being a mommy but already 2 weeks have passed, I really hope it goes quick for you too. Was it the doc that said it could be bad for her if you had the ba?? That's a terrible thing if so! Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th December 2012, 11:06 pm

I called her medical team and told them i needed surgery and i would be out of use lol for a few weeks and asked if i could meet with the physio to show my mil some of the proper techniques they use and the physio said was the surgery a def need as it could put Ellies mobility back

Im seeing my own doc on thurs so will speak to him we have a good bond as i suffered severe post natal depression after my first so got to know him well im sure he will perk me up a bit

My husband used some of the money he has inherited and half of the price was the interest he made in an isa over 4 years so really it was free if that makes sense so the money side isnt stressing me, that sounds terrible doesnt it, its hard to type how i feel

thank you for your replies and like you say once its all over it will all be good al be a confident yummy mummy lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down