Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling down

+7
katielou2111
CharFaye
tinkerbell24
jogo
mirren001
Kurukullachis
Abby85
11 posters

Go down

Feeling down  Empty Feeling down

Post by Abby85 16th January 2013, 1:13 pm

Day 4 afta BA feeling fed up and down. My back neck and shoulders are agony just cannot get comy and killing me the fact i cant hold my daughter x booooooo im keeping chin up though as i know things will only improve.. Cant wait for fresh air too... xxx
Abby85
Abby85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Feeling down  Empty Re: Feeling down

Post by Kurukullachis 16th January 2013, 1:17 pm

Sounds like post GA blues

I had my op same day and am very irritable today and a little tearful... It'll pass!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby85 16th January 2013, 1:23 pm

yes cried yesterday, your right will pass x thank u
Abby85
Abby85
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 16th January 2013, 1:24 pm

Awh! This time next week you'll feel tons better, the 1st weeks the worst I promise! In the meantime sending big hugs your way! Hug XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by jogo 16th January 2013, 1:26 pm

Bigs hugs to you both. It WILL pass. I think it's the GA coming out your system. Xx
jogo
jogo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th January 2013, 1:43 pm

week one is horrible i cried most the week lol. and was out my face on tramadol. got 2 kids and i missed a nativity and concert :(. but heard all about them. not fetting mummy cuddles is hard but i found i missed the school run the most.

for the back ache my husbabd gave me a mini massage morning and night it def loosened me up and helped. get out the back door for a walk and fresh air u will feel better for it

but it does get better xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 16th January 2013, 2:27 pm

Aww!! It's such an emotional journey!! You'll be fine soon back to normal but with your boobies!!! Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 16th January 2013, 2:32 pm

Ohrr bet the first week is such a roller coaster im dreading it but excited too. I feel emotional now ( i have a 8 month old whos up all night) so im very sleep deprived as it is. Ohr well ( . )( . ) here we come x
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th January 2013, 2:50 pm

Awww sounds like the booby blues have kicked in babe Hug

Can you sit on the sofa and give your daughter cuddles? You're unable to lift her but you can sit and have snuggles with her sweetie.

Do you feel able to go for a little walk? If only to get out in the garden and have a little walk out there? If you do it'll be the best thing for you hun. The worst you can do for your recovery is stay in bed or on the sofa. Getting up and having a little walk will do you the world of good! Just listen to your body babe and rest when you feel you need to but get up and do little things around the house if you want to and anything really to start getting yourself mobile. The stiffness feels better, your boobs feel better and YOU feel better babe once you start getting yourself more mobile xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 16th January 2013, 3:01 pm

jogo wrote:Bigs hugs to you both. It WILL pass. I think it's the GA coming out your system. Xx

Think it's def to do with GA hunni, i cried coz the fluffy pom pom fell off my slipper! haaa what a weirdo i am! then my second night i woke myself up laughing in my sleep!!!! must do some funny things to you that anaesthetic!!!!! Feeling down  751387 Don't worry after first week you should start to feel more normal x x x x x HUGSSSSSS
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 16th January 2013, 9:47 pm

Ha ha laughing in your sleep good job ash int next to u lol, u would never live it down pmsl
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 16th January 2013, 10:09 pm

Haaaa i know katie it proper freaked me out!!!!!! i was laughing my head off!!!!!!!! x x x
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 16th January 2013, 10:17 pm

Bless ya x sending big hugs Feeling down  571992sounds just like baby blues!!! I remember crying a couple of days after having my kiddiwinks over the most ridiculous things!! baby blues....boobie blues guess they're very similar!!!! x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby85 17th January 2013, 8:17 am

Thanks everyone for ur lovely comments. X I shall pop into the garden today for a stroll and fresh a and my daughter can mess with the snowy stuff. Last nite I did not sleep nothings working and was convinced that sumthing was wrong with my boobs. How long do they stay tight/ hard for hmmmm. Thank you all for ur support think im going mad sumtimes. Xxxx Abby
Abby85
Abby85
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 17th January 2013, 9:02 am

Abby they are hard and tight for a while. Unders are very painful too as your muscle has been forced forward!

I found it hard.. Still am actually to rest because its elective I was like I need to just get up and about. The fresh air will do you great... Eat healthy as it promotes healing but eat some chocolate... Chocolate is women's medicine LOL

I'm going to make appointment at hairdresser to make me feel better my hair is stuck to my head!,,, can't wait for a long soak in the bath lol
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 17th January 2013, 9:08 am

Abby I am pre op so can't help but I am sure when I post the same thing in 3 weeks you will be telling me it passed and u were fine and super happy with your boobs after :-) xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down