Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeling a bit low!

+8
Loxxie
maddie
wyliemase
natalia
COOKIE
Starz-10
kay
Elaine0320
12 posters

Go down

feeling a bit low! Empty feeling a bit low!

Post by Elaine0320 18th May 2010, 1:44 pm

Although i am extremely happy with my results and how natrual they look, i cant help but have underlying feelings of regret. i was adamant with myself that i would just got for it and get the 365cc (the bigger size offered) however on the day the surgeon convnced me that 310 would give me a nice D cup and he thought they would look more natrual and suit me.

They look great and i am wearing a 34D sports bra, but i really dont feel much bigger than when i was wearing a padded bra pre op and feel slightly disappointed by this. They suit my shape and look the right size, but i dont feel like i have big boobs, and thats something i wanted to feel.

I really hope once i am wearing my own underwired bras they will feel a bit bigger and hopefully i will have some flufffing...is this likely?? i feel guilty for feeling like this i know i shud be grateful, but i cant see why my surgeon said 365 could look a bit fake when 310 by no stretch looks top heavy!! i hope these feelings go away, i know its early days but i have been naughty trying bikini tops on and it didnt do anything to boost the way i feel!!

sorry to ramble on guess im looking for some reassurance.
x
Elaine0320
Elaine0320
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

feeling a bit low! Empty Re: feeling a bit low!

Post by kay 18th May 2010, 1:54 pm

Hey Sweety xx

Don't be disappointed you are still very early days xx I'm sure you're PS has made the right choice for you xx

What you have now is not the end result and sports bras tend to flatten things and make your new additions look frumpy xx

Everything is still settling down xx Give it time hun, lots of changes to come xx Patience xx

feeling a bit low! 571992
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 18th May 2010, 1:56 pm

Hi Elaine, I am feeling low at the moment as well and have small feelings of regret, I don't know why, horrible isn't it!

I think your boobs will definitely change more yet and if you still aren't happy with the size then underwired bras are bound to make a difference as opposed to the sports bras. They may not feel much bigger than when you used to wear your padded bras but at least now you look like that with no bra and don't need the padding so when you wear a proper bra you are going to look bigger, if you get what I mean! That's the way I am looking at it anyway! x
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th May 2010, 1:57 pm

Sweetheart, you're just 1 week post op and have A LOT of changes ahead of you, what you see now isn't what you'll have in a months time hun.

It isn't at all unusual to have a low either at this stage post-op and whilst feeling this way even though we all know we need to be patient, we still can't help but think "is this it?" "Oh my god what have I done!" "they're too small!!/big!!!"... It's all part of the boobie journey that no-one warns you about at your clinic hunni but it does get better.

I've had implants that were just 50ccs larger than I have now and believe me sweetheart, coming from someone with experience of two sizes with 50ccs between them, it makes an enormous difference hun! I'm sure you've heard many times that 50ccs is nothing... well. it is babe - I know!. If you feel now that your boobs look great already then in a month when they've had time to drop and settle, they'll look FANTASTIC! so your surgeon must have been right hunni. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th May 2010, 2:29 pm

i have to say this but most not all cause i know nads and cookie didnt but most want to have big boobs thats why i always says go for the bigger implant i still have days when i look at mine and think theirs room for bigger and their is but im thankful that i have big boobs now so im grateful for that chin up hun im sure you end up fluffing and looking bigger if u still feel same in 3 months let your surgeon know hun boob greeds a awful thing
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by wyliemase 18th May 2010, 2:34 pm

Sorry you are feeling down Elaine. It is early yet and everything I have read says they only get better with time. Hope you feel better! The boobs are still young, give them a couple of months to fluff honey
wyliemase
wyliemase
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie 18th May 2010, 2:54 pm

Your not alone, i feel exactly the same. I am 1 week post op too, i had 270 in one and 315 in the other. I had always been a 32c but started wearing big padded bras and chicken fillets to pad them out as i lost volume after coming off the pill. Even though iam wearing a 32d sports bra they just dont seem to look anything like i imagined. They looked really natural for a couple of days but now look really fake. I guess we have just got to be patient and hope for the best.
maddie
maddie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 18th May 2010, 3:36 pm

Hiya hunnie.sorry to hear that you're feeling low..I also felt low for sometime after my BA-I think a little of this was due to being Soooooo dam excited for weeks running up to it + the GA really takes it out of you. feeling a bit low! 476424
One week post-op is very early days and as time goes on and the fluffing fairy visits+being able to wear pretty bra's you'll soon feel much better. feeling a bit low! 717917
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine0320 18th May 2010, 3:42 pm

Thank you thats made me feel much better girls!! im sure you are all rights & i def agree loxxie, i was soooo excited leading up to my BA with sooo many expectations that now its all over i feel very sad about it!! xx
Elaine0320
Elaine0320
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by punkkitty 18th May 2010, 6:11 pm

hiya
im another who knows how ya feel
i went from 34a to 34c which sounded good to me as i just asked the surgon to make me in proportion..
but at the moment as i have the sports bra on it doesnt look like much has changed :S ive been told as the healing process goes on you can get a little bigger, i dont know how true this is.. ive actually made a post on here asking about it.. fingers crossed its true!

but dont worry to much about it, there is a difference if your filling abigger bra now :D

x
punkkitty
punkkitty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by sexybum 18th May 2010, 6:37 pm

Aww big hugs Elaine!! feeling a bit low! 571992
I was miserable for a good few weeks post-op and was extremely unhappy with my size however, I'm now pleased with them...they will change and look much better as time goes on...good luck!

x x x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 18th May 2010, 8:25 pm

Dont worry lovely you still have lots of changes to go through and I am sure they will start to settle soon and fill out more.
I am sure they look great on you!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by xxprincessxx 18th May 2010, 8:45 pm

Hya
Felt the same.
Was wearing a 34D sports bra and was a bit gutted straight after, as the D fitter well and I thought was the size I would end up.
But then went into get measured at around 5weeks and was a 34E/F!!
So seriously dont panic.Now mine feel huge and i swear are still getting bigger?! feeling a bit low! 808228
I dont think mine look that big, maybe a DD/E, but they seem to measure bigger:)
xxprincessxx
xxprincessxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down