Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeling down :-(

+7
mandyjs
Nicole
kay
cazalino
5stonedown
COOKIE
Fairycatcher
11 posters

Go down

feeling down :-( Empty feeling down :-(

Post by Fairycatcher 1st October 2012, 6:45 pm

my excitement has gone. i am now anxious and wondering what the hell i am doing.. i keep thinking the surgery is pointless as i am still nearly a stone over my goal weight, i'll never ever be able to wear a bikini because of my horrible stretched tummy. and what if i dont wake up? i have 2 little children.. what a mess.
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

feeling down :-( Empty Re: feeling down :-(

Post by COOKIE 1st October 2012, 6:53 pm

Awww c'mere babe feeling down :-( 571992

I said in another post today and I'll say it here too... I doubt there's a mother here who doesn't think of their children right before surgery. Its a normal reaction to your up and coming op babe. I know I've felt it with both my ops (along with non-elected ops) and will no doubt feel the same again when I have my next surgery next month.

You AND your children will be OK, this time 17 sleeps from now you're going to open your eyes, look down at your boobs, hug your kids on the sofa and wonder what the heck all the worry was about. Honestly FC, everything is going to be just fine, it's a 'common' concern and all WILL be OK feeling down :-( 571992xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 1st October 2012, 7:59 pm

Totally agree with Cookie! I remember dropping my daughter off before my op and thinking "what if I dont come round, I'll never see her again" it was awful the things that ran through my mind but now 12 days post op I am so happy and so glad I did it! I too have stretch marks on my tummy but do you what, having the BA has made me feel better about it cos now its just that little bit that I dont like rather than my entire torso! My lovely boobies take the attention away from my tummy!! Even if u dont wear a bikini think of all the lovely outfits you will be able to wear... strapless dresses, low cut tops etc etc. You will look back on this post and wondered why you doubted having surgery I'm sure! I said to my fella 2 days post op that I wished I could go back and do the surgery again with the benefit of knowing it was gonna be ok cos then I could have just enjoyed the process!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 1st October 2012, 8:03 pm

Thanks ladies. What a rollercoaster!x
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 1st October 2012, 8:19 pm

Try not to worry hun all these fears are normal and you'll probably have them right up to the second you go in to theatre but i promise it will all be worth while.
The build up to the op is just as big as the recovery but if you read some of the stories on here you will see all the girls say that they dont know why they even worried.

We're all here for you right up to the minutes before you go in xx
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 1st October 2012, 8:22 pm

It sure is but we have each other to support one another thorugh those moments when you feel like you are loosing it!! feeling down :-( 948189
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 1st October 2012, 8:24 pm

Aw Hun xx Hug

You are gonna be fine xx but you're right, it is a bit of a roller coaster xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 1st October 2012, 8:27 pm

lots of hugs hun, just concentrate on the positives and how great you'll feel with your new additions! feeling down :-( 571992 xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 1st October 2012, 8:58 pm

I know how you feel, I sometimes have little pangs of guilt that I'm putting myself through unncessesary surgery and all the risks that go with it, but the fact is, the risks are minimal and you ( and me...! ) will be fine! I guess it's normal to worry and I bet I'll have loads more nearer the time x
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 1st October 2012, 9:18 pm

Fairycatcher, I was similar to you last week, I felt indifferent, like the surgery was happening to someone else, kind of detached . But I feel great today, back to my old self. A few of the ladies on here understood and it helped me. I think it is like what cookie etc said to me, my way of dealing with the stress of it all . It will pass. I got excited today looking at the fab lingerie that I have always wanted to wear , and never felt like it looked "right", I have turned a corner today and the excitement is creeping back dance , I am sure in the nxt few days the initial enthusiasm will return xxxxDont think the surgery is pointless, i wrestled with this because i have thought 41, 2 kids...is it worth it?.but to me it is !!!! I think this down feeling is the norm for alot of us ladies before surgery.
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 2nd October 2012, 7:21 am

feeling down :-( 571992 All round

It will be all just peachy just you wait and see...and to achieve what you have all ready achieved is fantastic..you deserve your mahoosive boobies...

Dont worry be happy....do do do do do do do
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 2nd October 2012, 7:41 pm

It will pass honey...I've had all the same feelings they have all passed now and as it gets nearer I get more excited and you will too, think all the worries and emotions are all normal and part of your boob job journey. This forum is brilliant it helps you to realise your not alone and all the feelings you have are normal and we are all feeling the same. Keep ya chin up Hun Hug xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 2nd October 2012, 8:12 pm

Aw hunni I'm sure as you have seen from the other posts that the experience is one hell of a rollercoaster I think before we actually decide to have a BA that's its a easy process, only once we are in consultation and booking stages do we realise that it's not and is certainly a emotional experience on so many levels. Your feelings are so natrual and its the worry of the unknown hunni. Even on the morning of my op after I was all gowned up I thought " do I really want this " of course I did it was just fear. You will go through these emotions right up until you go to sleep but when you wake up with your new fab boobies you will be so pleased. The only regret I have is that I didn't allow myself to be excited in the lead up, if I could rewind and do it all again I would but I'd make sure I enjoyed the experience. In order to help me deal with my emotions I started writing a diary on here which helped and its nice to look back on to remember all the feelings I felt at the time, maybe you could do this, also reading these diarys helps girls that are worried so read a few diarys Hun and you will realise that you are going through what everyone else did. Xxxxx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down