Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Implant removal and uplift? Anyone had this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Implant removal and uplift? Anyone had this?

Post by louisajane82 on 2nd June 2016, 8:37 am

Hi there!

Haven't been here in a while! I had my implants nearly 5 years ago, I had quite 'low' boobs (surgeon's words lol!) but I was scared of an uplift at the same time because of the scarring, and also I was hoping that with just implants I would get the look that I was after, kind of Kelly Brook type natural.. This is what I ended up with and I've been happy with them up until around a year ago.. I feel like they have drooped a bit, and I am longing to wear things that I don't need a bra for, but can't.. I also have had issues with one of them flipping over and this has got progressively worse and is becoming annoying!! And freaky!!! I have also had some random pains so now I am wondering whether to just have the implants taken out and have an uplift with my own breast tissue only. I am not so worried about size, I had 34d to start with so hopefully there will be enough there!! 

I am wondering whether anyone else has done this or anything similar? I am worried about scarring around nipples mostly, but seen some great recovery pics and my original scars don't show at all now, and haven't for ages..

I originally had surgery with Mr Meleagros at Transform and I have been super happy with the results, he is a great surgeon, and I have booked a consultation with him in 2 weeks so I will see what his advice is. I just wondered if anyone had any advice or experience with either just an uplift or removal and uplift?

Thanks so much - I love this forum, just been having a read through some uplift threads and love the way everyone is so supportive :) 

xxx
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Re: Implant removal and uplift? Anyone had this?

Post by flojojo on 2nd June 2016, 5:31 pm

Hey,

I have just had mine removed, no uplift though. I had my 380s for 3yrs and was pretty happy with them but times change and have prioritise my health! I had been getting night sweats since they were 'installed' and I'd had enough of worrying about them in the future.

I only had them removed 3days ago but already I feel so much better, skin slightly droopy but I'm not stressing as in time I'm sure it will improve.
flojojo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top