Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant removal and uplift? Anyone had this?

5 posters

Go down

Implant removal and uplift? Anyone had this? Empty Implant removal and uplift? Anyone had this?

Post by louisajane82 2nd June 2016, 8:37 am

Hi there!

Haven't been here in a while! I had my implants nearly 5 years ago, I had quite 'low' boobs (surgeon's words lol!) but I was scared of an uplift at the same time because of the scarring, and also I was hoping that with just implants I would get the look that I was after, kind of Kelly Brook type natural.. This is what I ended up with and I've been happy with them up until around a year ago.. I feel like they have drooped a bit, and I am longing to wear things that I don't need a bra for, but can't.. I also have had issues with one of them flipping over and this has got progressively worse and is becoming annoying!! And freaky!!! I have also had some random pains so now I am wondering whether to just have the implants taken out and have an uplift with my own breast tissue only. I am not so worried about size, I had 34d to start with so hopefully there will be enough there!! 

I am wondering whether anyone else has done this or anything similar? I am worried about scarring around nipples mostly, but seen some great recovery pics and my original scars don't show at all now, and haven't for ages..

I originally had surgery with Mr Meleagros at Transform and I have been super happy with the results, he is a great surgeon, and I have booked a consultation with him in 2 weeks so I will see what his advice is. I just wondered if anyone had any advice or experience with either just an uplift or removal and uplift?

Thanks so much - I love this forum, just been having a read through some uplift threads and love the way everyone is so supportive :) 

xxx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Implant removal and uplift? Anyone had this? Empty Re: Implant removal and uplift? Anyone had this?

Post by flojojo 2nd June 2016, 5:31 pm

Hey,

I have just had mine removed, no uplift though. I had my 380s for 3yrs and was pretty happy with them but times change and have prioritise my health! I had been getting night sweats since they were 'installed' and I'd had enough of worrying about them in the future.

I only had them removed 3days ago but already I feel so much better, skin slightly droopy but I'm not stressing as in time I'm sure it will improve.
flojojo
flojojo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

bouncyDD likes this post

Back to top Go down

Implant removal and uplift? Anyone had this? Empty Re: Implant removal and uplift? Anyone had this?

Post by Aurora1979 4th October 2018, 1:34 pm

Hi, I've just got back from seeing Mr Meleagros because my left implant has flipped. I had surgery 7 years ago. I'm pretty sure it flipped before I was pregnant with my son but didn't do anything about it because I fell pregnant. Now I need to decide if I do a remove and replace or a remove, replace and uplift . What did you go for in the end LouisaJane?
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 5th October 2018, 11:56 am

Hi there!

Yes I saw Mr Meleagras and I have to say he wasn't particularly nice, although he did say that the pockets for the implants weren't right and that because there had been flipping that he would do corrective surgery, because I had reported the flipping within the first year. That would only cover implant replacement though, not an uplift. Transform then came back to me and it turns out I was by that point of seeing him 1 week outside of the Statute of Limitations or something which meant that they didn't have to do anything at all. I am loathe to go back to them to get anything else done, so now my plan is to next year go to Prague to have the implants removed and an uplift as it's so much cheaper there!!! And I have read very good reviews... So I'm still in the same place unfortunately, sorry I can't help! I'm sorry about your implant flipping, it's horrible and then also knowing you'll have to have more surgery to sort it as well!

I will definitely go for removal and uplift when I do get to having surgery again. I found it hard to find other people online who had been through the same.
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

bouncyDD likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd May 2022, 7:52 am

Hi, I know it’s been a few years since this post but did you have your implant removal and uplift. I’m about 12 years post op and am going ahead with the procedure in June. Would love to hear about your recovery.
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

bouncyDD likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 27th September 2022, 8:10 pm

Sorry to tag along on this thread but I am feeling the same recently, now 10 yrs post op.
My health is top priority, would love to hear how you all got on really, and I am slightly worried about going from a DD to a flat chest 🤔😁
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 29th September 2022, 6:30 pm

Hi, I had my surgery and I’m really pleased with the results.  I was desperate to have the implants out but was also worried about the appearance after. Luckily I had a lot of breast tissue so after the uplift Im still a nice size. The operation and recovery was fine. Just glad to be rid of the implants.
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

bouncyDD likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 29th September 2022, 6:50 pm

Hi Alfie wavey 

So good to hear that it all went well  :ok:

Struggling to find more support/advice, 
so was hoping this forum was still active .. 
where has everyone gone? 
Are there any other pages or sites about?
Did you go privately?
Cheers  Give You
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 29th September 2022, 7:05 pm

I struggled to find advice and was gutted this forum didn’t seem to be active anymore. I just looked at private hospitals in my area and looked at the surgeons. I was pleased to find a female surgeon who I felt would understand what I wanted from the surgery. https://www.fairfield.org.uk/consultant/miss-rieka-taghizadeh/ This is the link to my surgeon. I would highly recommend her.
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down