Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling much better

+3
Princess_x
jenniferrf1
rachij
7 posters

Go down

Feeling much better Empty Feeling much better

Post by rachij 21st October 2013, 12:05 pm

Hey, 

As you know frommy previous posts my sister hasn't been helping me. Well I was getting dizzy spells /feeling sick  whe  I stood up etc. This went on til sat when I went back to the hospital, they took my blood pressure and said it had gone through the roof!!!!!.  Well gave me instructions to follow for two/three days but also said if I was still feeling the same to go back.

Yesterday moorning I felt fine but think I over did it and that afternoon felt rough.    Thismorning I was a bit dizzy when I firstgot up but now feeling much better - got my review/dressings removed appointment tomorrow evening.  

Do you think I should mention that my sister hasn't helped me at all to surgeon?
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Feeling much better Empty Re: Feeling much better

Post by jenniferrf1 21st October 2013, 12:09 pm

Awww rach Hug  glad your starting to feel a little better after following the instructions...I do have to say though that when I took the dressings off I felt a bit dizzy too!

Be interesting to see what the other ladies say about mentioning to your surgeon that you havnt  had any help from your sister.. Its maybe worth mentioning but I don't know that anything could be done etc....

I really hope your appointment goes well ... you've had a horrible time really of having an operation and being all alone... :( onwards and upwards now xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 21st October 2013, 12:10 pm

Glad you feel better. hope your appointment goes well, there won't be any point in mentioning that you haven't had any help x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2013, 12:11 pm

It really doesn't matter to the surgeon that your sister didn't help Rach. Although not nice for you in medical terms she was really only needed for one night after you had a GA to ensure you were well.... After that making easy meals and getting drinks are normally fine to do for yourself babe. There's really no 'need' to be taken care of, but it would have been nice 'for you'

I'm glad you're doing better now sweetie.... That's such good news and I hope the dressing change goes well tomorrow hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 21st October 2013, 12:19 pm

I'll take your advice girls and not mention it unles he asks how I've been over the week, then I'll bring it up!!
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by tashab1 21st October 2013, 1:07 pm

sorry your feeling rubbish! amazing how different we all feel after surgery, I was absolutely fine, although really tired after coming home but that's due to not getting any sleep in hospital! but do hope your feeling better soon, xxx
tashab1
tashab1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 21st October 2013, 2:17 pm

Hi glad ur feeling better. what a shame ur sisters not been helping too much when i think back i had my op th sat home sun and peter and tge kids were out the mon - fri 9am - 4pm so i neverhad anyone around and it was bliss lol

im terrible i asked/ask my surgeon waaaaaay to much i once emailed him and asked if having a few beers wld harm my boobs he replied....... only if i fell over!!! Honeslty i wouldnt bother ur surgeon unless u really start to feel unwell again. rest up and enjoy them boobs xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 23rd October 2013, 12:42 pm

aww rachie, hopefully you continue to feel better as the days go by xx
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 23rd October 2013, 12:42 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:im terrible i asked/ask my surgeon waaaaaay to much i once emailed him and asked if having a few beers wld harm my boobs he replied....... only if i fell over!!! Honeslty i wouldnt bother ur surgeon unless u really start to feel unwell again. rest up and enjoy them boobs xx
sounds like something i'd do tbh Hysterical
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down