Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling a tad sad!

+7
angie8131
balamoryyellfruit
COOKIE
Lisa34
Hexxi
kenzie1985
MrsD2bxxx
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feeling a tad sad! Empty Feeling a tad sad!

Post by MrsD2bxxx 18th April 2013, 10:45 am

So.. It's been 4 days since BA and although I couldn't be happier that I have had them done, I just feel really low about it all! I can't see them properly coz of this stupid tape that I have to keep on until Monday, they look like they have shrunk,, my boyfriend keeps making comments about them and that's making me feel crap.. I just don't feel like I am having the sort of booby journey I thought I would have had!

It's also like, since I have had them done, we have hardly been near each other or spoken properly and I can't help but think that he is being funny because I have had this done! It's not like they're massive, they look exactly the same under my clothes as they did when I used to wear my x2 up bra.. Maybe a little bit bigger but not noticeably different!

Oh I don't know, maybe I just have the booby blues and I'm imagining everything.. I don't know! It's just not been my week!

I hope everyone else is feeling good and healing great! Take care xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Feeling a tad sad! Empty Re: Feeling a tad sad!

Post by kenzie1985 18th April 2013, 10:48 am

I had the same thing. Horrible feeling because you expect to feel fantastic straight away. You feel better in a few days xx
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 18th April 2013, 10:53 am

I hope so Kenzie.. Thank you xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 18th April 2013, 10:58 am

Men are silly, I'm sure he'll start to deal and soon come round. Chin up dear you'll feel better soon. Big hugs xxx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 18th April 2013, 11:08 am

Most of us have been there Huni xx it's hard on he men, don't take it to heart I'm sure he doesn't mean anything by it x it's hard not being able to be intimate with them. It will get better, I promise xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th April 2013, 11:15 am

Definitely the booby blues has kicked in babe Hug

Its a horrible feeling and the blues do distort all your thoughts making the slightest of concerns seem HUGE!

Men can be very insensitive post-op but do you what babe, its mostly because they're scared. Your boobs look sore to them at first, they don't look right and they probably thought right after surgery you'd have the amazing pair of boobs you wanted right away! And they didnt do their research babe, so they don't know that all this takes time. You're also the woman they love and seeing someone you love in discomfort is a hard to thing to deal with. For many men its a little too mushy for them to react in a sensitive manner, so what do they do to cover how they're feeling.... They act like a d*ck, they stay away from you so as not to have to handle the feelings ... Siggghhhhh men hey! Rolling Eyes just ignore him babe. It does get better.

As for how you're feeling about your boobs - early days babe. What you're looking down at now is NOT what you'll have for your final result. Give them the 'time' they need to heal and I'm sure by then you'll be feeling very differently. Xx

Last edited by cookie on 18th April 2013, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 18th April 2013, 11:16 am

Oh chicken dont get down! Imagine how excited you will be fedling on sunday night knowing that the day later you are going to be seeing some amazing boobage! They may look smaller at the minute but even at their smallest they will be a lot bigger than what you started out with, i know mine are.

As for your man they just get insecure hun, they think we will all leg it off now that we have these great new boobs. Just spend a bit of time with him and just do something easy to stay close like putting your legs across him and giving him kisses =] dont feel down tho, you are a lovely person with lovely boobs and your dressing change will soon come around, so many changes to come, even just being sat here they are slowly but surely changing, things only improve from here hun x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 18th April 2013, 12:25 pm

I'm like and emotional wreck at the moment, all your kind messages have just made me burst into tears! Lol!
Thank you all for being there for me.. I would be so lonely if it wasn't for this forum.. Xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 18th April 2013, 1:04 pm

The boobie blues shouldn't last too long xx it's a horrible thing to go through!! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 18th April 2013, 1:27 pm

Oh hun, it's only early days and I'm sure ur going through some boobie blues, I remember seeing in here that a lot if other ladies have gone through exactly the same stage, u just need to ride it out.

I'd imagine ur OH is just scared of going near them fearing he'll hurt u, just give him time. The other stuff would just need some reassurance from ur part, but in the long run I bet he'll be very grateful u had this done!!!
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 18th April 2013, 1:34 pm

He wasn't majorly happy that I was having them done but after I told him my reasons, he understood. The thing with him is that he wanted me to have the 340 but I had the 380 and he keeps moaning about the size of them (weird I know) and he is always saying they are huge and everyone will notice and blah blah blah and it makes me feel inadequate and like I shouldn't have done it! Bit of a mind messer really.. And the thing with him is that he can't actually say anything to me about this because he goes to the gym everyday to make himself bigger etc so what's the difference? Yeah I paid to get a bigger chest but so does he!! oh he's just a moron!! Lol xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 18th April 2013, 1:37 pm

He's just feeling insecure, that's all! Most OH's of the girls here have been the same x they just don't think before they speak. X rest assured it won't last long he will soon love them. And at the moment he's probably a little scared to go near you xx Grrrr men!!!! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 18th April 2013, 1:42 pm

I hope he does start feeling better soon.. I love him loads and would never want him to feel insecure! Never mind, I'm sure we will get back to normal soon enough xx thank you xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th April 2013, 2:17 pm

You will sweetie.... Its quite a journey for your other half to go through too and whilst we're going through all the changes and feeling all the emotions and gaining confidence as we start to see our new boobs go from rocks to gorgeous bouncy boobs they can only stand by and watch and it can be so difficult for them.

Sometimes they need a little reassurance. Sometimes they need a little guidance when you feel your boobs are a little better to show them its OK to touch. They may feel insecure as you gain confidence and you may need to stroke his ego a little to let him know your boobs are all about you and not about attracting attention from others...

It can be hard work having to deal with mens issues but its worth it babe and you will BOTH come to enjoy your new boobs together. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misante 18th April 2013, 6:23 pm

Aw hope you feel better soon hun, men are funny creatures sometimes, sure he doesn't mean it and any other time you'd probably just ignore him. I Bet you'll feel loads better on Monday when you get all those tapes off. I keep looking at mine thinking are they a funny shape and is one bigger than the other but I think that's all normal. This time next week it'll probably all look totally different and you'll feel a whole lot better when you've seen your new boobs xxx
misante
misante
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 19th April 2013, 8:25 am

So.. I had a chat with my OH last night about the boob situ and have found out why he has been acting funny towards me.. He said he doesn't like them, they are too big and they are too blatantly fake! I am sooo upset and hurt by his comments, I just wanted him to love them like I did and now I'm starting to feel different towards them and as if I have done something wrong.. Even started to consider getting them removed if I could! I don't even feel like I love them now and it has all just been one pointless journey for me!

I never got them done for anyone else but myself but if my OH can't love them and accept they are part of me then that makes me feel rubbish! I am so confused right now.. I just wish I didn't do it now! :( I have less confidence now than I did before I got them done, I have spent the last 5 days in hoodies and massive jumpers and cardi's to hide them away and i feel so crap..

Sorry to dampen the mood.. Needed to talk! Xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 19th April 2013, 8:37 am

:( ah no way xxx it's gona take time, for him and you x there not going to look that big and 'fake looking' for long x it's been 5 days for us and it's going to take months for them to settle and look natural and like ours xxx I reckon he is just shocked at the change and don't know how to behave x of course 100% he will love them x and don't you stop loving them x you said yourself you did it for you and you wanted it for so long so try and remember all those reasons x remember how you felt flat and look at some old pics x it's what you wanted for ages and you will love then x two more days and I bet Monday your gona be over the moon x an there probably swollen too so he needs to take that into account x big hugs my love xxxxz
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by misante 19th April 2013, 8:50 am

Oh I wish I could give you a big hug right now. I'm no expert cos I'm only days post op myself but from reading all the info on here there are loads of changes to happen to your boobs yet before they settle down and then they will definetly look like the real thing. Perhaps explain this to your OH and see if he understands any better.
Tell yourself that this is something that you have wanted to do for yourself for a long time and don't make any rash decisions. You have just been through one of the most traumatic times in your life if you think about it, all that planning and preparing for the day and now you may feel like its all a bit of an anti climax after what you expected. Hang in there honey, you sound like a lovely strong girl who shouldn't be hiding behind hoodies & cardies, just wait a few more days until your dressings come off and I bet you'll see yourself in a whole new light.
Keep your chin up Hun, thinking of you xxx
misante
misante
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 19th April 2013, 8:52 am

I really hope it changes coz I feel so low right now! Thanks for your lovely comments! I'm glad you are feeling great and healing well darling. Men aye.. Never mind xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 19th April 2013, 8:52 am

Thank you misante! How are you feeling? Hope you aren't in any pain or anything xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jogo 19th April 2013, 9:01 am

Aw i feel for you xxx but believe me things will only get better. Looking back on the first few days and even weeks, it can be tough going with expectations and emotions for both you and the other halves. I can't imagine any new boobs look natural after such a short period of time, it will take a few weeks/months - but its SOO worth it. Keep focused on how you were before. Big hugs xxxxx
jogo
jogo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 19th April 2013, 9:10 am

Thank you Jogo, that means loads xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th April 2013, 10:38 am

MrsD2bxxx wrote:So.. I had a chat with my OH last night about the boob situ and have found out why he has been acting funny towards me.. He said he doesn't like them, they are too big and they are too blatantly fake! I am sooo upset and hurt by his comments, I just wanted him to love them like I did and now I'm starting to feel different towards them and as if I have done something wrong.. Even started to consider getting them removed if I could! I don't even feel like I love them now and it has all just been one pointless journey for me!

I never got them done for anyone else but myself but if my OH can't love them and accept they are part of me then that makes me feel rubbish! I am so confused right now.. I just wish I didn't do it now! :( I have less confidence now than I did before I got them done, I have spent the last 5 days in hoodies and massive jumpers and cardi's to hide them away and i feel so crap..

Sorry to dampen the mood.. Needed to talk! Xx

As said earlier in your thread hun, the booby blues are a horrible thing and I bet if you weren't feeling so low right now the comments made would have either angered you or simply gone right over your head because you wouldn't be bothered what he thought because you had your boobs done just for you and your self esteem darlin'. But because you are under the influence of the booby blues which may sound like nothing but its very real hun and affects many of after surgery your other halfs comments are knocking you for six and any confidence you had has just hit the floor.

Let me tell you babe... You ARE going to feel stronger and as your boobs start to heal and become more natural boob like you WILL start to feel more empowered and you're going to look back at this time and roll your eyes at the insensitive comments your other half has made because your ARE going to start to love your boobs and nothing him or anyone else might say ŵill matter babe.

As said again earlier, often other halfs need that educating, that reassuring, that ego stroke, that slap in the chops! Haha. But they do come around as they start to see the healing progress and he WILL be sorry for what he said because he WILL see how ridiculous, insensitive and bloody cruel it was to make comments to a woman fresh out of surgery, swollen, sore and feeling down.

So chin up sweetheart - things may seem pretty dark right now, but I PROMISE you! There IS light at the end of the tunnel and you and your other half will BOTH come to love and appreciate the surgery you've just had sweetie, but it doesn't happen overnight.... Give him and your boobs 'time' babe. Xx

Last edited by cookie on 19th April 2013, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 19th April 2013, 10:58 am

Thank you cookie.. Your comments always make me feel loads better xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th April 2013, 11:28 am

Awwww I hope so hun. The booby blues are a rough bloody time for anyone of us Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next