Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+5
Charlii
Blueeyedsoul13
hangle123
louann17
Vix85
9 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

June Buddies - Page 7 Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by Vix85 18th July 2013, 3:37 pm

you definitely need to do what makes you feel comfortable hun. how far is that journey for u?      

I'm really good thanks although absolutely hating the fact I go back to work tomorrow:(  trying my best not to think about it! We went to the beach yesterday and I had to dig booby holes to lie on my front!! lol. It was so hot I ventured into the sea but despite my best efforts not to get the scars wet in ended up fully immersing myself and everything seems to be fine:) just making the most now of my final day off! xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 18th July 2013, 7:20 pm

Booby holes!!! Hilarious!! :-) that is something you'll have to think of from now Vix, enough room for the boobies! They need to introduce those on massage tables too! So lucky you're down on the coast, beaches on your doorstep, they must be packed in this weather! Salty water is good for scars so am sure the scars will be fine, the sea water may help if anything (if its a green flag beach!) How long are you back to work for? Hopefully only a short stint hun? It's a shame all good things must come to an end! :-) xx

It's an hour and a half back to Bham, nevermind, I would rather go back to Dolan, the nurse at my local clinic although was lovely had no details on what I had done which makes me worried! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th July 2013, 7:30 pm

I know what you mean eddy, like you were just getting 'generic BA advice'. I kinda felt the same. I know they're trained nurses, but when it contradicts...better safe than sorry! I've now had the fear put in me that I should be having a check up with my surgeon before I wear wires, but his notes say 8wks, and to see him at 12, so I guess I'll just stick to it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 18th July 2013, 7:44 pm

Exactly Charlii, she was saying just the usual guidelines and I know Michael said mine was a complicated case. Maybe you should speak with your surgeon directly just to check on the wires? Going with instinct and listening to any doubts is really important, we want to do everything right by the new boobies! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 18th July 2013, 11:34 pm

Girls, this is a an entirely tongue-in-cheek question, but just thought I would put it out there for your views and what you would do and why?!! :-)

As I mentioned before I'm going through a divorce, I asked him to be my NOK for the surgery (didn't tell him what type of surgery), he's not even been bothered to ask me how I am which has really annoyed me! My question is; would you consider sending him a pic post surgery to show him what he's missing?!! (not now whilst bandaged, when recovery is complete say 6 months time). I don't think in all seriousness I ever would but the thought makes me giggle each time, what his reaction would be if I did!

What would you do girls and what would your rationale be?! :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 19th July 2013, 6:03 am

Hmmm... i don't think I'd bother giving him the satisfaction of knowing. that way when you next bump into him, you can be all 'oh these old things? Just a little something for me' and walk off knowing the look on his face will be priceless!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 19th July 2013, 6:09 am

hi eddy,

funnily enough i was asked a similar question the other day for someone considering it, and would firstly say, i'm sure it is ooooh soo tempting!!! :)

but at the same time, as you're saying, you're going through a divorce, meaning you're trying to finish a chapter in your life and to try and leave it behind you. he hasn't taken an interest... it would be much more fun if he saw you out and about by chance and saw you looking amazing :)
also remember why you had this surgery, to feel better about yourself, and not for anyone elses benefit...
i know this is probably the most boring answer hun, but i just generally think its not a good idea.. after all you are not together anymore and moving on is probably the most adult thing to do! ;)
x

on a completely different note: i'm 4 weeks post op today!!!! wow time has just flown by!! only 2 more weeks of the binder :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 19th July 2013, 9:00 am

the time flies doesn't it blue!!

eddy, I don't think I would bother with him hun. I bet if you see him again though he'll probably notice and have the question in the back of his mind as to whether or not the surgery was for your beasts? and that'll have you quietly giggling to yourself:)   think of how happy having them done has made YOU, you're the one with the last laugh:) 

I go back for three ten hours night shifts starting at nine:( its going to be a hot weekend. And to top it off my oh is going out Saturday night and I can't help but feel properly jealous that I'll be working while he is living it up with the boys :(   to try and pacify the situation he invited me to the pubto have tea with the boys and I can't believe that he would ask that . . . . nothing worse than people drinking and having a good time while you can't because you gotta go work!! I know he was trying to be nice but I did practically bite his head off! grr! !! xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 19th July 2013, 10:50 am

Oh Vix hun, totally understand the feeling, it's rubbish working shifts especially at the weekends when all you want to be is out enjoying yourself but just think three shifts is a short stint to get back to and I'm sure your OH would rather be spending it with you instead of the boys! I'm sure he asked you to tea as he'll miss you especially when you've been spending lots of time together! It might be better than you think, you can go back and catch up on the goss! And you get to enjoy the sunshine too before you go at 9pm! It'd be worse being at work during the sunshine I think! Have a good first shift back hun, it will be better than you think, it always is when you dread it! :-) xxx

Blue, yay on the 4 weeks, that HAS flown! It did not seem long ago when I was reading all your updates during the same week. Only 2 more weeks to go for that damned binder, the 2 weeks will fly too hun! xx

Thanks for your comments girls, you're totally right, I did do this for myself and if and when he notices, I can giggle to myself then! It would be much more fun for him to see me out and about happy! Bottom line though, what he thinks is no longer important and my life is none of his business anymore, which is a good thing! I do really love my new pert boobies, it's amazing what a bit of cosmetic adjustment can do!! :-) xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 19th July 2013, 10:54 am

nice to hear that eddy, he will be kicking himself to see you look so confident and happy with your new body:)
 nights is the better shift to go back on hopefully it'll be busy so I won't have to think about it! xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 19th July 2013, 11:09 am

Eddy sounds like you are much better off without him! Hope you are doing ok, you have been so positive throughout the whole thing :) but I'm sure when you see him all boobiefied he won't know what hit him! But like you say you did this for you.

Vix hope work goes ok, will be thinking of you! Naughty oh, mine has done similar things recently which has resulted in one night sleeping on the sofa when I was two weeks post op!

Blue almost binder free, next two weeks will fly by but can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be with the heat. Will all be worth it in the end.

Hope everyone is doing ok and enjoying the sunshine xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 19th July 2013, 11:19 am

hey hangle, nice to hear from you. how are you healing? have you managed to get any further with the insurance thing
men eh! ? How has work been for you? xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 19th July 2013, 11:40 am

I think everything is going well boob wise- they seem to not be so high up but no sign of the fluffing fairy yet :( ill be 5 weeks on Tuesday but I don't see my surgeon until October - he did say bras at 6 weeks but kind of scared as dont want to wear them and do damage . Plus I'm going on holiday in August so would be nice to be in bras but don't want to force it if the times not right!

Vix how are you getting on? Bet its amazing wearing your bras!

Luckily another lady on here also has my surgeon later this year and has managed to find out that he is having a meeting end of this month to discuss the insurance option. I had to email spire asking to keep me updated on the outcome, bit disappointed I had to promt them but fingers crossed its something that is available to me!

Work is a blinking nightmare at the mo but its getting better. Still being cautious with lifting etc but its all very stressful at the moment :(

Going out tonight with my bestie, its a rare occasion as she is a mummy now to a 1 & 2 year old. Will take extra care of my boobs but its only a few drinks so sure it will be fine. What is everyone else upto this weekend? Xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 19th July 2013, 4:22 pm

hang on in there, the fluffing will occur, I'm still hopeful too!!
sorry to hear your work is stressful:( I hope it gets better for you soon. I suppose we have to remember working is what's given us the means to pay for our lovely boobies:) xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 19th July 2013, 8:54 pm

Good to hear from you Hangle, and that boobie wise you're doing ok! I guess it's best to listen to your body on the bra's during holidays, it would be great for you to be able to wear everything/anything you want but your boobies will let you know if it's ok or not. Sorry to hear work is rubbish at the mo, I bet you can't wait to get away, where are you going? Not long now. And on the men front, men are just pants!!! lol! :-) xxx

Good thing there is another girl chasing up the insurance, hopefully with the both of you on the case you can get a firm answer on it soon. good luck! keep us posted on it.

Hope you're out having some lovely cocktails catching up with your bestie, have a lovely evening hun!

I'm guess I've been lucky, not really had the boobie blues that I've heard about, I could feel down about stuff but where's the fun in that?!! What are you up to this wknd hun? I'm still in self imposed exile at the mo, I've told my friends I'm busy but I'm gonna sit at home and look after the boobies! :-) xx

Vix, hope the shift goes well and your first day back flies for you and it's much much better than you expected hun xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 19th July 2013, 9:26 pm

Oh also meant to mention this to you girls, Cookie recommended this to me on my uplift thread, (although i suspect my boobies are now too small for it!) in case you like the idea of it too. Anything to look after our assets!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 20th July 2013, 3:17 pm

so my first day back was proper **naughty word** as expected! feeling so down today knowing I have two more and oh will be out. We just had a massive argument and he's going out next weekend again while I'm working again which really  made my mood worse:( I know it's irrational but he's to lucky he gets every weekend off. need to look for a nine to five Monday to Fridayljob:( sorry for my rant xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 20th July 2013, 4:00 pm

Rant away Vix, sorry your first day back was *naughty word*, my ex used to work shifts like you and I work mon to Fri 9-5, it was hard work trying to tie up time off together, so I know how you feel. Like I said before thou hun, am sure he really would rather be with you than the boys, but it still doesn't help! Do you think you could change jobs? Would you be prepared to? Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 20th July 2013, 4:05 pm

oops. shouldn't have sworn! sorry.    I think I'm just tired and finding it hard getting back into the swing of things. 
on a more positive note I'm feeling better having done a mini run. I was in three sports bras mind! feeling okay for it though  :) 
thanks for your reply eddy, I am looking elsewhere for jobs, can't moan unless I do something about0 it!anyway, how are you feeling? xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 20th July 2013, 4:45 pm

No need to apologise whatsoever Vix, first day back are always painful, and it's totally frustrating the whole shift thing, there is no other way to describe it other the naughty word!! :-) glad you're feeling better hun, wow 3 sports bras, those babies are not going anywhere!! I think if the shift pattern is upsetting you, you should defo try and find a new job. It will be worth doing! :-) xx

I'm good thanks hun, booking my Christmas back packing trip away in Central America at the mo, am excited!! Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th July 2013, 4:49 pm

ooh eddy i just read backpacking trip in central america, how exciting!!! are you going by yourself or with others?

vix sorry to hear you're a bit fed up with work and stuff at the moment, hope you feel better soon xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 20th July 2013, 4:52 pm

oh my god that sounds amazing!!! are you going alone? that'll do you the world of good hun :) have you done it before

thanks   eddy and Blue, I'm feeling more rational now. xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 20th July 2013, 5:07 pm

Glad you're feeling better Vix, feel free to rant away though any time you want, I do totally get how you feel, that used to me!! :-) xxx

No never done backpacking before, I've previously only ever went away with my ex to the usual all inclusives so this will be an entirely new experience. Kinda on my own but not, am going with G Adventures who do small tour groups, and then cause I was talking to a colleague at work about it, he said he's gonna book to go to! (nothing going on or will go on there before you ask!! lol!) The people on the tour are a mix of singles and couples, and ages between 25-35, 17 days away starting in Costa Rica, then onto Nicaragua, El Savador, ending in Guatemala. Basically all I have to do is book my flight and rock up in CR, they take care of the rest! The itinerary is packed, with homestays, hiking up volcanoes, waterfall reppelling, zip-lining across jungle canopies, it's going to be fun!!! I just really wanted to be away over Christmas and NY so this is ideal!!! :-) xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th July 2013, 5:10 pm

eddy that trip sounds amazing, and with a guided tour it will give you a gentle enough introduction to backpacking! :)
i've looked into these tours before as well, its fantastic for when you don't have a travel buddy! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 20th July 2013, 5:12 pm

Exactly Blue, alone but not alone! Have you ever done back-packing? xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict