Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+5
Charlii
Blueeyedsoul13
hangle123
louann17
Vix85
9 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

June Buddies Empty June Buddies

Post by Vix85 30th June 2013, 8:35 am

really good thanks babe.I haven'thad pain for nearly a week. dressings off tomorrow, can't bloody wait! they're almost peeling themselves off!! lol
it really does get better , hang on in there chick. xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

June Buddies Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by louann17 30th June 2013, 1:28 pm

The last of the june buddies is waiting patiently for new boobies haha xx
louann17
louann17
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 30th June 2013, 2:33 pm

how exciting. are you feeling okay xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louann17 30th June 2013, 5:00 pm

I'm actually doing okay. Not sure if I should be more nervous or not. I've been seen by everyone nd I'm next to go down so hopefully the waits not much longer! Xx
louann17
louann17
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 1st July 2013, 2:09 pm

I hope all went well lou. how is everyone else

in just had my post op. and my scars are healing great:) 
been given the all clear for a shower!  hooray:) my surgeon also said   i could wear the odd pretty bra in the next few weeks if I'm going out so I'm not confined to my sports bra:) bring on the shopping!! so please xxx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 1st July 2013, 2:31 pm

I can't believe its July! We've got boobs now girls! (Eddy your time is almost here, so exciting!)

Vix that is great news, bet you can't wait to buy a bra! And enjoy your shower! I brought a dress this weekend that I wouldn't have been able to wear before, such an amazing feeling.

Thank you June girls for all your support :) hope you are all well and loving your new additions xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 1st July 2013, 2:40 pm

hey june buddies, 

we're all done, yaaaay!!!! Stars 

how is everyone doing? 

vix enjoy that shower, its bliss!! bit jealous that you get to wear bras so early on while i'm stuck with my binder for another 4.5 weeks and my sportsbra for another 2.5 months!!

i'm on day 10 post op now, and must say i'm feeling pretty much back to normal! when i use my arms too much or try to lift something of course i notice, but other than that, no pains or anything anymore!
i think the feeling is sloooowly coming back to the lower part of my boobs as well, yay! i managed to take a really long walk (over an hour!) yesterday without problems, and been going out for dinner in the evenings.
also just noticed in the shower today that i think the gap between my boobs is getting smaller, woohoo!
well thats my update for now, hope everyone else is doing well too :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 1st July 2013, 3:08 pm

1 month on and half way there! They've definately dropped a little, but still very full at the top. Pretty much no pain anymore except on my sternum, but I spoke with my nurse this morning, and its entirely normal. Still stopping me side sleeping though, booo. Starting to get some lower feeling back, but my nips are still the same - nothing in the right, and too much in the left! Movement is getting much better now too, can almost reach the top shelves at home! And I can start massaging the scars with the Tamanu Balm.

13 more days til byebye binder! Cannot wait to go out birthday shopping for bras dance
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by louann17 1st July 2013, 3:21 pm

Naww girls it's really lovely to read how you're all getting on, all at different stages in our journey. How exciting that you may get to wear some new bras shortly vix. Imma be in my binder and sports bra for at least the next 6 weeks. Cannot wait to see the progress tho :). Xxx
louann17
louann17
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 1st July 2013, 8:13 pm

Hubby has just spotted that righty has dropped slightly more than lefty, and is now insisting on calling me lopsided lottie. Thanks hun, love you too
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 1st July 2013, 8:29 pm

hey ladies we are all done :woohoo:glad everyone is doing well and happy xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 2nd July 2013, 7:43 am

can't believe we're all done! great feeling to finally have that shower though:) can't wait to get to work on the scars now andget them as   faded  as possible. 
It's great to hear everyone is doing so well!! just eddy left. The time is getting ever closer for you xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 2nd July 2013, 1:47 pm

Hi everyone!
Oh Eddy its July, woop woop!!  Not long!
Vix thats fab you're doing so well, credit card beware on the bra shopping trip!!
Charlii, we can always count on the hubby's to point out the worst!  Not long til its bye bye binders!!
Hi Halo, how are you doing?
Blue, thats great you are noticing changes already and Hangle, it's going to be brilliant being able to buy things that need boobies! 

I am 1 week post op today.  Still quite uncomfortable but not sore.  Overdone it a bit yesterday though and had to take all my painkillers last night and didn't get to sleep until after 0130.  Night shift tomorrow, so hope i feel like that tomorrow!  Bruising still quite bad, did everyone else have a lot of bruising?  All bottom half of boobs, sternum and right sided ribs (it looks like I have been beaten up). All in all I am happy with them, not much movement yet, and right still more swollen (left doesn't seem to have any?)  I have my picturetrail up to date if anyone wants a nose.

So thats my update :-) xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 4th July 2013, 10:17 pm

hey girls! for some reason my phone stopped sending me email updates when there was changes in the june buddies section!! :( how are all you girlies doing? can't believe we are all finished! woohooo xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 4th July 2013, 10:48 pm

Hey midge lookin good on your avi wit woo girl dance 
And g like the newest avi how are you feeling now about the boobage? I must say they look full!? 
Hope your all comfortable and healing well lovelys and Eddy not long for you hun xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 4th July 2013, 10:52 pm

Thank you Halo! :)  I'm starting to get used to them a little more although i did email my surgeons PA..hoping to meet with him soon as I'm still not entirely convinced with size :( hate the fact that they seem to disspear under clothing but the more i research the more i think 'how much bigger would i actually want/ or be allowed?' :/ dilemma! how are you feeling hun? can't believe we are practically a month on the other side!!! xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 4th July 2013, 11:45 pm

I know how fast has it gone? It's crazy isn't it :)
I think thy look fab and until we can wear a proper bra and get measured honestly hunni please try not to get upset or too worried yet you might well be surprised yours were unders weren't they too? So time to drop and fluff??
But it doesn't hurt to ask but you will have to be firm because they will try fob you off, dot leave the room till you get the answer you want otherwise you lost (from my experience with surgeons anyway)
Haha I San see you coming back saying I'm getting 600cc
;) boob greed we all get it I wish I had gone bigger but then again, te bigger you go, the heavier they weigh and the faster they droop so I'm kind of glad I didn't 
Hope either way though you get why you want hun and we will cheer you on of you get another date xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 5th July 2013, 10:39 am

I think its quite scary how quickly its all gone by!

Aw thank you hun, i do appreciate it. I think its difficult because naturally we have very high expectations of the outcome.. but yes mine were unders, i just wish they would hurry up and drop and fluff lol (patience is definitely not my forté!)

My surgeon does seem very understanding so I'm just praying he listens to my concerns. Were you concerned with size in your previous surgery?? I know I won't get it all paid for under aftercare - well i highly doubt it lol - but I think i could make a good stab at saving up for next year if he agreed to a discount.. 

hahaha 600cc - next time i upload an avi i'll be like Katie Price ;) haha - think my mum would have a heart attack!! Im not actually sure what size I actually want - i just know i want them bigger lol maybe 365? but is 100cc really worth it to pay the money again? :/

I completely agree about them drooping and i keep asking myself how much i would regret it if i had complications this time round all for the sake of a few cc's lol xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 5th July 2013, 10:49 am

G, i completely feel your pain!!

i'm now 2 weeks post op and i got 265 unders, i remember we were getting very similar sizes with similar stats.

though i have to keep reminding myself that these are exactly what i always wanted and what i was aiming for when choosing my size, i now look down at them and think i could have easily gone up to 295 and i wish i hadnt forgotten to ask to try these on again on op day quickly. but all the excitement got the better of me and i also tried to convince myself in the day before the op that there was a reason i had chosen the 265s!

but i think or i'm hoping that we might be in for a surprise still when all the dropping and fluffing is done! fingers crossed anyway :)

i think you're right in thinking its probably not worth risking complications and another op for the sake of a few cc's. before i panic about size too much i'm going to wait out the 3 months and then start playing around with 'proper' bras - we might be amazed what we can do with them once our boobs are fully done!

the right bra might make it look like there are a few more cc's there as well! 

soo.. i know its hard, and i'm saying this to myself as much as to you lol, but maybe just give it some more time as they can still change so soo much! we potentially have 5 more months of changes to see, maybe even more who knows!
xxx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 5th July 2013, 11:04 am

Blueeyedsoul13 wrote:G, i completely feel your pain!!

i'm now 2 weeks post op and i got 265 unders, i remember we were getting very similar sizes with similar stats.

though i have to keep reminding myself that these are exactly what i always wanted and what i was aiming for when choosing my size, i now look down at them and think i could have easily gone up to 295 and i wish i hadnt forgotten to ask to try these on again on op day quickly. but all the excitement got the better of me and i also tried to convince myself in the day before the op that there was a reason i had chosen the 265s!

but i think or i'm hoping that we might be in for a surprise still when all the dropping and fluffing is done! fingers crossed anyway :)

i think you're right in thinking its probably not worth risking complications and another op for the sake of a few cc's. before i panic about size too much i'm going to wait out the 3 months and then start playing around with 'proper' bras - we might be amazed what we can do with them once our boobs are fully done!

the right bra might make it look like there are a few more cc's there as well! 

soo.. i know its hard, and i'm saying this to myself as much as to you lol, but maybe just give it some more time as they can still change so soo much! we potentially have 5 more months of changes to see, maybe even more who knows!
xxx

Hi Blue,

thanks for your reply hun and i hope recovery is going well for you!

I am just seriously regretting my change in size... I had planned for 295 and took a last minute panic and reduced to 255 so I'm beating myself up about it :( I do love having boobies, but i really feel like they disappear under clothing back down to what i would describe as an A!! ... sometimes i feel like 4600 was spent on looking exactly as i did before my op :(

the dropping and fluffing fairy is welcome to visit me anytime she likes :) lol door is always open!! I booked an appointment to see my surgeon just so it is on my record that i haven't been happy from the beginning... although id say it is unlikely he will be able to do much for me - but I would be happy with even a small discount.. - may be wishful thinking

Im worried though because my mum has supported me 100% through the whole process and went to every appointment and post op appointment with me.. but she says she can't support me with this because she simply doesn't agree :/ upsets me a little but i just hope if it is the route i decide to go down that she does eventually come to terms with it :( xxxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 5th July 2013, 11:31 am

Oh g lovely- I'm sorry that your mum hasn't been as understanding in your concerns over size. I do think your right in having a chat with your surgeon but I honestly think you may be a lot happier with your results once you've fluffed- I know easier said than done but am keeping my fingers crossed (for blue too) that this will come soon! Hindsight is a funny thing- try not to beat yourself up on your decision on changing the cc's- your avi looks great! And like blue said once we get into bras I think they will make a great difference. I'm getting fed up of sports bras as they do nothing for my boobs! 
If you do decide at a later date for a re op then I'm sure your mum will be there for you, my sister wasn't happy with her size from the moment she woke up until a few weeks down the line. My mum didnt agree with her but I guess it's hard for them to understand, plus we're always going to be their little girls in their eyes!
Hang in there hun, I know its hard to be patient for something that we've wanted for so long but if you really are unhappy with your results then its your decision on what you do as this is something you've done for yourself. Hug Xxx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 5th July 2013, 11:42 am

hangle123 wrote:Oh g lovely- I'm sorry that your mum hasn't been as understanding in your concerns over size. I do think your right in having a chat with your surgeon but I honestly think you may be a lot happier with your results once you've fluffed- I know easier said than done but am keeping my fingers crossed (for blue too) that this will come soon! Hindsight is a funny thing- try not to beat yourself up on your decision on changing the cc's- your avi looks great! And like blue said once we get into bras I think they will make a great difference. I'm getting fed up of sports bras as they do nothing for my boobs! 
If you do decide at a later date for a re op then I'm sure your mum will be there for you, my sister wasn't happy with her size from the moment she woke up until a few weeks down the line. My mum didnt agree with her but I guess it's hard for them to understand, plus we're always going to be their little girls in their eyes!
Hang in there hun, I know its hard to be patient for something that we've wanted for so long but if you really are unhappy with your results then its your decision on what you do as this is something you've done for yourself. Hug Xxx

Ah i just hope I feel better soon too! :( I wish i hadn't been so caught up in what other people would think, or if others would notice and just went for what I wanted. I'm 1 month post op today and tbh i havent felt 100% happy from around 1 week post op. - initially i was very emotional about it but i feel like I'm in a better place to speak to my surgeon without having a break down!!

I know my mum is just looking out for me deep down - she says she just doesn't see what i am seeing and thinks they are perfect on my frame.. but its not about how mums feel, its how I feel! :/

Id be very interested to see how yours drop and fluff hun.. i do think if i was to go through the process again i would go for something around 365! are you happy with your size? xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 6th July 2013, 12:13 am

It will work out fine hun don't owe think things, most women feel teu haven't gone big enough so don't worry you would most likey have felt the same of you had gone that bit bigger, I like the fact I can hve them users over and not get stated at my tita when with my kids or just shopping, and I love the fact we can dress them and plunge them up for going out or just attention just want to get to wear a nice bra or bikini now xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 7th July 2013, 12:06 pm

Hey girls, weird G, me too, haven't had any notifications so haven't been logging on either!

Awesome to read how well you're all recovering, sounds like everyone is coming along so well, all your avi's girls look amazing, every one of you! Which means you're all going to look beyond amazing once all the fluffing is done! Hopefully you're all outside enjoying the sunshine and showing those new boobies off!

Can't believe I'm just two days away now. It feels like it's been such a long journey to get here. Have been busy prepping making the house post op friendly...am so excited to finally join you in post op group...bring on the Hooters train!!! :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th July 2013, 12:21 pm

oh eddy how exciting, only 2 days!!! 

the hooter train is waiting for you!! :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next