Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+5
Charlii
Blueeyedsoul13
hangle123
louann17
Vix85
9 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

June Buddies - Page 8 Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th July 2013, 5:17 pm

yep though its been a while now i did a gap year after i finished uni and went backpacking through australia for a year, it was amazing!
i met some travel buddy girls online and we all met in melbourne. then i did different bits of the country with different people, some of it with those girls, some of it with a friend who was already out there, some of it with my sisters, and some of it with a group i booked onto like you!
amazing experience, you will have so much fun!! the only tricky bit is cutting down on your luggage :) x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 20th July 2013, 5:25 pm

Ah that's so cool Blue, sounds like you had the best time in Oz! Must have been hard to come back! Any packing tips nearer the time would be much appreciated hun! I'm going to find shoes the biggest temptation, but I think hiking boots and flip flops are probably all I should bring, but will be so tempted to take one nice pair, but from what I've read, that is always the pair that will never be worn! Any must have items that I should pack?? xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 20th July 2013, 5:39 pm

it sounds like you had a great time blue. eddy its great that almost everything gets taken care of and all you gotta do is turn up! really excited for you xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 20th July 2013, 5:52 pm

Thanks Vix, it's more of an escape thing but it will be fun! xxx hope you're ok with your OH now hun xxx

On a separate boobie note, my left nip is so sensitive it's getting to the point it's painful and I want to take my macom off (this was the boob that was reduced), any tip for a painful nip?! (I'm a poet!! haha!) :-) xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th July 2013, 11:55 pm

hey eddy, have you tried putting a round cotton wool pad inside your macom over the nipple? that might help ease the friction. or some girls use breastfeeding pads as well.

hm best packing tips.... a little bottle of hand disinfectant gel, a microfibre travel towel (nothing against the comfort of a big fluffy bath towel but saves sooo much space as it rolls up or folds down so small!), insect repellant, replacement batteries for your camera, and definitely no heels as you might have guessed :) if you really want to wear some nicer footwear in the evenings than your normal flipflops or the hiking boots, get some pretty flip flops or flat sandals, they'll take up a lot less space as well.
a combination lock for your luggage can also be a good idea, lock the zip closed. x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 21st July 2013, 7:45 am

Cheers for those packing tips blue, will add those to my list, good idea on the flat sandals and combination lock. :-) 

Yep already using cotton wool pads but its still super sensitive whereas the right is entirely numb. So weird!

Attempting a short drive out today, wish me luck!! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 21st July 2013, 8:18 pm

hi eddy, how was your drive? did you go anywhere nice. I know how you feel with the sensitive nipples issue, my left is totally numb and my right has feeling but is quite sensitive to touch. but I  would say it's got better week by week xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st July 2013, 8:24 pm

Eddy, I had the exact same! You could try doubling up? Or tape it in place to stop any movement/friction. I'm starting to get some feeling back in my right nip, I was walking round London yesterday and my bag strap rubbed against it and I was like ooh, feeling! Still numb in both underboobs though.

Good news- 7 down, 1 week to go!! Can't wait to go shopping next weekend! Buuut that's all dependent on hubbys knee. Find out tomorrow the prognosis. Fingers crossed he'll be ok for shopping (i know that's selfish, but I'm allowing myself to be for once)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 21st July 2013, 10:19 pm

Hey both, the nip thing is weird isn't it? it's one extreme to another. I've now doubled up the cotton pads on the leftie, thanks Charlii, does feel a little better. The leftie boob overall just feels more sensitive to the touch, it feels harder than my right, so not sure if its still swollen maybe? Good to know i'm not alone on this and its not something like my nip is about to fall off!! :-) Only drove a few miles around town Vix just to make sure I can drive up to Bham tomo. Felt a bit stiff putting into reverse. Just brief stabbing pains in the left. It's mainly the seat belt that's awkward, leftie is far too sensitive to have belt anywhere near it. 

Last shift Vix, hope it goes ok hun :-) Charlie fingers crossed for your hubby, the shopping is an important occasion :-), so hopefully he'll be able to make it (you could always get hire a mobility scooter!) xx

Hope everyone has had a good wknd. My last day off tomo, then back to work fully! Getting the work/macom adapted wardrobe ready!!
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 22nd July 2013, 10:50 am

Hi everyone!  I am so sorry I have been AWOL.  I hope you are all doing well. Had a quick read through to see what I've missed.  Eddy, I am so jealous - your trip sounds amazing!!  I wish I had done something like that before I settled down and had babies.  I bet you will have a ball!!   How is everyone else doing, I am such a bad buddy huh smiley 

xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd July 2013, 11:03 am

Slightly sad panda today.

So the good news is that hubby only needs one op, and we're fully covered by insurance - :ok: 

Bad new(well, for me, great for him!) - We've managed to fit it in for this Wednesday! So he's bedridden for 2wks, which means no bra shopping this saturday nope . I know it sounds super selfish, and he cant help that he's injured himself whilst Im still in recovery, and its great for him that we can get it done so quick (so he can still go on scout camp!), but I was soo looking forward to it, and I dont really want to go with my sis as I feel Im flaunting my cash, and Im not sure I could do something like that with a girlfriend, as they wouldnt quite get it. Its not the end of the world, and I could still go to Bravissimo in Reading and get measured and pick up something. I was just excited to have a day out at Westfields for it, coz it was my birthday present too. Ah well, win some lose some.

rant over, back to work!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 22nd July 2013, 11:21 am

Eddy that trip sounds amazing! You will have such a great time :)

Oh no charlii, that's good news that your oh half can have the op so soon but not good that your birthday trip to westfields has to be postponed. Would you be able to go late night shopping after work before Wednesday? Know its last min so might not be doable, we've waited for this moment for so long so can understand your disappointment, sending big hug hun. On a separate note are you close to Reading?

Midgie good to hear from you! Hope you are ok and work is going well

Xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 22nd July 2013, 12:02 pm

midgie, your avi looks cracking!!!

charlii what a shame about your postponed shopping trip! but its good that your hubby is getting sorted so quickly!

hows everyone else doing?

i've noticed for the past two days my boobs have been squishier than before, and i'm taking that as a good sign!! :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 22nd July 2013, 12:11 pm

midge, I have to say you're looking AMAZING in your avi, you must be so pleased:) have you been up to much? Welcome back to the forum  ;)  

blue, sounds like your next softer feel is coming along and they're getting more natural by the day:)

eddy, good luck with work hun, let us know how it was. my first set is now over, three days off now:)  although forgetting to set alarm so may not be sleeping tonight ! The weather has taken a bit of a turn:/ oh well, off to do the food shopping!! xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd July 2013, 12:28 pm

Sorry midge, totally forgot to say how amazing you looked! Great rack!

Fingers crossed he should be back up and walking after 2/3 weeks, but we'll see how it goes. Like Eddy says, maybe we just get him a mobility scooter!

Hangle, Im actually in the Slough/Beaconsfield area, so its not too far a drive. Used to go to Reading Fest when I was younger, couldnt do it now though!

Blue, hooray for squishy boobs! Its nice when they get a bit of squish and wobble, just adds to the new boobs experience!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 22nd July 2013, 12:44 pm

Pretty much always on my mobile on here but just went on classic version to see your avi Midgie....wow you are looking amazing!!

Charlii your not too far from me then :) I know Slough a little bit- my ex was from uxbridge then moved to Langley! Have you ever been to Crazy bear in beaconsfield?

Blue that's good news on squishy Boobs!

Vix enjoy your days off, have you got much planned?
Xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd July 2013, 2:47 pm

Yup! Went there on my 23rd Bday/engagement meal, we had the Thai set menu, was amazing (but pricey!). Also went to the bar for my 26th this year and had THE most expensive round EVER!! £36 for 2 drinks!! And they had the cheek to charge table service! Worth it though for a little bit of fancy!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 22nd July 2013, 3:08 pm

Ah charlii, great news on getting a quick surgery date, i get the timing isn't great for you thou. I don't think you should compromise on him being there, it means too much to you. Can you both book tomo off at all? Then you have the day together to do the shop as it doesn't have to be on Sat specific? And the mobility scooter is still an option if you can't do tomo or late night shopping like Hangle suggested. Defo take him by whatever means, whether its late night post surgery on a scooter or prior!! Its important he's there so whatever it takes to work round it hun Xxx

Midge you look HOT babe!!! Your hubby must be loving your new assets!! Good to have you back, hope you're recovering well still and work isn't too much stress on the boobies! Xx

Blue, sounds like boobs are totally settling in, squishy is good!! :-) 

Hangle hope work is going ok! Vix, enjoy three days off, hope all is ok with the OH now xxx 

Just come back from two wk post op at Dolan, all healing well and on track, so will be attempting shower later. Boobs defo look a little horrific with the stitching with my vertical looking very zig zaggy but nurse has assured this will be neat straight line once healed. I hope so!! :-)

Thanks for the comments on my trip girls, am looking forward to it, but would most defo rather be happily married with a couple of rug rats instead, so Midge I would happily swap! :-) the traveling are my filler-ins until it happens!! :ok: Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd July 2013, 3:17 pm

Tomorrows not an option, I only have 4 holiday days left, and my Director is over from canada at the moment, so already feel bad not being around for the rest of the week! Luckily my Mgr is understanding, so is letting me 'work from home' wed/thurs, so I dont have to use all my hols up! I've waited this long, Im sure I can wait another couple weeks. Or I could just man up and drive to westfields myself!!!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 22nd July 2013, 3:39 pm

I went there for drinks for my 21st 3 years ago, loved it and would love to eat there as heard good things about the food!

Eddy glad the check up went well and enjoy the shower later. How was the drive up?

We should have a June buddy meet up at westfields for bra shopping!

Xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 22nd July 2013, 4:10 pm

i live 5 mins down the road from westfield as i may have mentioned before lol so am available for any bra shopping trips!! :) x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 22nd July 2013, 5:26 pm

Totally up for a Westfield bra shopping event! What dates are good girls? 

Drive was fine hangle thanks, no issues. Dressings are off now, feeling rather naked and unsupported without them! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 22nd July 2013, 6:34 pm

either evenings after work or weekends are usually fine with me too, just need to know in advance so i don't make other plans. am away first weekend in aug. 

i can't even wear wires yet for another 2 months nearly, but i will happily come share your excitement, go fetch bras etc :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 22nd July 2013, 6:49 pm

Glad the drive was ok eddy, its such a strange feeling when the dressings are all off but it gets better :)

I'm pretty flexible however will be away 17- 24 August plus a Saturday or Sunday would be best for me :)

Aw blue we will return the favour when its your turn :)

X
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd July 2013, 8:17 pm

So it turns out most of the shops are open til 9 in westfields, so convinced hubby to take me this eve! Exhausting work, and I was like, back off and let me browse at one point. But I now have some lovely little numbers! All black though...probably should have got a white one too! 

I'm free til sept so any w/e or eve I can do!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next