Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+5
Charlii
Blueeyedsoul13
hangle123
louann17
Vix85
9 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

June Buddies - Page 6 Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by Vix85 15th July 2013, 12:13 pm

well I've been really lucky with my time off, just over four weeks! I'm back on Friday for a night shift and I'm absolutely dreading it!!!!how about you xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 15th July 2013, 1:09 pm

Wow 4 weeks, you lucky thing! I bet your colleagues have been envious of the weather timing! Hope you have a QT first night shift back hun. Look after those boobies!! I'm back next Tuesday, am actually looking forward to it :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 15th July 2013, 3:03 pm

yeah, I've been so lucky with the weather. I haven't told many people in work and I think the tongues are starting to wag! ! Looking forward to it? you crazy thing!! xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 15th July 2013, 8:19 pm

I know! But I have to say choosing not to tell anyone and pretty much go underground for two weeks means I'm ready to just get back to real life and seeing people again! And I'm very lucky in that I love my job, so yep am complete saddo!! Will you be saying anything to your colleagues if they ask hun? None of their business I think, let them wag, it will be out of admiration! :-) xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 15th July 2013, 9:48 pm

hi girls, how is everyone doing?

i had a bit of a sportsbra shopping nightmare on saturday, but i am now living in shockabsorbers when my medium macoms became too big, but i've ordered a small macom for night time wear as well.

so on sunday i returned the m&s sportsbras i'd bought, and got a pair of cute pink ballet flats.

got stuck in a dress in the fitting rooms and had to use my arms way too much to get back out!! after that i decided it was better to go home lol..

xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 16th July 2013, 8:20 am

Haha if all else fails, you can always rely on finding a lovely new pair of shoes!! Love it!! :-) Ah hope your boobs were ok with being trapped in the dress, that's my worry at the mo, will it always feel like I shouldn't stretch too much?! Which shock absorber did you get Blue? I was thinking the max sports? Worried about how tight it is to get into though? How have you found getting into it? Have a good day at work hun xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 16th July 2013, 1:43 pm

I bought some shoes too in my ohs bra shop! you can always rely on a pair of shoes!! lol
eddy, not sure what I'll say in work. I don't want to lie because I'm sure that eventually it will come out but I suppose if I get asked ill try to tactfully answer! xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 16th July 2013, 2:11 pm

Hopefully your workmates hun will have enough tact not to bring it up unless you do, I know what you mean about not wanting to lie; it's a hard one! Hope you're enjoying these last few days off. Any more shopping or gardening? I had my first post op appt today and nurse says I'm healing well. So relieved! Just quite a bit of puckering around the areolas which shocked me but other than that it's going ok, she says I'm allowed to shower which I feel nervous about. At what point were you good to shower hun? A week seems early to me?! Nervous! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 16th July 2013, 2:27 pm

I was good to shower after a week. Had to keep steri strips on in the shower and change them after, and no soaping them up, just soap your chest and let it rinse over, but it was fine.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 16th July 2013, 3:09 pm

I could after ten days and had no dressings on then.you must be nicely healed with no open wounds to get the go ahead so that's really good news.:)  the only thing to avoid is the public pools and Jacuzzis as they are total breeding grounds! enjoy your shower xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 16th July 2013, 3:25 pm

I'm kinda too scared to shower, the nurse has given me two sets of dressings to redo myself this week, and back next week to see her again so I still have to keep dressings on. My boobs look like a patchwork, my skin is all puckered around the stitching on my nipples, and it kinda made my stomach turn looking at how much stitching there were so I'm not sure I can manage a shower. Sorry for the gory details girls! xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 16th July 2013, 7:38 pm

Eddy, hun, I think we're past the gory details bit, what with all the talk of constipation, scabs and sweaty tits!!

Speaking of sweaty tits - seriously, my cleavage is just dripping. It never used to, so Im assuming its something to do with the implants, my body getting used to them? Plus the heat, obvs! Its just kinda gross when you're sat in a meeting and you feel it trickling down and you think hair? bug? nope, sweaty baps!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 16th July 2013, 8:09 pm

I thought I was ok with gore, but am actually wanting to pull away from my own gruesome looking boobies! (I think I will just admire them with dressing on from now on!!) :-) 

I think it's the implants hun, having been a size E for most of my adult life I didn't find I had sweaty boobs, esp not just sat in a meeting. Have you got ice packs for when you're home? Do you have a fridge at work you could stick the ice packs in? You could ways nip to the loo to use them!! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 17th July 2013, 8:16 am

hey girls!

i totally feel the sweaty boobs thing, especially with my binder! showering twice a day at the moment because i'm so scared about my incisions and infections caused by heat and sweat etc!!

i have the active classic support shockabsorber which is actually quite pretty, but i have to have the straps on the longest setting to make it fit. very supportive and stable though! :) 
and my other one is the active multi sports, really comfy!
they both do up in the back with hooks, so no problem getting into them!

with that dress i got stuck in, it was more my shoulders that were stuck, not even my boobs haha! if it was my boobs that had got me stuck i would have been happy :)

eddy how did your check up go?

x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 17th July 2013, 10:17 pm

Thanks for the shock abs recs Blue, really helpful, there were so many of them I wasn't sure which one to get! Will get ordering, feeling much more flexible so I think I can move onto them now.

Oh thats what I thought you meant, that the boobs were getting you stuck! :-) haha! Believe me you will find that at some point, it used to happen to me quite frequently. if and when you do, try dresses from someone like Amy Childs, she isn't my choice of designer but because she has the curves her dresses are designed for big boobs and smaller frame say size 10, and she does actually have some pretty going out dresses too. Not too expensive either. Xx

Appt went well thanks Blue, got a bit freaked out seeing my skin around my areolas creased like fabric and stitched up, to the point I didn't look any further so no idea what my vertical and horizontal scars are like. (Didn't realise I was a wimp!!). Will be attempting a shower tomo so will try a second attempt at looking. Went out to the theatre tonight, feeling ok! It's surprising how much better you feel once the hunch goes and you feel ok to move again. Hope everyone has had good day xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 17th July 2013, 10:25 pm

oh eddy you'll get used to seing your scars soon enough! good luck with the shower :)

i wish i could say my boobs had gotten me stuck, as i'm having a few size wobbles!! it was more the worry of having to use a lot of arm strength to tug myself free of the dress... but getting stuck because of the boobs would have been good!!
i won't need any dresses for extra curvy girls because i had quite small implants and am currently wearing 34C sportsbras... its exactly what i was aiming for pre op, so i have no one to blame, but i was scared of size! oh well, i'm forcing myself to wait till i can wear bras which i'm sure will change things!

yes the sportsbras are great, but quite tight in my size (i know sportsbras are meant to be like that!) and i'm wearing the straps on the longest setting, but i tend to do that in all bras.
i did order a new macom in small, because after the swelling went down my medium ones were too loose. it arrived today, i changed into it this evening after 3 days and nights in shockabsorbers, and i've got to say it is a very comfy and comforting feeling to be back in a macom :) i will keep it for night time wear as it comes up quite high on the chest whereas the shockabsorbers are lower x

ps. 16 more days with the binder!!
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 17th July 2013, 10:38 pm

Are you wearing both sports bra and binder blue? Oh do feel for you!! I feel restricted just in my dressings and macom never mind sports bra AND binder!! Know that your boobies will be perfect though as they are going NO where!! 

Are you feeling booby envy hun? Am sure you've read it many times already but give it time, you might find that although it may seem smaller than you expected, it's perfectly generous for your frame! And that's what's key! You don't look at all small in your avi, they look really good on you, they are perfect boobs! Mr Hassan did a superb job!! You should be totally proud of them hun Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 17th July 2013, 10:58 pm

yep, sportsbra and binder, 24/7! yes  oh the joy! but the countdown is well and truly on to ditch the binder. i can see its doing its job though, they are definitely dropping, so its all worth it.

i am really over the moon with the 'quality' of my results, absolutely, but i do think i shouldnt have been so scared of size and gone up one, because in these sportsbras and in clothes i look exactly the same as before and i wanted to see a difference :/
having said that i know i need to give it time, and earlier this evening i tried on some low cut tops braless, and that cheered me up :) 

thanks for your kind words hun :) x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 17th July 2013, 11:12 pm

Exactly hun, once you're in normal wires and dresses for going out, you will most defo have the boobs to show off! :-) Even when I was an E, sport bras just used to flatten them so what you see now won't be your full time 'normalised' look. When you feel boob envy, take another look at your bikini avi pic, perfect set of boobs right there hun!! I'd say model like Blue!! Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 17th July 2013, 11:15 pm

aaw thank you hun, you're making me feel better! and trying on the clothes did help! i'm nearly 4 weeks post op now, so although i have to wear sportbras for 3months, i will go and have a sneaky try on of some normal bras at 6 weeks, that should cheer me up further :)

are you pleased with yours so far hun, or is it too early to tell because you can't look at the scars? x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 17th July 2013, 11:27 pm

I think once you go to wires you will find them perfect hun, I really do, you won't believe me now but you might at times find you have to dial them down, especially at work events lets say! When you have a blip moment, just compare yourself to celebs in magazines, you look as great as they do, money very well spent honestly hun :-) xx

I'm really pleased that mine are pert!! Mine is a slightly diff journey as I've gone the other way and am happier to go smaller. I have a feeling I might even be a B now, the nurse said I was still swollen underneath so taking that into account I would guess I'm a 30B, at best I would be a 30C. I am happy with both, as I know how much standard wires used to lift and emphasise, at B or C cup I won't have to worry when I exercise, and it would be great to wear strapless dresses, something I have never been able to do. :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 18th July 2013, 7:52 am

oh eddy you're tiny, at a 30 back a pert B or C cup will look lovely you! :)

so excited for you!!

oh without a doubt its one of the best things i've ever spent my money on and i'd do it again in a heartbeat! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 18th July 2013, 9:03 am

I'm only 5ft 1in so B or C will much more proportionate in my eyes!! :-) xx

Have just called Dolan Park to check the whole showering issue with the nurse that works my surgeon instead and she's recommended I hold off til wk 2!! So glad I checked! She also doesn't think it's a good idea I do the dressings myself; as its off putting to see them at the moment! No bloomin kidding!!! Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 18th July 2013, 10:58 am

how confusing for you hun, good job you checked then! how are you feeling now eddy

totally agree with you blue, money well spent:) xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 18th July 2013, 2:44 pm

It is confusing Vix, I've now changed my two week appt to Dolan Park instead of my local clinic so will have to make the journey to Bham again. I'd rather hear it from my surgeons regular nurses, I feel too paranoid about healing. Am fine other that hun, how's you doing? Ready to go back to work? Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next