Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+5
Charlii
Blueeyedsoul13
hangle123
louann17
Vix85
9 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

June Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by eddy787 7th July 2013, 12:26 pm

Thanks Blue hun, have had the call from Dolan, they are picking me up between 5-5.30am, I did ask the lady whether she could give me an indication which slot I'd be, she hinted I may be first! What time did you go into theatre, I remember you said you got picked up at around 5am too? How you doing? Really good to read you're out shopping and travelling on another thread, you're recovering well, really reassuring to hear! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 7th July 2013, 2:12 pm

eddy, just realised you are two days away!! its flown by hun:) hop you're ready xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 7th July 2013, 3:08 pm

Hey Vix, how you doing hun? Been enjoying those showers?! :ok:  Yeah can't believe it's finally here, have packed and cleaned house from top to bottom, I think I'm ready! Any last min tips? Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 7th July 2013, 5:06 pm

make sure all is at waist height to avoid over stretching, and keep on top of your painkillers. The first few days are the worst so don't panic and don't forget that everyday gets better, even when you don't think it will , it really does hun. and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it:) xx xx
showers are great especially in this heat wave! and I'm loving my new body. just did a cycle ride and feel good for it if not a little sweaty! I hope you're excited xxx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th July 2013, 5:38 pm

hi eddy, 
yes i got picked up at 5 too! and they will be there at 5 lol.

i had asked to be early, got to the hospital for 6.45am and was second on the list, but didnt get taken down till 11.15am! 

best to prepare yourself for a bit of a wait regardless. it tends to be at least 3h between your admission and 
being taken down, so take a book or magazine :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 7th July 2013, 9:19 pm

Wow that's brilliant Vix that you're out cycling already at day 10 - you're a text book recovery! So chuffed for you that you're loving the new you, all the ups and downs of this crazy journey was totally worth it! Congrats hun! so pleased for you! You couldn't have timed the go ahead with the shower any better with this lovely weather! xxx

Thanks for advice hun, I will be defo re-reading that in that the next days when I'm at home wondering what the hell I've done to my body!! :-) This forum has helped me to prep so much so am hoping I won't get hit with the downers, will try and remember it's totally normal when I'm an emotional wreck!! Am extremely excited, it's doesn't feel real that it's finally here.  yahoo 

Cheers Blue, will aim for 4.45am in that case! Wonder what time I get taken down, would be nice to be first. I do have books and movies at the ready though...xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th July 2013, 9:28 pm

oh don't worry eddy, just be ready for 5 :)

my sister saw my driver pull up at 4.50 or so, but he was nice enough to wait till 5 to knock on the door lol :)

with such an early pick up time you should be first or second really, but like i said even as second i had to wait till 11.15am x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 7th July 2013, 9:35 pm

That's very nice of him :-) I have a guy called Mike, who did you have? I will probably end up snoozing if I have a 3 hour wait!! Although have so much adrenaline running through me right now I doubt I'll sleep tonight or tomorrow night! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th July 2013, 10:11 pm

i had alan on the way there who was absolutely lovely, and then paul on the way back who was nice as well but i didnt really feel too chatty on the way back lol.

i doubt you'll snooze hun lol, you'll be visited by nurses, anesthetist and the surgeon, so time will pass!

ooh so excited for you!! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 7th July 2013, 10:42 pm

Cheers Blue, thank god for this site! Have just re-read your surgery day, really helpful hun! Have just been concentrating on boob proofing the house, I haven't really thought much about the day itself. It's about time I did really. I can understand why you probably weren't too chatty on the way back, there was probably a lot of reflection going on. Or trying not to be sick!! :-) How you doing btw, do you feel like you're totally back to normal routine now? xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 7th July 2013, 10:45 pm

Oh I meant day 18 Vix, typo!!! Out and about Cycling under 3 weeks is brilliant! xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th July 2013, 10:46 pm

haha i was just a bit tired really, although i managed to sleep surprisingly well at the hospital!

i had no sickness at all, thank god! i did tell my anesthetist i really really really didn't want to be sick afterwards and he said he would be giving me a load of anti sickness meds while i was under GA anyway.

tomorrow at day 17 is my first day back to work! but i just need to take the train and sit at my desk, so shouldnt be too difficult!

i do feel like i'm completely back to normal, i've been out clothes and shoe shopping, out at the pub with friends (mostly sitting), i've taken my camera out to the park and walked for a couple of hours, and i've braved the tube during rush hour! :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th July 2013, 10:47 pm

yes well done vix!

but i think we do need to make sure not to get our pulses up too high while still healing, or?

i do notice i still walk a little slower than usual and get out of breath quicker, haha. but other than that i feel absolutely fine!
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 7th July 2013, 10:59 pm

Ah Good Luck with your first day back hun, hopefully it won't be too tiring, take it easy settling back in! Going back to work after time off is always a bit of a shocker. Well done you on braving the Tube in rush hour, that's quite a feat at the best of times, not just with new boobies! Did you face outwards into the curve of the door by any chance?!! Got to protect those new assets! :-) xx

That's good to know about the sickness, sounds like it did the trick. It is really reassuring for me pre-op to hear how your day actually went hour by hour and also how you have healed, I know we all heal at different times and I'm having an anchor lift as opposed to BA but it's really comforting to read you're out and about within 2 weeks. Can't wait!! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th July 2013, 11:46 pm

ah i think work will be fine, i feel great and well rested and ready to go back!

on the tube i just held my arms up and my elbows outward to create like a box around me, and moved right down into the carriage where it is less squashed than by the doors!

i'm not sure about recovery for an uplift but i dare say you'll feel a lot better after 2 weeks! it seems to me like the most noticeable recovery is the first 2week period, most girls seem back to normal then!

for me now its more about remembering to take it easy, not lift heavy things etc and slow down while walking!

i found myself walking at the pace of other rush hour commuters automatically the other day but was getting out of breath quicker than i'm used to, so its just about forcing yourself to slow down and take it easy.

but i'm sure you'll be fine hun, and you'll be well looked after at dolan park! 

i'm looking forward to reading your story hun, i'm glad mine helped you a little xx

i am planning on writing mine up in the surgery story section properly, as soon as my broadband is repaired lol x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 8th July 2013, 6:18 am

good luck with going back to work blue, it sounds like you're recovering well . hope it all goes smoothly

eddy, I had to check my time for a second then! wish it was too days because I would still have another two weeks off lol!! I think with the a cycling etc its about listening to your body, I'm feeling really good at the moment and my body feels better for doing it. oddly at the weekend we stayed away for a few days and I was a little achey-possibly from over vigorous massage from the oh! lol but I did find a little exercise helped to loosen the boobs up and the ache was much better. I guess what I'm saying is to listen to your body, you'll know what you can and can't do and the days will vary xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 8th July 2013, 9:02 pm

so ladies, just wanted to quickly say that my first day back at work was absolutely fine!

in this weather its just my binder and sportsbra that are annoying me a bit lol.

hope everyone else is doing well!! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 8th July 2013, 9:14 pm

Hey Blue was just typing a message asking how you were, then my msg disappeared!! How you feeling after your first day? Not too tired? How was the tube journey? Especially in this heat! :-)

Vix, sounds like your OH is loving your new body too haha!! Really pleased that you're feeling good, it certainly sounds like you've had a perfect recovery. Fingers crossed I'll be the same, I love cycling so am hoping it won't be long til I can get back out again. I think it also depends on how naturally active you are too, it's prob easier to get back to exercise if you're usually active. I'm quite worried about the healing, especially the T junction on an anchor lift, so won't be doing anything to compromise that, will defo be listening to my body. Starting to feel nervous now, I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight! xxx

Hope everyone is ok too! xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 8th July 2013, 9:17 pm

hi eddy,
the train this morning was fine, even got a seat! and the overground this evening made me slightly nervous because i needed somewhere to hold onto that wasn't overhead!
then someone nearly lost his balance and nearly fell into me! close call but will be paying more attention tomorrow :)

i wasn't really tired until 8pm but by that time i was already safely at home and watching tv in bed:)

good luck tomorrow hun, and enjoy your day!! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 8th July 2013, 9:24 pm

ooh, that was close, rush hour in London is just awful, there is always someone about to loose balance! Glad you manage to keep everything intact/safe and made it home ok! Personal space is so important right now. Have a good second day tomo! :-)

thanks hun, will update tomo!! xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 9th July 2013, 6:15 am

You're right Blue, driver arrived dead on 5am! 

Got here at 6.45am, waiting in reception, so many people waiting to be booked in. Weird, not nervous at all, waiting for it in to kick in at some point?!! :-)
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 9th July 2013, 6:35 am

Eddy will be thinking of you today! Your day is finally here so happy for you! Hope all goes well and as soon as your feeling up to it let us know how you got on xx

Vix that's great that your out and about cycling! Hope your doing ok

Blue glad that your first day back went well, hope the tube journeys get easier and people stay clear from your new additions!

Is anyone still getting morning boob? Xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 9th July 2013, 6:50 am

Thanks hangle, I'm second on the list so will be about 11am, its funny how we've been wishing months and weeks away to now wishing mins away! Now sat in my room chilling :-)

How are you doing? Still recovering well? Did you hear back on the insurance cover? Did they give a satisfactory reply in the end hun? Hope you're ok too! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 9th July 2013, 6:57 am

oh eddy you're there!! 
i wasn't nervous anymore once i was in my room, so hopefully you can enjoy your day too now its finally here!! :)

my boobs felt a little bit achey this morning when I got up, but are fine now.
but no, not getting any more morning boob! are you hangle?
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 9th July 2013, 7:05 am

Sounds like you are really calm, put your feet up and enjoy it :) will be thinking of you at 11

I'm good thanks, been back to work for a few days and sometimes get the odd sensation but no issues. I'm three weeks today can't believe how quick its all gone!
Can't wait to try on some bras. Still not got a yes or no on the insurance, very frustrating!

Blue thats great that you no longer have morning boob! mine seems to be getting worse, although only lasts for a few mins
Xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next