Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+5
Charlii
Blueeyedsoul13
hangle123
louann17
Vix85
9 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

June Buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by Vix85 9th July 2013, 7:05 am

eddy! !! your big day is here babe!!! I'm so excited for you :)  i hope you're feeling okay. Can't wait to hear how it all goes
blue, green hope your second day back goes well! watch out on that train!!
hangLe, no I haven't had morning boob for a while. But I'm sure it lasts different amounts of time on different people. are you back at work xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 9th July 2013, 7:46 am

Can't believe it's been three weeks already for you girls, it has flown! It is annoying about the insurance, do we need to all email them en masse to demand a straight forward answer?!! Defo do your bra shopping soon, will no doubt be one of the best bits of this journey, the final result! 

Thanks Vix hun! So happy its finally happening! Am in my sexy gown and paper knickers! BP is perfect, so far so good! Waiting for Michael to arrive to draw on me! :-)

Nurse has said I'll be oxygen and drip later, and possibly drains, did you girls have that too? Wasn't expecting that? Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 9th July 2013, 7:47 am

Oh Hope you all have a good day at work today! Watch those boobies!! :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 9th July 2013, 7:59 am

Happy you got rid of morn boob vix its a pain in the backside! Yep went back to work on Wednesday, are you back now too?

Ohh eddy not long now! I think I had oxygen mask for a bit in recovery and had stuff injected into my cannula until I left the next morning. I didn't have drips but from reading other girls experiences on here they aren't bad, just feel weird when they are removed . It'll all be worth it for those boobies ! Glad your bp is behaving today!! Xx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 9th July 2013, 9:25 am

yay, good blood pressure :) whatever you have been doing its obviously worked hun. The gown is awful isn't it!! luckily I got to wear my own pants though! lol. I didn't have a drip or drains but I think all surgeons are different in what they do.
I have another week off thankfully so will be chilling again!! I can't wait to try lovely bras on either hangle! !xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 9th July 2013, 9:42 am

How you finding being back at work hangle? Has anyone noticed at all? Hope the morning boob gets better for you soon! Vix you've picked the best time to be off and all healed, the weather is just fab! Xxx

Yeah am so relieved about the BP, the meds have been fast acting! Am now looking like a dot to dot diagram, complimented by the awesome blanket gown and über non sexy stockings, I am rocking the pre-surgery look girls!! See you on the boobie side later! :-) yay yay yay!!! Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 9th July 2013, 10:17 am

Hangle, my morning boob went away, and now its back with a vengance in my lefty, plus just lifting my weight from lying is getting tricky again...if it carries on I might call my nurse about it.

Good luck today Eddy :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 9th July 2013, 7:55 pm

Hi everyone!!  Hope you are all doing well?  Sorry I've not been around much lately - back to work, back to watching the kiddies so not much time!  I'm doing fine.  2 weeks post op today.  Still a bit uncomfortable at times but getting there.  Work was fine, back on day shift this week so fingers crossed its not too busy.  Took some up to date pictures today on my pic trail if anyone fancies a peek?  My right one is still a lot more swollen than the left - hope it settles soon?
Anyway I hope Eddy is getting on fine?  Going to see if there is any update from her?  Everyone enjoying the lovely weather?  Plenty sweaty cleavages I bet??? hahaha xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 9th July 2013, 8:00 pm

OMG midgie, mines actually dripping! Im assuming its the implants making it do so, I've had to stuff tissues down there! Didnt think I'd be doing that again!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 9th July 2013, 8:48 pm

Haha Charlie, its a new experience for me!!  I keep thinking there is something crawling on me, its dribbles of sweat!! haha xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 10th July 2013, 5:47 am

Eddy you've got boobies!! Sorry to hear you had sickness. Rest up and please please call a friend for help if you need it! Xxx
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 10th July 2013, 5:54 am

Morning girls!!! The hooters train finally picked me up and I've joined you on the bobbies side! Soooo happy! Can't quite believe it's all done still! I love them already, looking so much better!!! Xxx

Have had a rough night being sick pretty much from the moment I woke about 2pm, was throwing up on and off, despite having sickness injections, finally managed to stop about 2am, slept since then and feeling much much better! 

No real pain, just sore and extremely tender boobs, not sure what size I'll be as assume there is swelling included at the mo. They did reduce my leftie so that feels more tender but other than am so chuffed with it and its more less pain than I thought, no drains which was a relief!

Just been told the driver is waiting, will update again later!

Hope you're all ok girls, Midgie thanks for all updates, they've been a huge help pre BA for me on what to expect!!! Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 10th July 2013, 6:16 am

Thanks for being so lovely hangle hun, will defo call, am already seeing that I can't really move much. I did ask my STBX to be my NOK, so he knows I've had surgery, just not what type of surgery, so I may call him. May show him what he's missing!! Lol!! Xxx will keep you posted! Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 10th July 2013, 6:38 am

eddy, you're on the hooters train!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!

sorry to hear about your sickness though :( i hope you are managing the journey home ok! have you been given more sickness meds?

yes do call someone if you need to, don't compromise your healing for trying to do it on your own, especially not if you're feeling so poorly hun!!

i really hope you start to feel better soon, big hugs!! x:hugme: Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 10th July 2013, 8:36 am

Toot toot!!! Welcome aboard!! Haha. Sorry to hear you've been so sick - it's horrible anytime - but even worse wretching with sore boobies!! Like blue says, hope the journey home is ok. Make sure you get plenty rest over next few days, and I'd deffo be getting him to run around after you!! Haha!! How did the BP go? Xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 10th July 2013, 9:11 am

welcome aboard eddy:) sorry to hear you were sick but glad it's stopped, that should be it now:) make sure you get plenty of rest and don't be afraid to ask for help babe.you're already well on your way to recovery xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 10th July 2013, 1:15 pm

slightly off topic but loving the new avi vix!!

hope you feel better now eddy! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 10th July 2013, 2:53 pm

ah, thanks blue, just didn't want that one with my plasters on still :) really pleased. how was work? hopefully no train incidents?
just gone to a breast screening with my mother in law. hopefully the implants won't cause to much of a problem when my time comes. is anyone going to get regular scans done? I think you have to get them done privately? not sure , something I'm going to think about though
hope you're okay eddy xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 10th July 2013, 4:20 pm

Omg Eddy!! Welcome aboard wohooo you was the same as me I went down around 10am and I was throwing up till 3am wasn't great but still worth it hope your feeling okay glad there's not much pain xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 10th July 2013, 5:20 pm

Hey girls, 

Sickness has stopped thank god, home now, feeling extremely shattered so have been sleeping. Posture is awful, I'm slouching quite badly, is this normal?! Hey Halo, how you doing hun? Haven't heard from you for a while? How is the healing? Doing better? Yep sickness wasn't pleasant but totally worth it! Feeling fine now, just sore and tender boobies! 

Vix, your new avi looks fab!! Loving the side tat too if you don't mind me saying, have been meaning to get one of those! Good point about screening, there must be an adapted process for implants? I can't imagine implants could go through the standard method for screening? Cookie might have advice on that.

Hangle, blue, midge, charlii hope you all had good days at work today, hopefully no more near collisions on the train Blue! Hmm sweaty boobs, haven't had that yet! Something I'll be looking out for!! 

Thanks for your support girls, couldn't have gone through this without my virtual buddies!!  group hug
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 10th July 2013, 8:03 pm

glad you're feeling better hun. The posture is natural at the beginning to hunch but you'll get better as healing goes on and you'll be thrusting those bad boys out for everyone to see;)
thanks for your comment on my tats, I'm addicted! doesn't help my oh is       
a tattooist:) - I can't wait to see your avi soon xxwhat tattoo were you thinking of xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 10th July 2013, 8:26 pm

aaw eddy glad you're feeling better!!
this site really is a godsend isn't it Heart 

group hug
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 10th July 2013, 8:32 pm

Pleased to hear the hunching is only early on Vix, the slouch is not a good look! Oh that can be a dangerous having an OH being a tattooist!! :-) One of my friends has a gorgeous Phoenix curved round her side, would love something like that but just can't decide. Was thinking of trying a few airbrush tattoo's first, any ideas on designs, what do you have? Can't quite make out on your pic? Will be next on my list once I'm recovered!! :-) xxx

Defo a godsend Blue, everyone going through the same thing with various advice and ideas, it's been invaluable. Defo the reason why I've been able to get away with not telling anyone outside this forum!! Xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th July 2013, 7:48 am

Hey eddy, glad to hear your feeling better. I've never had sickness with a GA, just the bada$$ munchies when I woke up!
Boobie update - everything seems to be going well. Still getting a lot of achy and the occasional sharp pains, but nothing Im worried about. I *think* the supersensitive nip is calming down now too! I did have a major freak out last saturday involving loose scab and a pinprick of blood, but alls gravy now! You may have seen my size worries on other threads (not that I wanted bigger, just that I cant figure out their size!). Hubby now thinks Im gonna come out a 32E, I say 34D, so we've bet dinner on it!
Hubby update - He's definately broken :( He's looking at an ACL reconstruction (they take ligament from your hamstring and sew it through your knee, ew!), so Im gonna have to repay the favour and look after him 24/7 for 2wks! I'll be sick of the sight of him!

Vix, you look great! I want more tats, but hubby is dead against them. He does owe me one though, that was our bet for me making 100days smoke free! I just cant decide on a design.

3 more days til bye bye binder dance
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 11th July 2013, 8:09 am

oh good, only three days left i bet you can't wait Charlii:)  and congratulations on being smoke free, that's definely worthy of a tattoo threat:) when will you get measured hun? do exciting times ahead!!

eddy how are you feeling today two days post op already!!  I love phoenix tattoos, and what they represent. I have black and grey roses on one side with butterflies and the other side is a colour lotus flower with butterflies and a sugar skull. oh and I have a geisha girl on my inside arm:) you should come down and ill get my oh to tattoo you something symbolic after everything you've been through:) xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next