Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+3
amyblue500
Twinky
Charlii
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

June Buddies Empty June Buddies

Post by Charlii 11th May 2015, 11:09 am

June Buddies 773440 June Buddies 773440 Off ya go girls!  June Buddies 773440 June Buddies 773440 

And if you haven't already and would like to, please don't forget to add your surgery details to the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can then send on our good luck wishes your way on your special day

Last edited by Charlii on 31st July 2015, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove from sticky)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

June Buddies Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by Twinky 11th May 2015, 3:12 pm

Hey guys, my surgery is sunday June 14th and I am so excited!
I'm going for 375cc and with harley medical grp, manchester bridgewater hospital, Dr sleiter.

Be great to meet others having ba in June too  
Who else is in June......?
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 12th May 2015, 8:05 pm

Hi Twinky I'm on the 4th of June at Spire with JJ Staiano. Already have a BA of 325 Mods having an uplift ( unsure of lollipop or anchor will know more tomorrow when i see surgeon to decide on sizes and placement though i really want and am guessing unders. . Am veering between the silimed furries again but round XHP or the Allergan Natrelles XHP so will need to have a good chat about which way to go. Looking for around the 400CC hopefully a little bigger but I'm quite narrow BWD so its a choice of what he can fit also mindful of the bigger the implant the more chance of problems and ending up sagging again. 
We shall see Im quite excited on one hand on the other i bruised and was very swollen last time which made recovery painful. 

Have started getting things ready like clothes to lounge around in and batch cooking for the freezer. Also bought another Macom i forgot how much i hated those things last time, i find them really uncomfortable !
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th May 2015, 4:13 pm

Come on June buddies, there must be more of you out there!! 2nd June will be my 2yr boobyversary this year!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 24th May 2015, 5:36 pm

Yes its mega quiet here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I wondered how Disneybaby was getting on, I know she was pondering getting her deposit back but she was down for a June ba? Hope she's ok....
2 years, wowzers!!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondielgw 25th May 2015, 1:29 pm

Hi ladies, I'm from the April board, I'm selling a size small Macom in natural colour. The most comfortable thing post surgery. £16.95 posted (I paid £35 new) PM for details

Last edited by Charlii on 26th May 2015, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed email)
blondielgw
blondielgw
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

June Buddies Empty Mastopexy with implants on June 5!

Post by MyOwnWoman 25th May 2015, 3:03 pm

Ladies,

My uplift with implants is scheduled for June 5 with Mr. Georgeu at Cadogan Clinic in London. Is anybody else scheduled for that day? I'm excited and nervous but ready for my new uplifted, perky breasts! I've chosen Conical, Medium Profile, 325 cc. Has anybody else chosen this implant as well?
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 26th May 2015, 4:39 pm

I have 325 conical mods ATM. Mine were fabulous to start with but unfortunately the sagging won the race and they are not at there best anymore. The only thing i didn't like about them was the pointy shape when i bent over  and i want more upper pole fullness apart from that they have been great no trouble and definitely lifted up my sagging boobs for a while anyway. They honestly don't look cone shaped at all despite the scary look of them when they are not implanted. They give a lot of oomph for smaller cc's , i am only changing mine as i am now greedy and want larger ones and I'm not struck on the XHP conicals  really the better option would have been to uplift around what i have but since i am having another surgery i figure i might as well give in to the greed then swap out for smaller ones when I'm pushing 50 . Hopefully you will be happy with them too .
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 28th May 2015, 4:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], when you say pointy shape when you bend over is that because they have fallen or were they always pointy? And if I may ask, how pointy? I'm hopeful that with the lift (I'm going to have anchor scars) they won't be too pointy when I bend. I want a bit of upper pole fullness as well. Not too false looking but some cleavage even when I'm not wearing a bra.
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Misstgwatt 28th May 2015, 5:09 pm

Hi Ladies 
I'm booked in for 27th June at the riverside hospital with Transform, in having with 340cc or 375cc still undecided! 
I'm 5ft 4in, 9 stone petite frame and currently a 32a. I'm excited and nervous at the same time because i want them to look good, hoping to be a D :)
Misstgwatt
Misstgwatt
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 28th May 2015, 9:14 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its me (Disneybaby) had my name changed on here as I asked for it a while ago as thought I sounded like a child with that username lol. Anyway yes I'm going ahead with my op fir a June 26th :) 
Haven't been on here for a while as I felt I needed to take a step back and decide what I wanted, plus I've just got back off of holiday woohoo x
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 29th May 2015, 8:44 pm

They always took more of the conical shape when bent over, when I'm upright they are not pointy at all. My now really saggy right is far worse than my left . I never had a great cleavage  but mine was crap to start with, I could create it with a bra though . If you PM me an email address i can send you a couple of pics of how they looked 1 year post op. I have lost most of my pics but still have those if you think it might help your decision?
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 30th May 2015, 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I'm still too new to the forum to have PM privileges. If you can PM me, I am able to reply and can provide my email address.
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 1st June 2015, 9:44 am

MyOwnWoman i have PM'd you my email address. 
3 days to go for me, i swear my boobs are coming out in sympathy at what is about to occur, really sore and hormonal . I am really not looking forward to this at all, would be ok with a re-aug but the lift is messing with my head and I'm worried the scars won't be worth it. I have asked him to please lift them up round my chin and will ask again when i see him on the morning of the surgery so hopefully there will be a great result for me to see straight away and given time to settle and heal i will be happy in the long run. Am sticking ( ha) with the polyurethane implants, despite them not feeling as good there is too much in favour of them to not use them in my mind and i can't face doing this for CC all over again in 18 months time. Last shift at work for me tomorrow for a while then have Weds off to sort stuff out better get the bra's of doom prepared Rolling Eyes
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 3rd June 2015, 12:47 pm

Good luck [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm having a lift too, full anchor. I'm currently looking forwards to mine but I've still got over 3 weeks boo wish it would hurry up. Who are u going with?
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 3rd June 2015, 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], best of luck with your surgery tomorrow and wishing you a speedy recovery!
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 3rd June 2015, 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I'm still too new and can't pm you back. I'm going in for BA and anchor lift on the same day as you, June 5 :) I'm very excited but starting to get a little nervous. Going to pack my overnight bag and get ready for my trip to London tomorrow evening. Best of luck to you in your surgery, if I can't chat with you here, I'll chat with you on RealSelf.com once I am out of the theatre.
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 4th June 2015, 3:09 pm

Hey guys how are we all? So glad June is here, hope amy blue 500 got on ok....
I'm still trying to find dome supportive vests, my surgeon is lowering my breast crease  so he has said he doesn't want me in a bra post op,  said nothing Is fine or if I insist, a supportive vest. Seen some on groupon, may have to have another look there. ..
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 4th June 2015, 8:41 pm

Yes I'm so glad June is here too I've been waiting since March and it feels like forever! 3 weeks tomorrow for me I so wish it would hurry up boobsign
No idea where you'd get supportive bras. What size are u going [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 5th June 2015, 5:30 am

Good luck today lovely June ladies. I'm feeling heaps better this morning and the pain in no where near as bad as my first BA despite having the lift as well ! 
I think I might like this new set of boobies very much . Totally come to terms with the lift now too , have no idea what they look like as they are taped up but the feeling of them is great they feel high and not sat on my ribs such was seriously annoying and actually quite uncomfortable .
I'm home later today mores the pity i rather like it here And the peace from screeching children has been utterly wonderful dance
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 5th June 2015, 5:40 pm

Yey, glad your all done! Sounds like your happy, and ahh peace and quiet sounds good  lol!
I had my mrs a swabs at the clinic today,  ready for surgery sun 14th. The hosp where I was planned for has gone into liquidation though,  my heart sank when I heard that word!
But the clinic manager said it's all fine, and my surgery date and everything  is still on and all the same, albeit at another hosp. A tudor hospital.?
Still in Manchester too, only 7 miles further, she's sending me all he info tomorrow. So fingers crossed, it's all still ok and on.
Get them blooming boobies in me is all I'm thinking!

And I also got a couple of supportive vests from bhs today. Thin enough to wear as an under garment kinda thing. So, am plsd 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm having 375 mentor HP yahoo
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 6th June 2015, 8:01 am

Great to hear your feeling well after your op congratulations :)

Aw Twinky you must be so excited! I've not been booked in for any swabs? :-/ had to call in with my blood pressure tho and it's very low so I'm a bit worried it'll be an issue for them
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 6th June 2015, 8:16 am

Hopefully by the time surgery time comes around your BP will have settled, why is it low do you know?
I used to get low BP cos of these tablets I was on  used to feel really lightheaded and spaced out occasionaly.  So glad I,  off the tablets, they made  me feel so yuk.
Well got my ,enter today confirming iv changed hospitals etc, I'm now down to go to the pines in manchester?
I'm sure that's Transforms hospital isn't it?Whatever anyway, just want my boobies now!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnWoman 6th June 2015, 10:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], glad to hear your recovering well from your surgery. I had mine yesterday and am already in love with the results I am getting from the uplift and conical implant. Now to heal well and ensure minimal scarring. Best of luck to all who have surgeries this month :)
MyOwnWoman
MyOwnWoman
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 6th June 2015, 12:14 pm

Glad your feeling ok lovey x
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member