Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+3
amyblue500
Twinky
Charlii
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

June Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by Montana 6th June 2015, 2:20 pm

Yes glad to hear your feeling good. 
No idea why it's low as I'm not dizzy or anything. They even changed machines and dud it 3 times but still low. Not on any tablets of any kind so it was a surprise to me just hoping it doesn't affect my op going ahead as I'd be gutted since I feel fine! Gave you started taking your arnica tablets? I don't know the transform hospitals but I'm sure it'll be fine and it's still close to the other hospital which is good for you x
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 8th June 2015, 6:44 pm

Rang today and they still don't know my admission time, its sunday so I want to know!
They said with the hosp change and everything its just taking a bit longer but I should know by Wednesday.

I just want it in writing, the change of hospital has un-eased me a bit, even though they reassured me its all going] ahead etc.
Just want the date here now...
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 8th June 2015, 8:26 pm

I can understand why your anxious. you've still got the same surgeon which is the most important thing as its him you chose so try not to worry. I won't find out my admission time until 2 days before my op! Ages for me yet xx
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 8th June 2015, 8:50 pm

Oh really? Iv heard some people with there admission times weeks before so just assumed I was majorly late. I guess im just being paranoid.
Yep same surgeons so like you say ,it will be fine im sure.

My ma is going to be looking after my 3children allday at my house so I just want times so I can prepare for it mentally! We mums worry far too much! lol!

iv been doing slimfast today, going to try it til Friday. Been on an all inc hol last week so over indulged MASSIVELY!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 9th June 2015, 8:42 am

I had my admission time early on but that was because i was a slot on as theatre space was booked up till July and i couldn't wait that long. It depends on when they finalise the list of who is going down when , it should be a few days before at least though.
Im feeling heaps better today, no painkillers since last night . The flipping evil tape from the tape bra thing he wound over me has blistered me in a few places which is actually more sore than the boobs. Cant believe how much easier it is this time.. even with an uplift and bigger implants it has really been quite a breeze after the GA. 
Grand unveiling on Friday, i cannot begin to imagine how much that tape is going to stink by then:sick: Its been on since Thursday and i can't wash my top half properly , i have appropriated some bed bath wipes from work but its not the same as getting the soap on you. 
I adore my boobs , i am so hopeful for a fantastic result from this . Plus i have full boob sensation nipples and all its like i never had surgery they feel exactly as they did before !!
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 9th June 2015, 10:52 am

What size have you gone from and to this time hun?
Glad ur happy and it's all going well. :ok:
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 9th June 2015, 11:36 am

I had 325 conical mods last time i have 430 XHP rounds this time combined with a lollipop lift . Im definitely feeling the extra CC's although I'm tall i think i needed them and the XHP ( so far anyway) is not scary balls on your chest look at all. If they settle as well as i hope I'm going to say i think they will look more natural than the mods on me as I'm very narrow chested but we shall see. Very early days yet but so far i am absolutely thrilled with them . Not long for you now Twinky:Ok:
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 9th June 2015, 11:55 am

Excellent, all sounds  great [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :ok:
I am tall, 5,9 and a size 12, but when I tried the 400cc implant on, it looked so flat and round. Must be the implant size I would need cos of my band width or something. But they didn't seem to project any more, just got rounder & flatter if that makes sense?

He 375 felt beaut, just hoping there ok as I going under muscle and I am tall, with shoulders. 

So, fingers crossed! It's all guess work isn't it!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 10th June 2015, 8:40 pm

I've just been on an all inclusive hol too and am trying to shift the pounds before op day too! Slim fast us a great way to do it well done. I've been hitting the cardio as much as I can. I've still got 16 days and it's driving me crazy! I'm so impatient lol. Amyblue500 what size were you before and what are u hoping to be now? I'm currently a 32c having an anchor lift with...??? I can't decide lol. Ordered 410cc and 440cc. I have large hips and bum so need given myself out lol
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 22nd June 2015, 4:19 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how ru doing, not long now, is it Friday?  Èèk! Exciting. U staying  overnight?  Don't forget your pillow for the ride home. ..god send honestly over those bumpy roads.

Go for the larger implant, in all my time on here I don't think iv heard many people say 'there too big, wish I would of gone smaller!'
But you do hear...'wish I would of gone bigger !'
Xx

I love mine Flash
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 22nd June 2015, 5:05 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how ru doing, not long now, is it Friday?  Èèk! Exciting. U staying  overnight?  Don't forget your pillow for the ride home. ..god send honestly over those bumpy roads.

Go for the larger implant, in all my time on here I don't think iv heard many people say 'there too big, wish I would of gone smaller!'
But you do hear...'wish I would of gone bigger !'
Xx

I love mine Flash
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 23rd June 2015, 8:21 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes it's Friday yahoo
Got my call time today of 7am! Sooo early so had to sort out more childcare etc but sorted now. I'm gonna spend the day tomorrow sorting everything or the children so it's simple for my husband if I'm wiped out lol
Ever since Sunday I've been pretty scared but I think it's because I've started to obsess about the size shrug
But your right everyone always wishes they'd gone bigger but I'm just scared of that too. Aargh
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 24th June 2015, 9:58 am

What profile are the implants? Are they both the same? I really think its a lot more about profile than CC when you get down to the 0-100 cc difference. 325-430 isn't much bigger honestly its not , the XHP has made the difference not the CC, yes they are fuller but its not in your face difference, i maybe look like i have a better bra on. I agree with twinkly i would go for the larger choice as long as you are happy with the profile. There is not much in it and just about everyone gets the greed i have it now and I'm on the largest i implant i could fit therefore i console myself if i had chosen the other option of 380HP i would have been moaning :doh:
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 25th June 2015, 7:58 pm

Well it's different size choices now as they said I lose cc but having a full anchor lift and going under the muscle so in order to get the size I like (410cc) I'd have to add another 100cc! Not doing that but baffled now. There's an array of choices waiting for me so I'll double check with the surgeon in the morning. Think I'm gonna go for 440cc or slightly larger as I lose cc. Wish I was having Just the implants instead of the anchor lift as its getting confusing panic
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 25th June 2015, 8:17 pm

Oh and it's HP Mentor I'm having. Must stop obsessing about size as its the lift I want most! Aaaaaaah bricking it lol
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2