Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY swollen on one side this morning

+33
lisxxx9
mizzpink23
claire265
Loxxie
whoopsy.daisy
fluffy_bunn1e
Crystal
georgieporgie
mum23boys
tuttifruitibeck
natalia
annefinackapan
MarieMc85
Tonic28
ruby roo
*Sally*
misf1
Mia
Rachel09
mariajw
kellie
Dancing_Diva
Breasticles
RoxyChick
Jessica
tracey20
cakey_baby
kay
sarahsbabies
katie
COOKIE
nads
ShootingStar
37 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 Empty Re: VERY swollen on one side this morning

Post by nads 25th November 2009, 12:00 am

ShootingStar wrote:Thanks girls group hug my surgeon rang me again a little while ago to see if i was ok and would I need the bed, he is so caring it's unbelievable!!
I have had a lovely sleep and am feeling much more comfortable with breathing but it's still tight as hell.

I am going to start the ice pack in the morning, great idea and i am sure it will help get this bugger down, the body stocking on top of surgical bra is also adding so much support i feel very intact which is good.

Cookie i hope your surgery goes well for you hun, only a few days to go, i think you cope better 2nd time around with any complications, nothing can come as a shock to me now, i was so upset earlier sobbing thinking why me etc and then i thought 'get a grip' i have been through hell and back and actually this is nothing!! You will do amazingly well i bet! :thumbs: x x

x x x x x x group hug
VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 14541 He sounds great hun. Get the peas on soon, drink plenty and REST, whenever you feel tired make sure you sleep as your body will heal better, listen to your body VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 67188
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 Empty Re: VERY swollen on one side this morning

Post by ShootingStar 25th November 2009, 12:00 am

mariajw wrote:
I soooooo want you to feel well and the swelling to go down and for you to be healed. I want all this to be over for you, in a good way. I hope things are OK with you OH, too. I'm really worrying about you. Just wanna come down and give you a real (but gentle) hug.
Please, please take it easy.
Hope there's no throbbing. Hope it's healing. Take care babes.
I will be fine hunni don't panic, i've been through hell this past year and this is nothing, no throbbing, no getting bigger, i am going to be just fine you watch me, i will send you a quick text to put your mind at rest tomorrow afternoon ok x x x

mia wrote:Soo glad you are feeling a bit better SS!!
That is a big boobie!! Surgeon seems very attentive and advice sounds very wise...rest!! Thinking of you
Thank you Mia hunni, it is a huge boob and it has put me off of boobie greed for life!!
Hysterical He is an amazing surgeon and the reason i probably feel so calm and positive about this right now x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 25th November 2009, 12:04 am

katie wrote:Have posted on your diary hun, you're a inspiration, hang in there, I feel better having read this and heard how positive and strong you're being, still gonna pray for you tho
Thanks sweetheart, i really appreciate your lovely messages of support x x x

nads wrote:He sounds great hun. Get the peas on soon, drink plenty and REST, whenever you feel tired make sure you sleep as your body will heal better, listen to your body
Am listening hun and it's telling me never to get boobie greed cos i've been there tried the big bugger and hate it!!!
Hysterical
I am being good i promise x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 25th November 2009, 1:05 am

Thinking of you too SS and sounds REALLY promising that there is no throbbing and nothing is getting any worse xx It sounds like you chose the PERFECT surgeon for you and that you're getting the best care possible VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 571992 I just know that you'll be fine VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 321562

Your nightmare year is all but over now.... all downhill from here... and what a lovely way to start a new year! xx
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 25th November 2009, 8:23 am

juswt read this ss hope your ok the tightness is normal i had it very bad i hated it but it does settle
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 25th November 2009, 9:41 am

Thanks Rachel and Nat for your lovely messages thank you x x x

Quick update this morning girls.

I am feeling very tight still, so tight my chest is now wheezing but i do not feel the swelling is continuing neither is it going down so it's pretty much stable at the moment, no worse, no better.
Am taking my medication and drinking lots of water and now going to do the icepack to help with the top of the chest because this is causing the most trouble for me.
x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 25th November 2009, 10:12 am

hope it helps hun u deserve to have your dream boobies thinking of u you brave women
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 25th November 2009, 11:14 am

hia ss hope you stay positive as youve said youve got an amazing ps who your at ease with thinking of you x x
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 25th November 2009, 3:20 pm

Thinking of you VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 571992 , x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 25th November 2009, 3:32 pm

thinking of you shootingstar! VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 321562 I've been reading your story and you are an amazingly strong lady, you deserve your dream boobs and I'm sure in time it will happen. Keep at the ice packs they will definitely help and keep us updated! we're all here for you VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 948189
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th November 2009, 4:03 pm

Hope you are still ok SS, glad the swelling is settled, should go down in a few days. Try and relax and take it easy. Not easy for you to do at the moment, but when you can. Thinking of you hun.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 25th November 2009, 5:58 pm

Hi SS. Hope things are ok. Has the ice helped?

Keep your chin up lovely girl. xxxxx Hug
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 25th November 2009, 6:28 pm

Hi hun, hope you're ok x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 25th November 2009, 6:55 pm

Hi Shooting Star,

How are you this evening??? Hope ur ok and not too uncomfortable. Thinking of u xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 25th November 2009, 8:51 pm

Hiya girls, i'm not feeling very well tonight, am a bit run down & tearful, post-op blues perhaps :dunno:
I am feeling hot, feverish, flushed cheeks etc and can feel my pulse all over my body, kinda exhausted so i am going to go to bed shortly.
I am seeing the surgeon tomorrow so he can check the swelling etc, i am looking forward to that and hopefully a better day tomorrow
group hug love & hugs x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 25th November 2009, 9:31 pm

Oh SS im sorry 2 here your not feeling to good VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 717917 Hopefully youll feel better 2morrow, get a good nights sleep hun X
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2009, 9:36 pm

Hope all goes well with your surgeon tomorrow sweetness, I'm not really liking the sound of how you're feeling so please babe, if you get any worse, call the hospital tonight!!...

Take care sweet one. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 25th November 2009, 10:04 pm

oh n o hun, havent been on for a few days, and just seen this!

really hope your ok hun, read the post bout your OH too , hope you are getting some support?

we are all here for you, sending you loadsa hugs and a speedy recovery xxxx

group hug
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 25th November 2009, 10:08 pm

gentle VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 571992 VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 571992 VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 571992 VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 571992 VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 571992 VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 571992 VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 571992 VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 571992 for you, and lots of them.

You are a lovely lady, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise or bring you down.

Lots of love

Maria
xxxx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 25th November 2009, 10:14 pm

Oh no SS I'm not liking the sound of how ur feeling either, really hope after a good nights sleep u feel better in the morning. Wishing and willing u to feel better - glad ur seeing surgeon tomorrow xxxx Lots of love and hugs xxx

VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 3 948189
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by whoopsy.daisy 25th November 2009, 10:31 pm

Hi Sweetness,
I admire you so much, you have been through so much and yet still manage to keep calm and positive. I cannot begin to imagine how awful this whole experience has been for you. It upsets me that you have had to deal with this.Is your hubby being supportive? do you have someone caring for you at home when hes at work? You must rest up. Things can only get better now. It sounds like you are in great hands. I really hope you begin to feel better soon. Your body has been through a huge ordeal so you are bound to feel exhausted and therefore tearful, and anyway from what youve been through you are allowed a little cry, sending you big hugs xxx I really hope that your pain eases soon, Lots of well wishes sent to you from me xxxtake carexxxxx
whoopsy.daisy
whoopsy.daisy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 25th November 2009, 10:53 pm

hope your feeling better tomorrow hun fingers and feet crossed for u
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th November 2009, 10:55 pm

Hope you feel better hun.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 25th November 2009, 11:11 pm

Have had to get up for stronger painkillers :tears:
I hurt everywhere, chest, shoulders, back, eyes, head, legs, arms, i seriously think i may have the flu or something, am shaking like nobody's business.
I can hardly move my neck and it hurts to touch the back of it, you know the muscles, what a polava!!
Gosh what bad timing :pale:
My friend is taking me to see the surgeon tomorrow, roll on.

Whoopsy.daisy the OH is at home, he's been laid off but he is not the best of help, my friend is going to do what she can for me instead.

Thanks all you lovelies for helping me through this, i will get there soon i promise, just need a little time i suppose, love & hugs group hug x x x x x x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th November 2009, 11:26 pm

hun that sounds awful. Good luck at the hospital 2moz. And I hope you feel better soon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next