Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY swollen on one side this morning

+33
lisxxx9
mizzpink23
claire265
Loxxie
whoopsy.daisy
fluffy_bunn1e
Crystal
georgieporgie
mum23boys
tuttifruitibeck
natalia
annefinackapan
MarieMc85
Tonic28
ruby roo
*Sally*
misf1
Mia
Rachel09
mariajw
kellie
Dancing_Diva
Breasticles
RoxyChick
Jessica
tracey20
cakey_baby
kay
sarahsbabies
katie
COOKIE
nads
ShootingStar
37 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 Empty Re: VERY swollen on one side this morning

Post by Mia 24th November 2009, 5:07 pm

SS!!
Soo sorry to hear this babe VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 67188 xxx

Hope you are in bed resting, any signs of further swelling etc. please go straight to hospital!!

Keep positive, it will help!! Healing thoughts and wishes sent your way. VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 948189 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 Empty Re: VERY swollen on one side this morning

Post by nads 24th November 2009, 5:50 pm

I agree with Roxy, there was so much trauma in that breast its probably just extra swollen as so much invasive work needed to be done hun. Best to keep a very close eye on the boob and the incision hun and whats coming out, although i know you are so you are doing everything right and dont you think otherwise VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 571992 we're all thinking of you xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th November 2009, 6:01 pm

I agree there was so much more going on in the one breast that it would be swollen a lot more, plus it has so many more changes and stretching to go through. I've got my fingers crossed for you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th November 2009, 6:04 pm

Hi girls, no extra swelling and no throbbing, i am unable to see whats coming out because i can't look but it is no longer causing me as much concern, i think it's hit it's max and because he used the adjustable implants i have a constant drain through the tube that's sticking out still so it's unlikely to build up like last time, it is right upto the top of my chest bone and very tender to touch.
He did say he had to cut away damaged tissue away right upto my chest so yes there was a hell of alot of work done on it.
i am sticking to my advice strictly don't you all worry now i am determined not to lose it this time, i am not going to crack, i took a pic and it's huge i'll post it on here in min so you can see x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th November 2009, 6:13 pm

[img]VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 Dsc01814[/img]

To your left is the damaged one which needed the work done, notice it is smaller than the right

Here it is now!!
[img]VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 Dsc01910[/img]
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 24th November 2009, 6:26 pm

Hey lovely, wow that's a huge boobie! I'm glad you're feeling better about it now though.

how are you feeling about having two boobies??

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 24th November 2009, 6:29 pm

Sending you lots of love SS. Hope everything's ok xxx Heart
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th November 2009, 6:32 pm

RoxyChick wrote:Hey lovely, wow that's a huge boobie! I'm glad you're feeling better about it now though.

how are you feeling about having two boobies??

xx

Katie Price eat your heart out eh!! Hysterical

I've gone from one extreme to the other haha this was the one that needed padding up and now it's bigger than the other one!

I'm still happy even though it's not 100% good right now, i've made the biggest step it's all up from here
Hug x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th November 2009, 6:32 pm

*Sally* wrote:Sending you lots of love SS. Hope everything's ok xxx Heart
Thanks hunni Hug x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 24th November 2009, 6:44 pm

Hey SS.

So glad that you've not got any more swelling and no throbbing. I hope with all my heart that things settle down quickly for you. I'm happy that your surgeon is looking after you. He's a lovely man.

Lots of love and Hug darling.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th November 2009, 6:49 pm

Hey SS hope you are healing well xx

Sending you love and hugs xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th November 2009, 6:50 pm

Wow hun big boobie. I am glad you feel happy. You deserve it after being through so much.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th November 2009, 6:58 pm

Wow it was swollen wasnt it hun, glad its going down slowly though, I forgot to tell you to ask about placing frozen peas or something over your top on the righty, as many surgeons recommend this for helping it go down, but i'm glad its settling. Cant wait to see them naked!!! VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 543132
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 24th November 2009, 7:01 pm

You're an inspiration with your positivity.

Really proud of you group hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th November 2009, 7:06 pm

nads wrote:Wow it was swollen wasnt it hun, glad its going down slowly though, I forgot to tell you to ask about placing frozen peas or something over your top on the righty, as many surgeons recommend this for helping it go down, but i'm glad its settling. Cant wait to see them naked!!! VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 543132

Thats a good suggestion Nads... Frozen peas should be fine, it's only heat that isn't recommended on your new boobies, but with complications it is always best as nads says and asking your PS if its OK... I've already got me peas at the ready! LOL

SS - you're an inspiration... I'm expecting much the same after my op babe as it will also be very invasive, reading your positivity and courage really is inspiring - Stay strong sweetie! xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 24th November 2009, 8:56 pm

oh no hun only just seen this post, glad there aftercare is fantastic which must be taking alot of stress off for you. remember you have had loads of work done this time so extra pain and swelling will def be top of the list. and frozen peas worked wonders or send oh to shop to get them freezable ice packs. when i first had mine done i came out of surgery with one on my chest and it does take edge of pain away to. chin up hunny, you will get there this time xxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 24th November 2009, 9:16 pm

Hi Shooting Star,

Sorry i've only just seen your post as my internet's been down all day VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes ....really hope your boobie settles down for you and doesn't start to throb and hurt too much.....your aftercare sounds fab and your surgeon too, so you are in very safe hands....rest up lots and I'm sending you all the best wishes for a speedy recovery.....xxxxxxx VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 948189
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 24th November 2009, 9:42 pm

Oh no SS! I'm sure you will be fine hunny. Hopefully it is just your body's way of recovering like all the other girls have said.

Make sure you rest up, put something cold on it and do absolutely nothing!

I have my fingers crossed for you

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 24th November 2009, 9:51 pm

So glad youve got such good care now ,your surgeon sounds really caring. I cant believe how positive your being, you truly are amazing SS.

XX
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th November 2009, 11:29 pm

Thanks girls group hug my surgeon rang me again a little while ago to see if i was ok and would I need the bed, he is so caring it's unbelievable!!
I have had a lovely sleep and am feeling much more comfortable with breathing but it's still tight as hell.

I am going to start the ice pack in the morning, great idea and i am sure it will help get this bugger down, the body stocking on top of surgical bra is also adding so much support i feel very intact which is good.

Cookie i hope your surgery goes well for you hun, only a few days to go, i think you cope better 2nd time around with any complications, nothing can come as a shock to me now, i was so upset earlier sobbing thinking why me etc and then i thought 'get a grip' i have been through hell and back and actually this is nothing!! You will do amazingly well i bet! :thumbs: x x

x x x x x x group hug
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 24th November 2009, 11:32 pm

Aww, SS. You are amazing. So glad that you're feeling better. Are you still going to see the surgeon tomorrow?

I'm constantly thinking about you babe. Please take it easy. Lots of love and hugs.

Maria
Hug
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th November 2009, 11:45 pm

mariajw wrote:Aww, SS. You are amazing. So glad that you're feeling better. Are you still going to see the surgeon tomorrow?

I'm constantly thinking about you babe. Please take it easy. Lots of love and hugs.

Maria
Hug
xx

Aww thanks hunni, you're so thoughtful.
He doesn't want me travelling tomorrow unless i really have to because he wants things to settle down so he gave me an appt for 8.30pm Thurs.
I still don't know what size i had :dunno:
Not that i'm even thinking of that anyway.
Will update you tomorrow hun, did you see the pic in this thread how big it's got? :pale:
x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 24th November 2009, 11:53 pm

Yeah, saw the picture just before I had to go and 'help' my sister in Colchester, so didn't get a chance to comment then.

I soooooo want you to feel well and the swelling to go down and for you to be healed. I want all this to be over for you, in a good way. I hope things are OK with you OH, too. I'm really worrying about you. Just wanna come down and give you a real (but gentle) hug.

Please, please take it easy.

I'm at work tomorrow and then Martial Arts in the evening, so won't be able to check the forum until after 9:00 pm tomorrow night. I've got a lady coming into the office all day tomorrow at work, too, so I won't even get a chance to check in my lunch break :o(.

Hope there's no throbbing. Hope it's healing. Take care babes.

Maria
xx
Hug
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 24th November 2009, 11:54 pm

Soo glad you are feeling a bit better SS!!

That is a big boobie!! Surgeon seems very attentive and advice sounds very wise...rest!! Thinking of you VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 321562 xxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 24th November 2009, 11:58 pm

VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 67188 Have posted on your diary hun, you're a inspiration, hang in there, I feel better having read this and heard how positive and strong you're being, still gonna pray for you tho VERY swollen on one side this morning - Page 2 67188
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next