Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgery with Dr Kufa in Prague? Anyone been?

2 posters

Go down

Surgery with Dr Kufa in Prague? Anyone been? Empty Surgery with Dr Kufa in Prague? Anyone been?

Post by louisajane82 15th April 2018, 3:22 pm

Hi all!

Has anyone had surgery with Dr Kufa in Prague at Prague Beauty? I am thinking of going there to get my implants removed and have an uplift and would love to hear any experiences.

Would also be interested if anyone has had implant removal and uplift... Doesn't seem to be much info out there on it!

Thank you!
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Surgery with Dr Kufa in Prague? Anyone been? Empty Re: Surgery with Dr Kufa in Prague? Anyone been?

Post by Blondie14 8th January 2019, 8:15 pm

Hi can you keep me updated on this , I’m considering going to Prague myself for breast lift , had implants around 3 years ago but not happy with them as they have gone so droopy( I needed a lift first time round but was too scared) . Xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Surgery with Dr Kufa in Prague? Anyone been? Empty Re: Surgery with Dr Kufa in Prague? Anyone been?

Post by louisajane82 9th January 2019, 1:13 am

Hey! I went and had surgery on December 7th and it was great. I had Dr Krizko at Forme Clinic. I have been told Dr Hyza there is also good. I’m healing up very well and super pleased with results! I’d be happy to chat to you and share pics if you want. I was very impressed with the clinic, although it’s different to the uk, well different to my experience at Transform anyway. I had the same worries and couldn’t find anyone easily who had had surgery in Prague so I’d be happy to help :) I know I definitely made the right decision for me by going! Xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 9th January 2019, 8:18 am

Aww that’s great to hear ie hold love to have a nose at your pics if you wouldn’t mind! It’s so good to hear of someone who’s had surgery there and happy . What did you have was it a breadt lift? Did you already have implants? Do you mind me asking how much you paid? I’m pretty sure I have severe drooping now I know there’s a proper word for it but I can’t remember
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 9th January 2019, 2:42 pm

Sorry half my message has disappeared, I would love to have a look at your pics if you don’t mind xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 9th January 2019, 3:45 pm

I had implant removal and uplift. I had 460cc overs with Mr meleofras at Transform 8 years ago. I had what he called ‘low’ boobs and the implants really stretched my skin and I hated them and then one also flipped over which pushed me to get them out. I paid €3690 euro I think, then there’s also cost of flights and accommodation on top. Accommodation was more than I expected but we did go in December. You can get the apartments in the same building as the clinic for €80 a night and they’re really nice. I will have a look later on my laptop how to share pics on here! Ptosis I thunk is the lovely word they use for drooping!

So for me it ended up half price of uk and and the standard was super high and the surgeon very skilled! There was less bedside manner but they were very thorough, I had a mammogram and ultrasound before organised by them.

I will see later how to do pics, it’s so long since I shared pic on here now! I can understand how you’re feeling as I was in exactly the same place and it’s horrible and then realising you’ll be in for £8000 or something to sort it on top of feeling horrible about yourself and regretting etc etc. I don’t think I’ll ever have cosmetic surgery ever again lol!!! Xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 11th January 2019, 9:47 am

I’m glad your happy now can’t wait to feel confident about my boobs again , I’m thinking about going off on a holiday and not actually telling everybody what I’m actually going for except my other half who will come with - everyone has an opinion or judgement so I’d rather avoid that it’s my business . I’m just off for some sight seeing in Prague . I think I’ll get new implants and uplift so mine might be more . What was your recovery like and how long did you stay in Prague for after? Thanks again xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 13th January 2019, 11:23 am

Hey there! So last night I wrote a long reply and managed to delete it haha! So here goes again...

My recovery was good, I had one night at the clinic and then two more in an apartment in Prague and then we left in the evening the next day. I was very tired and I didn't leave the apartment until the evening of the second day, and then I didn't walk far at all and felt very weak. I was fine to get the place back the day after although I couldn't even lift a small handbag and I also felt very nervous and 'new' but it was all fine. Luckily we had friends pick us up from the airport as I don't think I'd have wanted to get a train.

I don't know if it's because I'm older (i'm 36) but I don't remember being so tired after my first op, but I am 8 years older I guess. Also I just stayed at home and I suppose that's quite different than being away in another city? The clinic advised that two nights would be enough. If you want to see the city and you can take the time and cost, I would have loved to have a week. I don't know if the recover is the same if you are having new implants?  They are very friendly when you email them so it's easy to ask, I emailed them so so much and they were really sweet about it, even though I am sure I was annoying!!

One thing to be aware of is that there's a lot less bedside manner than the UK! On the day I arrived early in the morning and met the surgeon, he drew the cut lines on my breasts and we talked about what he would do. He speaks good english, but at the same time it's not the same as being in the UK. I just want to let you know because I really had no idea what any of it would be like and it did make me a bit nervous! Then after that one of the nurses took us in a taxi to a mammogram clinic where I had that and also an ultrasound, they were really good. Then when we got back they did a health check up on me which was pretty hilarious as the doctor, a woman, did things like stroke my face and ask me what was wrong with my skin (erm flying from london and not being allowed to drink water?! lol) and also check my 'varicose veins' with a torch. I don't have any so I am not sure what that was about. Then they sent my boyfriend off and then they took me though to the clinic part of the place. The first bit is a waiting room, reception and consultation rooms, and then you go to the back to the hospital bit. 

They get you changed into gown and the stockings and put you on a drip. I was really thirsty by this point so that was amazing! I was in a room with two other women, one who had had a face lift and one who was having lipo. It was actually really nice to have company for me, again I didn't know what the arrangements would be for rooms so that's something else different. Then they gave me a valium or something similar and I fell asleep. I was super tired as we had arrived late the night before. They woke me up a couple of hours later and it was time for the surgery! This was also different to the UK, everything was faster, I went in the room, they laid on the bed and literally they started putting the anaesthetic in and said 'good night' and I was gone!!! Also the surgeon wasn't there yet so I didn't get to see him just before, it didn't matter but again this was different to my UK experience. 

I woke up with quite a bad reaction to the anaesthetic, in the past I have felt great after but I think that because this operation was over 2 hours it affected me more. It was just shivering and feeling sick, they gave me something for the sick feeling and the shivering stopped after a while. They also don't feed you for a long long time, but I know this is because you can be sick if you eat too soon. After a couple of hours they gave me a big bowl of like baby biscuits and a tea. It was amazing haha! Then a bit later they give you some more valium type stuff and i slept really well. I had some pain when I came around and they gave me painkillers in my fluids which was fine and before bed another dose. It wasn't nearly as painful as I was expecting. I don't know how having implants affects it though. I found loads more stories of uplift with implants before my op so maybe you can get some idea from that? 

Then in the morning you get a big breakfast, they were really good as I am vegan, they sorted everything out to be vegan so that was really nice! After that the surgeon comes with a bag full of drugs and your old implants lol I am serious, you get them back in a bag!!! Then he took off my bandage to have a look and they strap you into a bra. Then it's time to go.  One thing, one of the painkillers they gave me is actually banned in some countries, so I didn't take that one. My dad works in pharma so I send him a pic of everything they gave me and he said not to take that one. Apart from that it was just paracetamol, antibiotics and some antinflammatories. I took ibuprofen as well and that was fine. For the first two days I felt I needed them but after that it seemed fine. I guess it might be different with implants and it's so different for everyone!!

One other thing is that I was really really emotional after and I didn't expect it. I did lots of research and apparently it's common, I guess it's all this build up and then it's finally done and also the anaesthetic can make you feel a bit down. I felt a bit foggy for 10 days really and then suddenly felt much better. Maybe it's just because I am so much older now haha! Also I felt weaker than I was expecting, but we are in the middle of a renovation at the moment so I am used to being very active all day so I think I found it hard to keep so still, and you have to for the first two weeks at least. My boyfriend and friends were great so that was good.

So that's full disclosure!! I wouldn't hesitate to do it again, longer in Prague would have been great but we couldn't. I am so so pleased with my results he has done a really good and neat job. I am going to try and upload to picture trail now.

Oh also, so when you are leaving they tell you to book an appointment with your GP for a weeks time for them to check the stitches and healing, they also give you dressings. I didn't want to go to my GP as my local surgery is terrible and I couldn't imagine trying to explain what I had done and then show them. But if you have a good GP then I would definitely have gone, because after a week I had to change my own dressings and that was NOT FUN, although better than going to my local surgery haha! So that's another difference, but for the money saved I am still so glad I did what I did. But maybe book yourself in before you go if you can. Our surgery you wait 2 weeks to get an appointment. 

Sorry for massive message but wanted to let you know all that I could as I know it would have made things nicer for me to know exactly what to expect! I am so excited for you as I am so happy I did it! xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 13th January 2019, 11:39 am

I am going to send you a private message with picture trail details xxx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 21st January 2019, 4:47 pm

Hi Louise so sorry I’ve not replied for ages life has been a bit hectic at the Minute , it’s great to hear your experience I will definitely be looking into Prague . I’ve not been able to look at your pic trial can’t seem to log in xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 21st January 2019, 4:58 pm

I’m in now , aww they look fab . Your before pics with implants are like mine now . Your shape now is lovely . Have they stayed that shape or have they dropped (I know they drop slightly ) but that’s one thing I’m scared of getting an uplift and then them dropping quickly it’s probs less likely for you as your now implant free. I want to keep my implants or get replaced and the. Uplift so I may have more chance them dropping again , bra ll the time due me
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 21st January 2019, 5:00 pm

Half the message has gone again
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down