Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do you deal with the negative girls

+20
jet350
misf1
eastla
Phoebe
zoeb
Grace
katie
Starz-10
BoobiePrize
Stephy x
Tonic28
sexybum
fawn
mandy_moo
pinkbabe
COOKIE
alfie
abbie
natalia
bumblebabe
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

how do you deal with the negative girls - Page 2 Empty Re: how do you deal with the negative girls

Post by Lynnie 1st May 2010, 7:35 am

I'm sorry you've had such a negative response from some of your friends. I don't understand why people have to be like that.

I only told 2 of my closest friends and they were luckily both supportive. However my best friend was a bit surprised to see how small they were after the op because I think she assumed boob job meant massive boobs!

People who've never thought about it don't always understand. Especially those who were blessed with perfect boobs. Don't let it get you down, you're doing this for you, not anyone else xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

how do you deal with the negative girls - Page 2 Empty Re: how do you deal with the negative girls

Post by Breasticles 1st May 2010, 8:21 am

Hiya Hun

They are NOT friends but just acquaintances if they do not understand why you are having the op. My best friend, after years of listening to me going on and on and permanently being down on myself because of my boobs, advised me to get a boob job. She understands exactly how I felt and how it has now changed me, not just looks wise but my inner self too. Unless you are one of us special gals, it can be quite difficult I suppose to understand that some women want larger breasts just to feel like a woman and not because they want to get them out at every opportunity.

You go girl and enjoy them boobies and make your so called mates even more jealous!!!
We are not the shallow ones, it's the ones who think we are that are!!! (it does makes sense if you read it a couple of times !!! Ha)

xxxxx

Oh and as for the Trampoline, I'm with Abbie and Cookie. Once bounce and we have a Trampoline/Paddling pool how do you deal with the negative girls - Page 2 557141
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 1st May 2010, 11:49 am

Sorry you have had such negative comments and from friends too, sounds like these girls are SOOOOOO jealous it's ridiculous! They really need to mind their own business, if they had said it out of concern or worry that's different but what they have said is insensitive and really out of order.

I haven't had any horrible comments as I ony chose to tell my mum and OH. Personally for me no one else needs to know and that includs my friends. I'm not sure how they would react tbh, but I just don't feel like I want to tell anyone as it's my business and no one else's.

You have the right idea hun, being more determined than ever is the right way to go, you are doing it for YOU and only YOU and if people don't have a nice or supportive thing to say they should not say anything at all. If they do then I would just let it go over your head, unfortunatley they will always be jealous people around us. Most of all don't let it get you down, it's a very exciting time for you, enjoy it to the max! how do you deal with the negative girls - Page 2 571992

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 1st May 2010, 12:14 pm

i think its a real shame tbh. All my friends ive told have been really supportive and excited for me.
I must be lucky
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 1st May 2010, 6:53 pm

misf1 wrote:My boobs are real, real expensive (lol I love that one). They don't disapear when I take my bra off, they aren't removable like chicken fillets, I'm not pretending to have them so they aren't fake and they look good.

I like that! how do you deal with the negative girls - Page 2 184153
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenrule 2nd May 2010, 11:24 am

People like that annoy me. My friends was like 'why are you getting that done you seem so confident'. Thats because I am and theres nothing wrong with me , i just want boobs and not a man chest!!

Through the entire process my GP made sure I seemed sensible and my Surgeon asked me all sorts of questions and commented that I seemed to have a sensible head on me. So you dont need to see a bloody shrink lol.
Thats just what jealous people say.
If it make you happy it should make them happy right???
goldenrule
goldenrule
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 2nd May 2010, 2:18 pm

misf1 wrote:My boobs are real, real expensive (lol I love that one) [...] it was relatively cheap to change my boobs but it would cost quite a lot to fix your face. or I could fix my boobs but nothings gonna fix your personality you'll always be a miserable jealous p***k. or even my surgeon does lipo if you want his number.

Oh my god I love these how do you deal with the negative girls - Page 2 557141 how do you deal with the negative girls - Page 2 557141 quality. I just hope I remember them when the right moment arises!!!
xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2