Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody had negative comments about your ba?

+13
mossy84
sampowell
nicolamichael1
kezza85
sarahdawn31
lola_blsk
COOKIE
strawberrykisses
lolly
ruby roo
minxie
misf1
Gemski
17 posters

Go down

Anybody had negative comments about your ba?  Empty Anybody had negative comments about your ba?

Post by Gemski 27th May 2011, 5:30 pm

I told my work as I wanted 2 book 2days holidays off ( I work part time) but didn't get them as there's too many people off. My boss asked why I wanted it off and when I explained i was met with these statements from my collegues

"that's absolutely ridiculous gem, you were moaning about money and your having that done"

"listen Gemma if you just ate more you'd have boobs. It's your own fault for being so skinny"

"Imagine the holidays you could take the kids on with that money"

All with looks of filth on their faces sad smile this Is why I didn't want to tell them and exactly the reason I'm not telling my parents or family growl

My kids have everything and never go without but this is my gift to myself which I'm paying for so what's wrong with that???

I'm dreading going back to work after ba now...

Anybody else had this happen to them? X x
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Anybody had negative comments about your ba?  Empty Re: Anybody had negative comments about your ba?

Post by misf1 27th May 2011, 5:44 pm

Tell them to f off it's none of their business how you live your life and what you spend your money on. I'd ignore them. There isn't a price I wouldn't have paid to feel as good as I did after having my ba. It's worth every penny. They just dont understand or are jealous.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anybody had negative comments about your ba?  Empty Re: Anybody had negative comments about your ba?

Post by minxie 27th May 2011, 6:03 pm

Ignore it hun! Ignore it all! Your new boobs are yours for life, this is just a job. Don't ever feel like you have to justify this to anyone as it's personal to you. Tell them to f-off and mind their own business.

Don't let someone else's opinion affect your decision. It's your body at the end of the day.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 27th May 2011, 7:09 pm

There just all obviously abit jealous hunny and i wouldnt worry what anyone else thinks, i get some right old stares when im up school, but i couldnt care less what people think, they make me happy and feel womanly so what the hell is wrong with that. people like that really bug me and get on my tit and its all down to jealously. i had the if you put on weight they will grow, erh no they were ok before i had kids then they went like to saggy fried eggs! but u shouldnt have to explain to anyone its your body so surely your entiled to do what you want. My parents surprised me as well, they was both really supportive and still are to this day. Keep your chin up and dont be bothered what people say xxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 27th May 2011, 7:14 pm

i never told anyone about my implants as some people are just downright cruel, there is a girl where i work and she is always reffered to as "the girl that had the boob job" i would suggest the majority of people are just jealous or dont have a clue what its like not to have boobies.
you only have one life and if you can change something that will bring you happiness- WHY NOT? dont feel guilty just go for it girl and to hell with the lot of em x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrykisses 27th May 2011, 8:19 pm

Ignore them!!!!! Its ur life, ur money and ur body!!! Plus if u feed, dress and provide for ur kids!!!! Then there is nothin wrong treatin urself!!!!!!

Good luck hunnny!! Xxx
strawberrykisses
strawberrykisses
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th May 2011, 8:25 pm

I bet these same girls talking you out of a fake pair of boobs you want to enhance your body had a face full of makeup to fake up their faces to enhance their features, wore fake nails to enhance their hands, had dyed their hair to fake the appearance to enhance their colouring, possibly wore fake tan to enhance their body colour all to make themselves feel better! Rolling Eyes

Bloody hypocrites! We all do what we can to make ourselves feel better about the way we look and no-one makes a comment about these other things, but mention a BA and low and behold everyone feels they have a right to an opinion about it!

Ignore them babe! It's your business what you want to spend your money on, you aren't counting their pennies everytime they buy a bloody bottle of nail varnish to fake the colour to look better are you gorgeous....

You do what makes YOU feel good darlin' and leave the hypocrites to do what they want to.... No doubt once you've had your boobs done as well one or two will follow suit, it always happens you wait n see babe. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 27th May 2011, 8:45 pm

Yes I had all these comments! And I now realise its all jealousy!

No one can put a price on an individuals happiness and ur working hard to pay for them so why not treat urself!?!

Your kiddies will benefit for having a happy and content mummy so sod everyone elses opinion! Xx

Congratulations and good luck for ur BA huni xxxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 27th May 2011, 8:47 pm

misf1 wrote:Tell them to f off it's none of their business how you live your life and what you spend your money on. I'd ignore them. There isn't a price I wouldn't have paid to feel as good as I did after having my ba. It's worth every penny. They just dont understand or are jealous.

I second that!
You do what makes YOU happy hun! x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 27th May 2011, 8:55 pm

Awwwww thanks lovelys :cheerlead: reading your replys made me feel like i was at the start, sure and happy that i was doing this...

People just cannot be happy for others these days can they? No matter what you do people always have a opinion on it and are turning their noses down at you... My parents won't be to bad but I think it would be the cost that would bother them. I'd have all the questions about how I can afford it etc So I'm just not telling them!

Ive wanted this for years, can afford it, have my husbands support so can't see the problem myself. A little support from work would of been fab but when I'm there with nice new pert boobs I bet they change their tune then ha xx
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 27th May 2011, 9:23 pm

The comment I got that's stuck in my head is following

"Think of all those african kids u could feed for that amount of money that ur spending on yourself"

To which my response was "well how much of ur salary goes towards those kids"

Huni u will get jealous remarks but just sod em! I found winding them up helped more so I'd come out with things like "move over pamela anderson" etc etc! Xxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 27th May 2011, 9:30 pm

I only had a couple of comments my answer was " Im giving myself a well deserved present after giving the world my 3 beautiful kids its the least I deserve" hahaha end of convo lmao x x x x x Dont listen to any body else sweet F*ck em all they jelous and all the time they are talking about you and worring what you are doing take it as a compliment that ur all they can think about hehehehe x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 27th May 2011, 10:32 pm

i know exactly how you feel!
i told my boss and she ended up telling the WHOLE office and sit there laughing and joking about it and one of the girls today said ''have you prepared yourself for all the looks and comments your gonna be getting from people?''
to which i responded with "omg i didnt think of that, i cant WAIT for the comments and the stares! yaaaeeee ME!!!!!!!!''

that shut her up!!!

find it funny how she has no tits as well so blatantly jealous haha!! xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 28th May 2011, 12:26 pm

Set of jealous biatches! I got the same from some of my so called friends. I said if my boobs offend you that much, dont LOOK at them! Green eyed monsters!
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy84 28th May 2011, 12:40 pm

I go back to work Tuesday - i thought id kept it pretty quiet but having spoke to a coupla colleagues apparently my boobies are talk of the town! So i think i might walk in Tuesday morning with a coupla balloons down my shirt to make me look like Lola Ferrari and see who has the balls to ask me directly or if they'll just continue to chat amongst themselves. No one has the right to make anyone feel like s**t over this but its narrow mindedness and as you say sam JEALOUSY.
mossy84
mossy84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 28th May 2011, 2:24 pm

Yeah I had nasty comments of some of my friends they said it in a jokey way but I could tell they meant it. I never told anyone at work, a few people months after I had my BA have commented on the size of my boobs particually when I wear certain clothes but I don't think they realise I had a BA. It is just jelously in most people cos girls that gave me comments before have now said they'd love a BA or uplift so it just goes to show if they had the balls or the money they would get these done to! x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 28th May 2011, 4:40 pm

Ditto to what everyone else has said. I've had the same comments:
"You're always moaning about being skint, how can you afford it?" To which my reply is, "there's never a right time for this kind of thing, unless I'm super rich one day (unlikely on a nurse's salary), then I will always be forking out for something or other," and:
"You could have taken the kids to Disneyworld for that!" To which my reply is, "Yes, and spent £4000 on two weeks holiday which they won't even remember in a year's time or £4000 on a lifetime's happiness... hmmm... no win. I spend ALL my money on my kids, I think £4000 in the grand scheme of a lifetime is no big deal really. I don't get my hair, nails, tan etc done so it's a one off payment with no upkeep!
Like Pinkbabe says, so many people would get it done if they just had the balls to... well we're the brave ones who did, so screw them! xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by TeresaMaree 29th May 2011, 3:23 am

Yeah unfortunately my ex (we were together at the time) told some of his family and of course they all found out. They were all good once they understand why but they have this annoying habit of trying to talk to me about it infront of others and then I feel like Im on the defensive having to justify why I did it....Hate it!!I dont want everyone knowing.... Anybody had negative comments about your ba?  683465 not cool when others judge what you do with your own money!
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th May 2011, 7:16 pm

it makes me soooo annoyed that people think they can say what the **naughty word** they want!! how bloody rude indeed!! AND jealous!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha xxxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by TeresaMaree 31st May 2011, 8:09 am

Yeah most of them are just genuinely interested n some of the girls want it done now!!Haha
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down