Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comments getting me down..

+10
krizzooo1
Soosie73
Jenpops
MissCET
Newbieboobie
mirren001
tigertonix
Princess_x
mrsball
JordanG92
14 posters

Go down

comments getting me down.. Empty comments getting me down..

Post by JordanG92 31st December 2013, 1:19 pm

Yesterday after I took my bandage off I showed my mum my new boobs. This was a big deal for me cos I never showed her them before as I hated them so much. Anyway when I did show her, she kind of scrunched her face up and said 'ooh they're really weird and strange looking'... 
As well as this my friend popped over this morning and she looked at me and said she couldn't tell the difference and if I was doing it I should have gone bigger cos its not worth it otherwise. 

I was really happy with them until these things were said and now I just feel like rubbish :( I know I'm nowhere near my end result and they're going to change a lot.. its just made me feel a bit meh thats all :( xx
JordanG92
JordanG92
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

comments getting me down.. Empty Re: comments getting me down..

Post by mrsball 31st December 2013, 1:26 pm

Oh hunny, I know it's easy for me to say but don't listen to other peoples comments especially from those who havnt had a ba. 

Ba ignorance Hun that's what I call it, with an added touch of jelousy! 

No your boobs are no where near the finished result and yes at first they will be weird and strange looking, high up, far apart, stuck on, however this will change. 

And as for your friend, your in a sports bra, again they're high up stuck on with not a lot of movement, give it a few months hunny and I'm sure she'll be eating her words! When she sees you in a wired bra and pretty top! 
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 31st December 2013, 2:05 pm

Ohh this annoys me so much. When I had my 2nd BA, I went out 3 weeks later, boobs like rocks and held down by sports bra. I had my PIP's replaced and had bigger implants (nearly 200c bigger than my old ones) and some of my 'friends' said 'oh they look exactly the same as your old ones'. Bore off!!!
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 31st December 2013, 2:11 pm

You know what, honey? I've had the exact same said to me too! It's almost like other people want to see the bad in what we absolutely love! Yesterday I managed to pluck up the courage to show my mum abd sister my pre-op pictures and they both said 'your boobs look like they do now.. Where's the difference? You didn't even need an op. You weren't flat-chested..' I got the lot! Well i clearly have changed because I was an AA before my.op and now I'm in a D!
My point is, babe, people's opinions and perspectives on your boobs will never be the same as yours! For one, imlants always look smaller than real boobs don't they? And that's because they're perkier, more tight and less saggy! My sister's boobs look wayyy bigger than mine but we both measure a D at the moment. Also, your family and friends may say they look weird because they aren't aware of the drastic changes to come over the next few weeks! You are aware and so won't be alarmed when you see that one nipple is lower than the other etc.. Haha :)
I personally feel that it is extremely rude and harsh for people to give negative comments because they know how much we webt through to have a BA and how much we desire to have beautiful boobs.
I think there may be one word to describe this, babe.. And i think that word is 'jealousy.'

I'm so sorry you've had to hear negative feedback but please try to stay positive about your boobs and focus on how they look to YOU!! You got them for you and if you like them then that's the main thing right? And, also, you can monitor your progress daily.. Other people just get a little peek every once in a while. Just bare in mind that they will change all the tine, every day, every night.. So don't worry!!

Take care babe, thinking of you xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 31st December 2013, 2:25 pm

Don't let people's comments get you down huni, they may look a little weird at first as they are only just done, I think other people expect after a BA you come round from the op with perfect boobs not realising all the changes your body goes through to get there! You say you were really happy with them until these comments just think how over the moon you will be once the have dropped & fluffed etc, think your friend will be eating her words by then! Hug XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbieboobie 31st December 2013, 3:25 pm

Hi don't hold it against your mum, yes it was a bit tactless but she would probably be horrified if she knew she had hurt your feelings don't forget it's all new for her too. As for your friend well maybe there is a little bit of jealousy there but not worth falling out over. At the end of the day YOU know they look different especially without clothes on and that's all that matters, personally I'm actually really pleased people can't tell I've recently had a BA as I look the same in clothes as I did before with my "make yourself 2 sizes bigger" bra lol x
Newbieboobie
Newbieboobie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 31st December 2013, 3:51 pm

Honestly hun, don't let it bother you - i agree with what all the ladies above said, your mum doesn't understand and won't mean to be hurtful. 

As for your friend - maybe she can't see the difference, but i bet you were a master of disguise before with gel bra's etc. Plus i bet she had never really scrutinised them...so perhaps to her, they do look the same. 

Mine look the same when dressed, i used to wear triple gel bra's and ruffle tops to disguise them. However, when in a bra they are very much there!! Wait until summer and you are wearing nice bra's and tight tops, i bet she spots the difference then! xxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 31st December 2013, 4:13 pm

Oh mate. Like the others have said, please try not to let the comments bother you. I'm sure they'll be eating their words soon enough. 

Now. You check them boobies out again and get loving them. Mwah xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanG92 31st December 2013, 4:35 pm

Thanks for all your lovely words :)
I know I'm being a bit of a girl and being sensitive but when it comes from people close to you it does effect you more doesn't it.  
I'm just going to concentrate on how much I love my boobs and ignore everyone else cos at the end of the day its me that I done it for anyway, not anyone else :) 
Thanks again lovelies xxx
JordanG92
JordanG92
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 31st December 2013, 4:50 pm

Go girl. You're right though, ppl close to you can hurt you the most, even if it's unintentional! 

Bug hugs xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 31st December 2013, 5:14 pm

Aww , that's a shame and sometimes people don't know when to keep quiet . At the end of the day , your new boobs are to make you feel fabulous and impress no one else . I only got my BA yesterday , not huge (255cc) and I know they'll change a lot over the weeks but I'm already delighted and couldn't care what anyone else thinks . Take comments with a pinch of salt xx
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 31st December 2013, 5:24 pm

You bare still early days and people think you go for a "boob job" and MAGIC a stunning pair of amazing boobs appears immediately.

We know this is not the case and that they will look their most beautifulest in time.

You LOVE those boobs hun and do not give a stuff about what other say think or how they look at them.
They should be positive and supportive.

When they drop and fluff and look 100% AMAZING you will be walking tall and you can say to those people, LOOK AT ME NOW

Hug 
big hug
xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 31st December 2013, 5:47 pm

Jordan my wee sweetpea, I've just popped on here for a wee catch up before my party tonight. The most important thing is that you love your boobs (which you do), you're a gorgeous girl inside and out, unfortunately we can be hurt by peoples cruel and ignorant comments at times, sometimes though people can be thrown when you hit their comments back with a positive one like 'oh I just love my boobs and feel really lucky to have had the opportunity to have a BA', it helps keep your mind positive hun and the negative words simply bounce off you before they can reach your heart.
Or you tell me where they live and i'll come poke them in the eye. Hysterical xxx
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st December 2013, 6:13 pm

Newbieboobie wrote:Hi don't hold it against your mum, yes it was a bit tactless but she would probably be horrified if she knew she had hurt your feelings don't forget it's all new for her too. As for your friend well maybe there is a little bit of jealousy there but not worth falling out over. At the end of the day YOU know they look different especially without clothes on and that's all that matters, personally I'm actually really pleased people can't tell I've recently had a BA as I look the same in clothes as I did before with my "make yourself 2 sizes bigger" bra lol x
Totally agree with newbieboobie, Jordan.

Your mum probably felt her honesty was needed to maybe help you? Not knowing about the changes you have ahead of you and like newbieboobie, I too think she'd be devastated at the thought of hurting your feelings. I'm sure as she sees the changes, she'll be so happy for you Jordan.

I also agree about the green eyed friend - now mums, they can be honest with their thoughts.... If you can't get an honest response of mum who you may trust most in the world then where can you go and let's face it. New boobs are pretty odd looking at first.

But friends.... They don't have that privelidge. They should simply be happy because YOURE happy  and if they're not.... Then there's motive behind that and the motive here is that she doesn't want you to look different and wants you to know that.

Well fast forward 6 months from now and you're going to look VERY different! Your boobs will be fuller, more natural and in bras that make the most of your new shape. Just you make sure the next time you show her that you're rockin' a bra that'll REEEAAAALLLLLY show her just how doffernt they are!

Oh...and please come and tell us how her green eyes turned red with fury won't you hahahaha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanG92 1st January 2014, 11:06 am

Hahaha Louise!  I'll keep that eye poking in mind  Hysterical 

I know my mum didn't mean to upset me, I don't think either of them did. It was just their initial reaction. I know my mum has no brain to mouth filter anyway :P I think I just got a bit bummed.. but!! I am over it now and it's onwards and upwards with my shiny new boobs :D xx
JordanG92
JordanG92
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 1st January 2014, 11:43 am

When ur not at the "blue" stage in ur journey.comments like that wont even.bother u xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 1st January 2014, 12:01 pm

Hey Jordan, don't let that get you down, you loved them before anyone else commented and you haven't done it for them, you've done it for yourself. I know it's easy to say but I really believe it. The only way you can tell with mine is when I don't have a top on and not many people see me like that so I understand why people may be thinking its been pointless for me, but what they don't understand is that I feel so much confident now just knowing that there my own and not being doubled in size by a m&s 2 cup size booster bra. And when I take off my bra they still look brill to me and I've never had that before. 
Just dont let what they've said ruin the experience! Enjoy it and just let their comments go over your head. Xxx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down