Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to deal with ppl's reactions?

+6
COOKIE
goldilockz1984
mrsball
jenniferrf1
Princess_x
Specialkj
10 posters

Go down

How to deal with ppl's reactions? Empty How to deal with ppl's reactions?

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 8:16 pm

Hey lovely ladies, so I'm a week away and all my close friends and family know about my BA and mostly supportive, I have one friend saying I look fine as I am but everyone else been realky great.  But how do I deal with all my aquantancies?  I go to church play groups with my kids, where ppl know me but just to say hi, now there is absolutely no way I can cover this up so do I just say hi and not mention it? They are going to gossip so should I just mention it?

What has everyone's experiences been?  I'm loving that when I meet new ppl they won't know but there are sooooo many ppl that will notice!!!!! I am someone that prefers to just mention it I think so they talk to me, rather than behind my back, which will happen anyway!!! 

I suppose I have to see how I feel really and gauge the reactions from those around me! 

Any advice and experiences be great!!!!xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

How to deal with ppl's reactions? Empty Re: How to deal with ppl's reactions?

Post by Princess_x 19th July 2013, 8:29 pm

Unless you're wearing a boob flaunting top or you're tiny with big implants, you'll be surprised how many people don't notice. But if it is obvious, then telling the truth is better than lying in my opinion as it looks really silly xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th July 2013, 8:42 pm

I agree with princess that its easy to hide them if you want too because we arnt going for the fake look! For a while you can wear high cut tops at places where other mums etc are so just the shape is on show!?

I hope this works for me because I'm not telling anyone because of gossip!
Good question :) looking forward to seeing other replies. Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 8:54 pm

Just can't imagine hiding them and that it is possible! But can't wait to go shopping with my new boobs!!!! I've got scarfs etc so with a vest top this could work at the start.  There will come a time when I will wear a vest top or something but suppose just gotta walk proud and if someone asks would definitely tell them the truth!!!!! Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 19th July 2013, 8:55 pm

A vest top without a scarf! I type too quickly!!!
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th July 2013, 8:57 pm

I think most aquaitences won't even notice to be honest Hun. Again unless you've got a mega boob flaunting top then most probably won't even realise! 

Some may do, for me I'd always be honest as I'm proud of my ba. You will always have gossip amongst clique women, you may be the talk of them Monday but I'm sure by Tuesday they'll have something else to talk or gossip about. 
You've already sort of said yourself they'll talk behind your back so youve sort of prepared yourself, and IF some do again, they'll soon have something else to gossip about pretty quickly ! 

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 19th July 2013, 9:05 pm

No one will notice as long as you're discreet. Tell who you want to tell, don't tell anyone else. It's your body so it is the height of ignorance for anyone to question what you do with it. Let people gossip if they want, but trust me, they won't as long as you don't do anything to provoke the gossip. I'm going back to work on Monday following my BA and while I was really nervous about going back to work before I had it, now I really couldn't care less. I am delighted with my results and honestly couldn't care less what anyone else said. I have no doubt no one will notice anyway. Think about yourself, not about the opinions of others xxx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th July 2013, 10:22 pm

I have acquaintances who I know suspect I've had surgery and they've probably gossiped behind my back but thats OK, whilst they're talking about me they're leaving some other poor bugger alone i say lol and as the old saying goes 'today's news is tomorrow's chip paper' this is because there's always someone else for people who gossip to move on to after they've got you out of their system (if they notice at all). No-one has actually approached me and asked me outright though. If they did, I'd tell them straight to mind their own business. I changed how my boobs looked when I had this surgery, I did not change my personality and I would NEVER have an open conversation with anyone I wasn't comfortable with pre-op and I certainly won't be discussing my boobs post-op. its just not the kind of woman I am.

Its also MY business and someone were hard faced enough to ask me I'd tell them just that. Acquaintances mean nothing to me. My family and close friend does and they're the only ones I've told. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 19th July 2013, 10:28 pm

cookie wrote:I have acquaintances who I know suspect I've had surgery and they've probably gossiped behind my back but thats OK, whilst they're talking about me they're leaving some other poor bugger alone i say lol and as the old saying goes 'today's news is tomorrow's chip paper' this is because there's always someone else for people who gossip to move on to after they've got you out of their system (if they notice at all). No-one has actually approached me and asked me outright though. If they did, I'd tell them straight to mind their own business. I changed how my boobs looked when I had this surgery, I did not change my personality and I would NEVER have an open conversation with anyone I wasn't comfortable with pre-op and I certainly won't be discussing my boobs post-op. its just not the kind of woman I am.

Its also MY business and someone were hard faced enough to ask me I'd tell them just that. Acquaintances mean nothing to me. My family and close friend does and they're the only ones I've told. Xx

Here here!! I could not agree with you more Cookie xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 5:23 pm

All of my friends have been lovely too, in fact my male friends at work have been more negative than my female friends surprisingly. The ones I'm dreading are the moms at the school ill probably be the talk of the playground for a couple of weeks lol

Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 20th July 2013, 8:31 pm

They more than likely won't notice Princessjo
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 8:35 pm

I hope not princess because they can be a right bunch of gossips and they make it quite obvious too huh smiley 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 20th July 2013, 8:43 pm

My son starts school in sept, not looking forward to the "mum on the gate" thing!!  Hopefully most mums won't have see me properly Pre op so unless they my friend they won't notice or know, but I am very aware I could just be labelled as the mum with the boob job! 

Thanks for all ur advice ladies, I have got to stop worrying about what other ppl think! Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 8:51 pm

Yes stuff them, you are doing it for you and no one else Hug
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th July 2013, 8:53 pm

Yer really Special K don't worry too much , there are plenty of women who have natural big boobs so if your worried just wear clothes that don't show of cleavage for a while and I'm sure they won't know... And anyway in September it will most likely be snowing again lool xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 20th July 2013, 9:08 pm

Thanks again, it will prob be coat weather won't it! Prob good going into winter with our boobs! We can showcase them next year! Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 9:10 pm

Ill be showcasing mine at the Christmas party, in a backless dress with no bra, just because I can Hysterical 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th July 2013, 9:12 pm

Me too Jo!! Braless and backless!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 20th July 2013, 9:15 pm

Oh yes the backless dress option! I cannot flipping wait!!!! 

U got me thinking - Xmas party! Might start dress shopping soon!!!! dance
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 9:17 pm

Dress shopping is going to go to a whole new level of exciting isn't it lol, I can't wait xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 21st July 2013, 12:22 pm

mine is due on Wednesday and i am not going to tell ppl about my BA but i am not going to say no if they do ask if i've had my boobs done.

but again will ppl these days really gonna ask us "hey did u get a boob job?" i mean i wouldnt ask someone that unless i am friend with her. i think it is pretty damn rude and it's really none of their business. 

dont even worry about those noisy mums u mite meet at ur son's school! let them talk and be jealous, who cares what others say, really......
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Max1980 22nd July 2013, 1:32 am

Oh god I tell everyone and if they don't like it I really don't care!! My Facebook is full of updates like "side boob, don't mind if I do" lol xxx
Max1980
Max1980
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 22nd July 2013, 12:47 pm

i'm only telling my parents and best friend because i cant be bothered to justify my decision to people, its none of their business, however if anyone does have the cheek to criticise or question you then smile politely and say 'well im pleased that you have nothing about your body that you would like to change but i did and I did something about it now i'm happier for it, thank you' they cant really argue with that one :ok: xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down