Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Buddies

+12
SoHereIAm
jabberwocky
drinkeroftea
EmzH
Littleannie
Skates
going4it
ashleejay
Monday121
_wildflower_
Vickyxo
Charlii
16 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

May Buddies - Page 12 Empty Re: May Buddies

Post by Monday121 29th May 2015, 5:39 pm

Wow double D. Get you! That's a great size, no wonder you're pleased x
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 29th May 2015, 5:57 pm

Yeah im okay thanking you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just a little sore.. My incision feel the sorest! Especially as im so bandaged up tightly i cant even check them haha. How is everyone feeling? Hope everyone is pleased with their boobies! Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 29th May 2015, 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I'm sure they'll change as time ticks on, but I was chuffed to bits with that!  In fact, I may change my avi to the new picture :)

Aww [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm sorry your incisions are so sore :(  Poor love.  And it's weird having them so inaccessible!  How long is the tape on for?
xxxx
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 30th May 2015, 7:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i am going for my check up on tuesday so hopefully that is the day!! I want to see them properly as at the moment they look like inflated cones! My boyfriend wont stop prodding them every since i told him they are numb! So silly!
How are you feeling? Im getting that same pain as you near the armpit :-( im going to bluewater today to look for another bra.. Any suggestions?? Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 30th May 2015, 8:00 am

Looking good [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] love the new avi. 
Happy bra shopping [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xx
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 30th May 2015, 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I liked Asda's bog standard sports bra (medium impact, I got black / white 2 pack and pink / grey 2 pack) but they've got a high-impact pink and black one in Tesco (which I think is sponsporing race for life?) which is pretty good, although I feel quite 'strapped up' in it and can't spend too long in it.

Please don't overdo it if you're getting the armpit pain!  I set mine off again last night by wearing too-tight bras (I think it pushed my implant up and out towards my armpit) and it's SO sore today  growl

I hope the bra-shopping went well, and good luck with the prodding boyfriend  Hysterical

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thank you!  I'm pretty damn chuffed with them, lol.
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 30th May 2015, 6:19 pm

Also, does anyone else's boobs feel really heavy when you release them from their bra?

I know the extra pressure on the incisions without bra support is bound to feel weird, but oh my gosh I feel like I have a couple of compact sandbags attached to me when I go for a bath  Hysterical

I've had big boobs before, but I'm guessing cohesive silicone gel weighs a lot more per CC than fat and milk!!!
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 30th May 2015, 6:44 pm

When i changed into my new bras this evening after shopping i had to hold them in place while my boyfriend helped me into a bra! Such a strange feeling with the pressure as soon as the bras off.
My boyfriend asked if i can be without the bra for a bit but i wouldnt want to anyways! Such an odd sensation! Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 30th May 2015, 8:23 pm

Ladies I've missed you all!! Been really busy the last few days so not been on properly.
Firstly, jabberwocky...your new avi!!! Amazing!!
Vicky sorry to hear your incisions are giving you some issues. That was the worst bit for me. I read your macom was hurting your armpits. Mine did too at first so I loosened the straps as much as possible and it did help.
Monday121 are you doing ok?
How are the rest of you lovely May buddies doing?
I'm getting boob jiggle now when I run up and down the stairs...woohoo....they jiggle!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 31st May 2015, 9:23 am

All good here although I overdid it a bit yesterday. Went to M&S to get some more sports bra's. I find swapping them round is helping, they all are slightly different so it helps to mix it up with the armpit / incisions etc. Picked up a little soft crop top with support to wear to a have a bit of a rest in. HEAVEN. Just sat on the sofa last night was so nice without being strapped in and up but without the heavy weird feeling of not wearing anything. So I decided to sleep in it too and see how I went - the best nights sleep in 2 weeks!! I wont do it again for a few night but I believe sleep is a massive part of recovery and after walking round M&S and then Tesco and driving for the first time, I was like a zombie all afternoon. No real pain but just exhausted. 

Is anyone else tired a lot still?
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 31st May 2015, 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah im knackered but thats to be expected as im only 6 days post op! I went m&s yesterday for some sports bra too.. Which ones did you get??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i did notice you havent been commenting as much anymore! How are you feeling?? Woo for boob jiggle!! I cant wait for that to happen haha. My incision are sore and my armpits hurt, think its the strapping of the bandages rubbing.. Im refusing to itch them though as hard as that is!! Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 31st May 2015, 6:16 pm

Omg [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know just what you mean!  The little stretchy crop top things are heaven and I look forward to the symbolic 'end of the day' bra removal and those on for a bit instead, lol.  As you say, not all the time, but it's so nice to not have things digging in.

Swapping the styles around sounds like a really good idea.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovely avatar!!  Whit whoo 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] congrats on the jiggle, lol. Mine are like rocks still!

Ladies, what were you all advised regarding baths and massage?  I wasn't told anything about baths but one of h ladies here to,de  I shall I lent be submerging the incisions for 6-12 weeks.  Also, my surgeon showed me some massages to do, but again, the forum, and Google, has told me this is not recommended with textured implants!

Need,easy to say, I shall be ringing the hospital tomorrow morning, but I wondered what you guys were advised...
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 31st May 2015, 9:04 pm

cloud9 Vicky your avi is amazing too!!
The macom was a pain in the armpits for me too but I'm really comfy in it again now as my swelling has reduced and the boobs have definitely dropped. I've got a mole on my chest to gauge them against!
I am comfy with and without a bra now but loved being able to whip the boobs out at the end of day. When the macom was squidging me too much I loved that free feeling!!
Skates definitely try not to do too much but it's hard I know. I love a good snooze in the afternoon and we've certainly got an excuse for it now.
I wasn't advised anything about massage or bathing. I told him I didn't have baths as I'm a shower person and neither of us mentioned massage so I haven't been, just putting moisturiser on daily but still really sensitive so being very gentle!
I'm feeling amazing apart from a stonking cold but super happy and inlove with my boobs. Still no problems which has been fantastic xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 31st May 2015, 9:34 pm

Thank you so much ladies! Took me a while as my previous avi's have been the wrong way round haha! Yeah im in a diff sports bra now [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and feeling alot better. Counting the days until tuesday so i can have a real look!! I hope you feel better soon!

Im gunna mention something to my surgeon on tuesday but ever since the op i have reoccurring nosebleeds? Surely that has nothing to do with my surgery but just worrying me as i never have them! I maybpost a thread to see if anyone else knows why this is happening?? Xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 31st May 2015, 10:05 pm

I've not heard of that Vicky, maybe they've damaged some tissue slightly when they were keeping your airway open during the op? 
That's the only thing I could think of but give the clinic a call in the morning and see what they say or see the dr if it makes you feel better. I'm sure it'll be nothing to worry about but no harm in them putting your mind at test xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 31st May 2015, 10:05 pm

*rest! Sorry xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 1st June 2015, 11:25 am

May Ladies! How r we all feeling x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 1st June 2015, 7:17 pm

Yey you're back!!
I'm good thank you. No complaints from me I've just got the most sensitive nipples known to man but I'm happy I can feel them and just hope they don't stay THIS sensitive!
Have a sunburnt feeling under my nipples which I could feel constantly but now it's only if I brush against them.
Everything good apart from that. Side sleeping again like normal and not waking up everytime I roll over which is just heaven finally!!
I've seen you post in the main bit, how are you getting on?
I agree with the others about it being early days and to give it time. Mine still look round and stuck on when I'm naked but I'm being patient and know eventually they will look more natural xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 2nd June 2015, 7:58 am

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how are you?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i get my strapping off today and i am soo excited! Im considering getting signed off for another week though as my mobility isnt great and i cant even think about being behind the wheel :-( i dont want my manager to get the hump as im supposed to be back tomorrow and it is such late notice to tell him!! 
I hope your well anyhooo.. And so jealous of the sode sleeping situation! Im still propper up although im down to one pillow and my V pilloe when i sleep! When did you het mobility back? I feel like i have done excessive exercise at the gym and my incision feel like they are sunburnt so sore! So if i raise my arms it stings :-( xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 2nd June 2015, 9:39 am

Good to hear everyones doing well :) im good thanks still have to sleep on my back hopefully only until the 12th June my 6 week check up! My left is being crappy and not fallen it looks a but alien i thought by a month they would pretty much have fallen but apparently can tale about 6 months! So trying not to worry yet!! Hava good ladies :) x x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 2nd June 2015, 12:33 pm

Aww that good to hear [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. Have you got a pic trail? Ive just been to my 1 week post op check up and the nurse was happy with how they look but not happy with my mobility so im off for another week! Aw dont worry about your boob being later to drop.. Takes time and patience! Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 3rd June 2015, 9:13 am

Not really a pic trail but just the ones on my phone! How do u do the pic trail do u no? X x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 3rd June 2015, 9:20 am

Hey Asheleejay - its a website you can load your pictures on to then you give a login and password to others to go and have a look. Like a private facebook! Most of us dont have our faces in the pics just boobs! Good to see a progression of before, just after surgery, then a few weeks later

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 3rd June 2015, 9:26 am

Ooo i need to make one after work then! Il let ya all no once so u can have a peek!!x x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 3rd June 2015, 12:14 pm

Yeah like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said! Its nice for yourself too, to have something to look back on for progression. I have a folder on my phone too so i can see how they are looking! Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next