Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Buddies

+12
SoHereIAm
jabberwocky
drinkeroftea
EmzH
Littleannie
Skates
going4it
ashleejay
Monday121
_wildflower_
Vickyxo
Charlii
16 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

May Buddies - Page 14 Empty Re: May Buddies

Post by _wildflower_ 13th April 2016, 11:06 am

Yeah I hope so! You would think it is if that is what he says! Has he mentioned CC at all? 

I have no idea how it works! I have been asking people but no one seems to understand it. 

I have had a second opinion and they agreed.. (my problem is that I had an areola reduction and the areola has actually stretched bigger than before and is egg shaped!!) 

So tomorrow I am going to see Adrian Richards who owns Aurora who I got it done through. I have my letter from my surgeon that states...I will reduce the areola...so I think that is legally binding because I have it in writing, but yeah its just all so stressfull because the areola seems to be the worst part, BUT my result is all over pretty **naughty word** looking if I can be honest with you. I wish she hadnt have said she can do something if she can't bloody do it!!! Feel like I have been conned out of so much money, and the attitude towards me after surgery was so different than the amazing attitude before!!xox
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 13th April 2016, 11:46 am

Yep totally agree I was meant to have the reop in December!! He hasn't mentioned cc and neither have I. .I got worried and thought let him think it's him..I can press the implant down and it looks great. The more research I do the more it looks like the snoopy thing :( fingers crossed for us both and keep me posted! Big hugs sent to you! X x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 13th April 2016, 11:49 am

yeah my implant is like that too! If i push it down it looks great but its just sitting too high!! I have a wonky cleavage too cause one is normal boob shaped one is all upper pole, whats the snoopy thing u have researched? sounds so similar to mine xox
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 13th April 2016, 1:52 pm

Hey ladies, really crappy to hear your both having complications. Hope you get sorted, and an age to get an outcome that makes you both happy.
All this money and to still be unhappy, and looking at further surgery is a pain.

Keep us posted with how you get on.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 13th April 2016, 3:54 pm

I think it's just the way it's looks!? Google snoopy look breast implants I try not to do too much research as it's being changed and it makes me so angry and it worry me it will happen again! Xxx

Good to hear from you Twinkly!
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 14th April 2016, 1:40 pm

So I need revision!!! I cried in the office when I was telling them about how unhappy I am with everything!! Ergh I feel drained! At least I have been listened to though finally! After my surgeon told me everything was fine....nice to have another 3 professional opinions tell me it's not...I was right. What a mission
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 14th April 2016, 1:59 pm

ahh wildflower xxx
Sounds draining.
So what now? Whats going to happen ?
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 14th April 2016, 3:26 pm

F#$k sorry hun at least your finally getting it sorted and u have the professional opinions of 3 others so u can stick your fingers up and the lady and say told u so! Have they said when they can do it for u? Xxx
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 14th April 2016, 6:07 pm

I wrote a whole message and it deleted! eep.

So now Adrian is going to write both a letter and an email to my surgeon Anne. I said I havnt been able to get an appointment for months and he and he nurse Aggie said they would get me one. Thats fine and I am glad they are trying to make amends but why has it taken so much effort on my behalf for something so simple!! An appointment!!

My surgeon has seen the results and avoided talking about it with me as much as she can. I feel so hurt by her actions post surgery! Would have been so much simpler if she just admitted to it straight away instead of this ridiculous palaver.

So my areola needs redoing with a vertical scar apparently just the reduction by itself can just easily stretch which is why it is done lollipop style....so now I will have to have that...probably wouldnt have gone for the areola as well if I knew I needed a vertical scar!!

Also the implant in my right is too big and needs a smaller one!

The implant sizes they have on record are different than what she told me!! When I asked her she said she didn't know it was something like 320, 450....it was actually 275 425...no wonder this right one is massive on me, just feel like I've had a botch job! And as far as I am aware I paid way above the normal amount, so that I had 'the best'.

They are putting in a formal complaint about my aftercare, and agreed it was bad. When I have revision I will now go to Northampton instead of Birmingham. For my peace of mind?? How terrible they cannot guarantee adequate aftercare in Birmingham???????

When I went down to Jess the patient co ordinator who had previously not replied to me asking for an appointment, I said they aftercare was terrible and she rolled her eyes and said....well that's not surprising....
??????????????????????????????????? If they know its bad why are they still happily talking people into having surgery there??????????????????????????????????????

So bad! So so bad.

So now I feel like they are a bit of a joke. But finally I am in the right direction getting fixed...let's see how they handle it now.

Jess was ringing me today to book my appointment with Anne, after Adrian had come down to her and told her it was important, she said she would call me ...anddd nothing yet....

wtf
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 14th April 2016, 6:31 pm

Oh I'm so sorry your really being dragged through the dog poo by your clinic and ps. Well done you though, you sound really calm (I'm sure deep down your at boiling point) but I reckon I'd have a law suit of abuse against me if I was in your shoes. All my fingers are crossed you get this sorted ASAP xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 14th April 2016, 6:54 pm

Jesus it's crazy u pay all this money and then they ignore you! Can you refuse to see the same lady Anne? Will it not be a different person in Northampton?
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 14th April 2016, 6:56 pm

I also totally agree there must be something that can be done against her rather than just a complaint?
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 15th April 2016, 8:16 am

It sounds like your original surgeon is burying her head in the sand - she knows she's screwed up. It's just appalling behaviour for any human let alone a surgeon. I think anyone's reactions would be a lot calmer if she just held up her hands, admitted she's made a mistake and offered to fix it. Instead she is making like harder for herself and everyone - she shouldn't be allowed to practice!!

At least it seems you have the other surgeon Adrian on side helping to fight for it.

I'm so sorry you've had all this rubbish but I'm pleased u have kept strong about it, stood your ground and are fighting for a re-op. 

At least, at the end of the day, u now know it CAN be fixed and there is no reason why u can't have lovely symmetrical boobs in under a year. Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 9th May 2016, 7:13 pm

So I went back to my surgeon today with the backing of Adrian Richards opinion, she very reluctantly admitted there was a problem with the areola stretching but tried to blame it on the scarring....she did admit the other implant was too big and has agreed to do a free revision..

So I've just got off the phone to her assistant who says she has got the ball rolling and will be looking to do it all for free... 

..which is great in theory however that is notttt yet confirmed...but at least I am heading in the right direction now.

I will hopefully have my faith restored in my surgeon...and I will be having Aggie for aftercare this time around and she is lovely, and one of the main people I've heard amazing things about at Aurora.

So a weight is lifted off my shoulders and now all I need to do is concentrate on the next month of exams and come back to all this crap afterwards with it hopefully all being sorted by them at that point.

xox
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 10th May 2016, 8:44 am

Omg that is really good news! Bet your so happy! 

Have they given you an idea about when they can do it for u? X xx
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 10th May 2016, 9:22 am

Happy but still skeptical!!

Thing is I had a cup size difference to start with and had dif size implants to even it but ended up with a cup size difference the other way round because she overcompensated!

Then yesterday she was saying something about putting the same size implant in????????????????????? 

Then it will be the same problem the THIRD time!!! They said I don't need to see her again before surgery but I definitely will as I DO NOT want the same size **naughty word** implant that defeats the whole point of me getting it done in the first place...she is just so frustrating I dno not get why she would think the same size implant would be a good idea... BUT I suppose surgeons cannot remember every detail....but like why on earth did she not look at my bloody file while making this decision....like Adrian did....just a joke
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14