Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Buddies

+12
SoHereIAm
jabberwocky
drinkeroftea
EmzH
Littleannie
Skates
going4it
ashleejay
Monday121
_wildflower_
Vickyxo
Charlii
16 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

May Buddies - Page 13 Empty Re: May Buddies

Post by Skates 5th June 2015, 7:59 am

Morning May Buddies! 

Its 3 weeks tomorrow since my op and it feels like a life time ago already! I had stitches out on Tues, the last of my steri strips off this morning so I am free of all dressings! Feels so nice just to have boobs in a bra and no other bits. 
Had a bit of a scare on Weds, I havent been walking the dog but was just taking him from the house to the van when he kicked off and lunged forward barking at someone, really pulled the muscles under my armpit. I was so annoyed (at him and myself!) went home and iced it, ibuprofen, went to bed and sulked for a while but woke up ok the next day so hopefully no damage done.

What about everyone else? All on the up?
x
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 5th June 2015, 8:01 am

Aw dogs are so unpredictable [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] naughty little things!
Im okay, not so sore anymore and feels great since having my strapping off on tuesday. Got steri strips on until monday so once they are gone will be even better!!

Hope everyone else is okay xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 5th June 2015, 12:56 pm

Hey ladies :) good to hear everyone is getting there! My man is bavk from 2 weeks away and has said my.boobs look fine!i was do worried one was a funny shape! Its like its only half dropped! I dmt eemember the other one doing that! So as we do went on a google search and it was bringing all sorts of replys as u can imagaine! Wont be doing that again in a hurry lol! Have my 6 week check up on tue where has the time gone! I feel pretty much back to normal?! Hoping im allowed to side sleep its driving me nuts being on my back i was naughty last night and did side sleep so could have a cheeky cuddle!! X x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 5th June 2015, 3:17 pm

I have been side sleeping where I can when its comfy but I wasn't advised not to by the surgeon (but then I didn't specifically ask). Still have my V pillow so I am more on my back than not. Cant wait to lie on my front again and read my book! 

Time is flying by isnt it. 

I am going out for my first night out tonight, wracking my brains on what to wear that my sports bra will ok with. I want to show them off!!! Soon, I know. Trying to be patient!
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 8th June 2015, 9:09 am

Holy moly, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't recognise you - your avi is EPIC!!!!  Hellloooooo boobies!!

Sorry I've not been around for a while ladies - back at work and life getting in the way.  I can't really believe it's only 3 and a bit weeks since my surgery - they feel *almost* normal!  Righty certainly does.

Lefty still misbehaves occasionally, and is still a little bigger (although there's not a full size in it any more, thankfully!), it's that same tugging on my armpit-muscle, but honestly, unless I squidge them, or come down the stairs too fast, they feel normal.  I don't even notice them.

The boob greed has well and truly set in, though  Hysterical and there was me thinking I'd escaped it!  I was measured at a 34DD then went in to get a new non-wired but not-sports bra for a night out last week, and none of the 34DDs fitted.  So I went with a 34D and was all sad.

Then I remembered I was an A and saggy as hell before and shook myself out of it, lol.  They still look awesome in the mirror so I'm happy.

And I can sleep on my side with no bother now, too, although I do have to change sides fairly often or righty gets achey.

I'm amazed at how quickly they feel like normal - they don't feel crazy heavy either now!"

I tried my first exercise last week (3 weeks post op) which, while awesome, was a mistake as they did still bounce about a little.  I'm just going crazy (and getting seriously podgy) sat on my **naughty word**!

How's everyone else doing?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good luck getting the steri strips off

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yay for your boyfriend liking them.  How could he not, they're fab!!
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 9th June 2015, 4:42 pm

Hey thanks! I am pretty chuffed! 

I am the same with the boob greed - at the moment I am a D but you know - they look SO full and lovely, I actually dont mind. I cant remember the last time I actually looked forward to a shower in the morning so much so I can prance about in front of the mirror! 

What exercise did you do? I was planning to wait until 6 weeks to anything more strenuous than a long dog walk but I might email the surgeon and ask if I can. 

sounds like we are pretty much bang on with healing. Are you massaging scars yet?
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 19th June 2015, 5:45 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], sorry love I've been so wrapped up in things I haven't checked here in ages!

I'm not massaging scars, no - are we meant to?  Bloody hell, another thing I wasn't told, lol.  I'll ring my surgeon.
They feel a bit bumpy but nothing unusual there, really.

My boobs are looking more 'natural' now - they hang a bit, rather than just being presented on a platter as they were before.  I'm a little bit sad, if I'm honest, as I liked the fact they looked really perky, but I've got to accept that I'm 30 - they're not going to look like giant versions of my 16 year old self  Hysterical

I'll get some photos up on my picture trail later.  I do love them.  I keep reminding myself that I'm in a sports bra, and wondering what they'll look like in a 'normal' bra.  I know how flat I looked in a sports bra before, I can't wait to see the difference now!

Exercise, I'm a runner.  Nothing major, but I'm going stir-crazy not being able to do it.  We also have an elliptical / cross trainer at home which is what I did the other week.  I'm going to try it again 2 weeks on, I think.  I kind of put myself off and made myself a little nervous about starting again, but I'm getting flabby and hating it so I need to do something.  I did go swimming a week ago, but it's so boring!!

How are you doing, love?
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 22nd June 2015, 1:13 pm

Hey!

Yes all good, mine are WAY softer now and less 'in your face' I am also a bit gutted as I quite liked them up there! However I cant wait to go shopping for bra's, I tried on a few on shopping trips just out of interest and it really was way too early so I can see why you are advised to wait, nothing would fit properly.

I am 6 weeks this weekend which has flown but weirdly it also feels like a life time ago I had them done. Another post op check on Thurs and then hopefully I am all done for a while with checks and I get the thumbs up for normal bras. 

You had better check swimming too as I read a thread on the main page about totally submerging them before 12 weeks. There are still micro holes where the incisions are you can pick up infections I believe... another on the list of do's and don'ts. The surgeon really should give us all a Holy Bible of All Things Boobs. Without this forum I would have had no idea on how to look after them properly.

The scar rubbing - every day I massage them with bio oil or moisturising to break down the lumpy bits of scar tissue, they are nearly flat now and its only been 2 weeks I've been doing it. The ones round the nipple are harder to do mainly cos they are so sensitive but you cant really rub hard, where as the underneath ones you can gently push against your ribs so its a bit easier to move them about. 

All good fun! xxxx
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 26th June 2015, 9:39 am

Hey ladies how are you all feeling?
Im now 1 month post op and so surprised with how great i feel. Obvs i know to still take it easy and listen to my body.

Scars are great on my left but still a little more red on the right. Cannot wait to get into proper bras! Although i will still wear sports just for support at night! xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 28th June 2015, 7:26 pm

Feeling so much better now - I can nearly sleep on my front again, I did manage to lie on the lounger and read face down but I did have a cushion to help. So pleased to be in a normal bra rather than a sports bra although bra shopping is still a total mission. Must of tried on 8 bras all the same size but only 1 fitted perfectly. I just bought it in two colours!
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 2nd July 2015, 8:50 am

Aww thanks for that scar advice, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I'll definitely start doing that!

6 weeks here, too - 7 tomorrow - and I also feel like i've had them forever.  Then I'll catch sight of my shadow or a reflection or something and be like "holy f*$&!  I've got BOOBS!".  And that's just in a sports bra ffs - god only knows how amazing they'll feel in 'proper' bras.  Are you in wires, or not yet, Skates?

I had a bit of a wobble last week.  At my appointment (13 days post-op), my surgeon said "two more weeks and you can exercise".  I left it another week and a half before trying, had no problems, so I went for it.  It was only on a cross trainer, so low/medium impact, and I was wearing an uber-engineered, high-impact running bra, had no discomfort etc so carried on for four days.  That was last Mon-Thurs and on Friday they were a bit achey (only very mild) so I stopped.  Over the weekend I developed a small petechial bruise on my left breast cleavage (it's always the fecking left one, isn't it?!) and they have been getting progressively sorer all week.  

I emailed him last night and he said it's nothing to worry about, just a case of "it's not comfortable, so wait until it is", which is a huge relief, but I'm kind of annoyed.  I was really enjoying getting back to sweating (not that there's any shortage of that in this weather!), and now my boobs are sore again (up the top edge of the implant and in the cleavage).

BUT I'm off to get measured today and get myself another sports bra as I've got so many different sizes and none of them are giving me enough support.  And it's nice that I finally understand what big-boobed women were on about when they used the phrase "not enough support".  I get it now :D
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 3rd July 2015, 1:18 pm

Loving the new avi Jabberwocky - looks FAB! I haven't tried a corset or basque yet but I think I will be tonight after seeing your pic! 

Yes I'm in wires now and it was an easy transition actually. Happy wearing them all day with no bother, and it makes them look so nice in a proper bra. 

Although...trying on my posh frocks for a weekend away and NOTHING FITS aggghhhhhhhhh. Flipping annoying. So think I might try and find a tailor to adjust some as it was hard enough getting rid of all my pretty (but small) bra's, I'm not doing it with my dresses too. 

Went to M&S last night for another bra search, I am a 32F there! Just can't believe it. I mean I dont think they look like an F. I would say a DD but what do I know?! 

So I bought a fancy plunge one for maximum cleavage, I will need to pluck up some courage to wear it I think but hey - I have now got them so why not flaunt them.....she says! 

I am still to exercise properly - just need to pull my finger out really. Hope you arent too sore? xx
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 7th July 2015, 11:17 am

Hahaha 32F?!  THat's INSANE!   yahoo panic clap hands Stars

I agree, I don't think mine look like DDs (I'd have said C, maybe D cup) but maybe it's to do with the projection or something?  My DDs definitely fit!

I went to Victoria's Secret in the end and I'm still a 34DD, so I bought a (non-wired) bra from there.  I've never spent so much on underwear before (£40!), but boy is it worth it!  It was like being caressed by kittens compared to my sports bras.  The sports bras feel like they're sort of pressing my boobs into my chest, I really needed something under my boobs to sort of hoik them up a bit, and this bra is perfect.  

Plus they look fecking AWESOME in it!  Even in a non-padded, non-wired bra they look a gazillion times better than my old boobs in my super, ultra, cleavage bra  
yahoo

I haven't exercised since that week.  I'm too scared too!  It's silly, but it really shook my confidence and had me so worried that I'd f***ed everything up by going back to it too soon.  I've got a race booked for August so my aim is to be back running by the end of this month so I can train up for that.  Kinda wishing I'd booked a 5k not a 10k now!!  Still, I like a challenge ;)

I feel you on the clothes issue.  It's not to much that nothing fits (I've recently dropped 1-2 dress sizes so everything was a bit big), but nothing fits me properly any more - it's too loose over the belly if it fits over the boobs.  Time to get the sewing machine out, I think!  I did try on a few dresses when I went shopping, and I was thrilled to see that some styles that hadn't previously suited me, now do.    It's nice having a figure that balances at last!

The corset was fun.  It looked horrific on, before, but I got a bit tipsy the other night and thought I'd try it on.  Safe to say it doesn't look horrific any more ;)  My boobs protested a bit after about 10 minutes so I took it off, but it was fun to get photos :D

Your avi looks AMAZING!  Seriously, seriously awesome :D  Definitely flaunt them, although I think people are starting to notice mine, now I'm able to wear nicer tops (the sports bras were super obvious under them, previously!).  It's kind of fun but kind of embarrassing at the same time - I have a permanent cleavage now  Blush
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 2nd October 2015, 7:19 pm

Girls!!! How the hell r we all?! I've missed our lil chats! How's everyone's tits??!!!!!!! Give You
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 4th October 2015, 11:10 am

Hey! 

All good here thanks. Sometimes I totally forget so I guess they are very much part of me now. Had my first holiday so full set of new bikini's which was great fun. Still finding it hard when dresses etc that I LOVE dont fit as well or zip up or totally crush my boobs when I'm in them so think I need to do a full wardrobe audit and sort out once and for all. Is anyone planning to go and see their surgeon for a 6 month check up? Think I might. Hope everyone else is well x
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 24th February 2016, 2:45 pm

Helloo!  Gosh I've been so busy with normal life I had totally forgotten this place :D  Like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, they're so much a part of me now.  But I still do catch myself sometimes and think "wow, they look awesome"  hahaha.

It's lovely to finally feel happy with my breasts, and it's had a knock-on effect with my overall body image as well.  It's amazing how much of a difference to my life this op has made actually!

I had a little worry recently as my left one is much more 'mobile' than my right.  The implant can move around in there (it's more noticeable at night when I'm lying on my side and the side of the implant is very obvious), whereas the right is sort of anchored to my body so you can't move the implant relative to my skin if that makes sense.

Anyway it had been playing on my mind for a few months, so I finally plucked up the courage to see my surgeon and he said it was fine and nothing to worry about.  HUGE relief!

In other news, I'm no longer a 34DD but a 32DDD!  That's Victoria's Secret though and I think they do US sizes because I've never heard of a DDD cup before so maybe it's like a UK 32E?  Either way, yay! lol

How are you all?  How was the holiday, Skates?  You're both looking fab in your avis!
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 24th February 2016, 2:55 pm

Hey! 

Glad everything is good with you and the surgeon is happy. I told a friend on Saturday night - well I asked her 'why hasn't she noticed I had my boobs done' she was like 'whaaaaat'???? Normal thing - always wore push up bras when I went out so nothing really looked that different. It was very funny seeing her reaction. 

I tried on a load of bras in M&S and was too big for 32E but the Boux Avenue 32E balcony fits like a dream so going to stick with those I think. 

Need to do a new avi really - mine were still pretty rock solid in the red bra pic, they are totally 'normal' now and move and squish etc. I love them. 

Still have the odd 'should of gone bigger' thought but theres always time! 

Be good to see if any of our other buddies are around? 

xxx
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 24th February 2016, 3:05 pm

Hey you 2 Stars
Not a May buddie but its good to hear from you both all the same!

Sounds like your both doing well and enjoying the ample breasts :ok:
Bet your friends face was a picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

I must admit I worry about 'drunken' blabbering!
I am terrible!!!!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 24th February 2016, 3:15 pm

Hey Twinky! 

I had the most boobs out bra and top on possible - I was thinking she HAS to ask...so in the end I blabbed! Its funny thinking back to how self concious I was when they were first done, I felt like Dolly Parton and wore a scarf over them at work the whole time in case someone noticed. Doenst take long to get used to them hey.
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 24th February 2016, 5:23 pm

Hahaha that's ace, Skates!  Bless her :D

I was super self-conscious about them, and I still am with every day stuff (because cleavage is pretty much a constant now.  Which, don't get me wrong, is bloody AWESOME, but at the same time I'm not used to having so much boob on show, you know?) but I'm dying to have a proper night out and hoist them up into a massive push-up bra :D

I tried balconette style and they didn't fit!  I think mine might be a weird shape for that style of bra because my nipples were spilling out of it, I was so disappointed.  Still, VS are absolutely brilliant, just not cheap!

Twinky, looking at your signature it seems such a huge size doesn't it?  34F (like, I didn't even realise the alphabet went higher than DD back when I was an A cup!!!) - I'm really surprised that the larger sizes aren't actually as enormous as I'd pictured in my head.  Judging by your photo I'd say they're a very similar size to mine.  And crikey, I'd never thought of myself as an E cup  Hysterical insane!

Glad you're getting on well, ladies!  I too feel the "did I go big enough" sometimes cos I feel like they're small-ish, but then I look at my 'before' photos and remember just how un-proportioned my body looked with those little saggy things and I'm soon happy again :)
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 13th April 2016, 9:52 am

Hey May buddies :) so good to hear your all so happy! I am not and guess what?! Having them re done on Friday!  After I came round the first time my surgeon said he had put them higher than normal as my muscle was too tight?! Anyway they are way to high! In a bra they look awesome  but without not so good lol!
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 13th April 2016, 10:07 am

Hey!

Yes I'm having troubles too! I'm off to see Adrian Richards tomorrow about it all! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how has the revision worked out for you cost wise if you don't mind me asking? That is what I am worried/angry about!

xox
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 13th April 2016, 10:25 am

Hey! Good to hear from u! I'm not sure yet about the costs it's his fault for putting them high! I may have to pay for the GA depending if he knows someone working that day. I'm also not staying over night which has p me off as I think I should be allowed as he messed up! He said he wished I went and had my babies first and then came back to him!! Can you believe that!! X x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 13th April 2016, 10:40 am

Ergh! Yeah that sucks, but at least he is admitting he is wrong and offering u a reop! Mine is saying everything is fine...and it is NOT..she is just making excuses and it really makes me angry. Really angry. Being like that makes it so bloody difficult!!xox
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 13th April 2016, 10:47 am

To be honest I hope it is just the fact he out them in higher and there is nothing wrong..I have a funny feeling when he takes them out it will be a different situ.. I no this is a silly question but do we not get some sort of insurance / guarantee included? Maybe u could get a different opinion and threaten to sue her for negligence?? X x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next