Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Op Buddies

+14
Emme-Kate
Sweetpea
susib
Alt_Barbie
sammie1985
jay1983
kay
yettiricey
V1XRS
ms_laaloo
kaboobie
Peachy34
summer11
misf1
18 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re-Op Buddies Empty Re-Op Buddies

Post by misf1 11th March 2011, 11:54 pm

Post here if you are having a re op for any reason and talk to other Re-Op Buddies.

Last edited by misf1 on 5th May 2012, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re-Op Buddies Empty Re: Re-Op Buddies

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 8:33 am

hiya misf
i'm having a re-op due to my right boob being smaller/lower but cos going thro all the hassle again i'm paying just the implants so can go bigger. my implants are 1300cc sebbin and take at the most 12 weeks to arrive so booked in first at highgate with mr singh on the 27th may unless they arrive earlier and will look if possible for us to reschedule earlier. xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 12th March 2011, 9:38 am

Hi ladies I asked for this sticky so us re-op girls can suport eachother. I felt much love from my August buds and just thought it might be nice for us girls who are facing a re-op to be able to chat to eachother and support others in the same position without scaring the newbies in the normal buddies threads.

I'm having a re-op because my 310g implants aren't wide enough for my frame. My boobs stop a cm or so before the end of the outside of my chest it kind of looks like someone elses boobs have been put on my chest but they don't quite fit lol. My surgeon has agreed to the re-op and I am booked in for the 19th April.

Hiya summer looking forward to chatting to you hun xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 10:34 am

hiya peache knew we connected yest lol.
who was your surgeon,
mr singh reckons my prob was my first ba as the pocket on the right side was made lower so he just followed the same pattern. very annoying as why didn't he spot it when he did the surgery and cos i had 700cc in the difference looked massive. my boobs look fine in a bra cos it is holding it in place but soon as i take it off it drops. they measure the same but looks smaller cos its lower.
i thought i would have a fight on my hands for a reop but said straight away he would do it just had to wait a year, paying for the implants only as i wanted to go bigger being as had all the hassle of surgery again and that evil boob greed fairy on the prowl again lol.
so having pocket revision on my right as well
xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 13th March 2011, 12:26 am

I had 400cc silicone unders my first op Feb 10th 2011.
Not even sure what my PS did wrong exactly but I ended up with weird boobs. The implants up nice and high and my old boob sagging below, making long oval shapes that are flat on the front. (weird projection from the side) if anyone wants to se what i mean pm me and ill give you my info.
My ps agreed to fix them, trieds to explain what medically could have caused this to happen and without saying he did anything wrong. However he inserted my implants under and did a mastopexy and he was only supposed to do areola incision and mastopexy, so i think he agreed to fix them bc he made incisions i didnt authorize. Also he told me the pic i showed him was acheivable and i def. do not have those boobs.
Anyone having a lolli lift>??
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 13th March 2011, 12:28 am

Oh forget to say my re-op is scheduled for May5th for the lolli pop lift, im keeping the same size for now bc i cant afford biger or id try for them... ill get hem biger if i still want it some yrs down the road.. but ill be going to a diff surgeon this time, only returning to this one bc i cant afford to pay for a reop elsewhere. he is well known for his work but i dont have 100% faith anymore....
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 13th March 2011, 6:27 am

Hiya kaboobie
so sorry to hear your story, its whole going thro surgery again with having children i again am faced with the fact of what if i don't wake up from the op all for a non vital proceedure. altho they fixing t for free apart from the increase in implant size it doesn't cover you for the upset, time off work, traveling costs,hotel stary overnight for my hubby and the extra help you need recoveringesp as i have a 1 and 2 year old. luckily got a good family and my oldest daughter is almost 16 and she is amazing with my two youngest daughters.
didn't have a lolipop lift but had my areola's reduced as always hated them as they so big in proportion to my boob size.
so we are on the may list shall we start a may thread xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 13th March 2011, 6:37 am

we should start a may thread !!!!!
I have a 2 yr old so i hear you, and one of my jobs i cant do for a cpls weeks after op, so ill be out more $$$ again. just frusterating, good theyll do the reop, but all the other stuff is bad. i think my hubby is worried bc he said i donthave to fix them, we can just buy me nice push up bras, but i wouldnt have paid 10 grand to have to do that, i wouldve kept the 10 grand and kept them in push up bras with more money in my pocket.
mind if i see your pics summer, i pm'd u..
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 13th March 2011, 7:04 am

lol yes know what you mean what was the point of spending all that money to still wear your push up bras lol. my boobs have put my marriage under pressure as cos all i seemed to do was to moan about them before and still moaning about them now lol.
pm'd you back as not sure if i'm allowed to put photos on yet as only joined a few days ago. do they let you know when. will let you know soon as x
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_laaloo 13th March 2011, 11:01 am

hi girls .............

its really scary when you think that to redo it again ..................thats what happening from me now
after around 6 weeks ..i will see my dr to confrim the re--op date ..
cuz mine now looks one bigger than the other ...and the nipple my previous dr. didint adjust the size although he said he will do so >>

so i fully understand your feeling
ms_laaloo
ms_laaloo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 13th March 2011, 1:08 pm

hiya mslaaloo when did you have your ba
its just lack of commitment and interest in their work, he would of noticed when he put the implants in so why didn't he change them then but luckily hes redoing but really you have to go through all the upset and hassle again. is that you in the avatar picture as they look way bigger than 300cc.xxxxxxxxxx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by V1XRS 13th March 2011, 1:47 pm

I too am having a re-op on the 7th May, my implants have not dropped at all and again like one of you guys they sit high & mine droop over the edge, surgeon ahs sgreed to do reo-op free and has alos got implant manufacturer to agree to supply bigger implants and a teardrop shap this time instead.......will go from having 390cc upto 490cc. I dont blame the surgeon one bit, no one can really say how your body will cope with foreign objects in side it, I am just thankfull to be getting it sorted. Just a shame we have to go through the whole procedure again......plus I am gonne have a crescent lift thrown in free......just to make sure they done sag again.
I too have small children but work for my husbands company so not so bad for me.

vix
V1XRS
V1XRS
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 13th March 2011, 6:12 pm

Hi ladies sorry to hear you have to have a re-op too. I'm not impressed that I have to go through it again but I'm glad they are going to fix it. I just don't get what happened with mine in the beginning they looked so good but now they just look odd. I will have to update my picturetrail I haven't been able to motivate myself to do it so far will let you know when I do so you can see what I'm moaning about lol. Only just over 5 weeks to go until the 19th.

I got peed off thinking about all the rubbish bits tho the after effects of the ga - I was backed up for a week after lol.

I have a 1 year old and two in infants school so I too will have my hands full. I was on mat leave last time so had a leisurely recovery but am back at work this time so only a week off : (

x

Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 13th March 2011, 8:02 pm

kaboobie wrote:I had 400cc silicone unders my first op Feb 10th 2011.
My ps agreed to fix them, trieds to explain what medically could have causd this to happen and without saying he did anything wrong. However he inserted my implants under and did a mastopexy and he was only supposed to do areola incision and mastopexy, so i think he agreed to fix them bc he made incisions i didnt authorize. Also he told me the pic i showed him was acheivable and i def. do not have those boobs.
Anyone having a lolli lift>??

I've just looked at your pics hun I think the funny shape can be alot to do with having unders sometimes they can look a little square at first and can take alot longer to drop into a more natural shape especially with you only having them done in Feb. I would have thought you would have been better with overs looking at your before pics I think they would have given you a much more natural shape and you def look like you had enough tissue for overs. At least they are sorting it hun I know its alot to go through but I've seen some fantastic results form the lollipop lifts so much so that I'd def have one if I need one in the future. xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 14th March 2011, 2:53 am

james ps on here said he wouldve done over with me as well
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 14th March 2011, 10:23 pm

I think overs would have given you a much better result. My chest muscle is quite prominent apparently which is one of the reasons I decided against unders as I didn't want muscle distortion. They said i looked as though I worked out alot which made me laugh as I'm a tad lazy. You could always switch placement if unders haven't given you the result you'd hoped x

Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 15th March 2011, 3:09 am

my ps said hes not touching the implants.. he said they are fine and not wrong so the only thing he suggests its the lift to bring the reg saggy boob i had up with the rest of the implant which will give me a bit more projection (which i wanted bc i wenthigh profile) and get rid of the saggy down boob part. so thats why hes doing a lolli lift.
james also mentioned pocket placement change, but my ps wont do the size i have with over bc he doesnt want me coming back in 5/10 yrs complaining about neck and back problems with saggy boobs......
i did a back round check on my ps and hes very experienced, and he is one of the durgeons that did the first ever successful lipo over in sweden with a team of surgeons, so in the back of my head i have faith in him, but me and my husband also worry what if he messes this time up even more than last time and i have REALLY screwed up boobs. anyone get the same feeling bc your going to the same ps who didnt suggest the correct procedure or do it right the first time???
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 15th March 2011, 11:06 am

Hi ladies

I'm having a re op (my 3rd now) on same day as kaboobie Hug . I've had these particular implants for 10 years now and have CC. Even if I didn't have CC I would have them redone because they have lost their shape and don't seem as big as when I first had them. I have no idea what size implants I had back 10 years ago as this wasn't really discussed, I just told my surgeon to make me look natural for my size and shape and he did a gr8 job. The reason it's my third BA is because 13 years ago I had trilucent implants that were then withdrawn from the market and both mine had ruptured.

I'm very much looking forward to having my reop but not looking forward to recovery although I must say my 2nd was no where near as hard as my first to recover from. I've also now got the most wonderful man in my life who will care for me very well while I recover xxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 15th March 2011, 7:24 pm

Thanks for joining us Yetti, I'm looking forward to my re-op too. Can't wait to get them fixed. Did yours take as long to settle the second time round?

I'm really positive about it and not apprehensive at all about the op I'm just scared of getting the wrong size again. On paper 400's still don't seem wide enough and this is what hes proposing. I didn't know what size I was having last time I just asked for filling back up for a natural look and it was either 310 340 or 375 and I ended up with 310. At the time there was still room left and I never had that feeling that my skin was stretched after my op like alot of girls do. I trusted him and he failed to achieve the look I wanted and now I'm trusting him again. Its not like he gave me gross hideous boobs or anything I love them apart from they aren't wide enough but I'm just apprehensive about him getting it wrong again. I just don't know what to say about the size x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 15th March 2011, 7:31 pm

to be honest 2nd one was all a blur, I was pregnant (didn't want to be) had ruptures etc etc etc blah blah. But it defo didn't hurt as much.

I don't know about size etc yet, gonna discuss in April with my surgeon. I don't have a clue....and I don't want any more ops EVER so need to get this right :-)
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th March 2011, 7:45 pm

Hey Everyone wavey

Reop coming up 22nd March, eeeek xx

And YES Kaboobie, I know just what you mean about going back to the same PS and them getting it wrong for the second time.......... :pale: I am hoping for the best....... preparing for the worst subconsciously........ I think xx

Can't wait on the one hand but worried on the other argh x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 15th March 2011, 7:48 pm

Ooooh not long now Kay glad you managed to get your re-op sorted hun x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th March 2011, 7:52 pm

Thanks Peachy xx I'm getting nervous now and excited but trying not to think about it hahaha xx

I am having some really odd dreams though so it must be playing on my mind xx I keep having to tell myself that they wouldn't be offering a reop if they didn't think it could be improved on........would they????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 15th March 2011, 7:57 pm

Just remember why you wanted the re-op in the first place hun and I'm sure they will be perfect this time thats what I keep telling myself anyway lol.

Its awful when my mind starts wandering and I think what if he gets it wrong again I don't want to have to go through this again for a long while. The things we go through for perfect boobs! x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 16th March 2011, 9:01 am

Hi Kay

Why are you having a reop?

Y
x
yettiricey