Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Buddies

+12
SoHereIAm
jabberwocky
drinkeroftea
EmzH
Littleannie
Skates
going4it
ashleejay
Monday121
_wildflower_
Vickyxo
Charlii
16 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

May Buddies - Page 8 Empty Re: May Buddies

Post by Monday121 17th May 2015, 7:13 pm

Oh no, I'll bet that was worrying. Very sensible to go back to get it checked. 
You've definitely earned the right to rest and relax. Take it easy xx
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 17th May 2015, 7:32 pm

Oh gosh, what a worry for you!  I'm glad it was easily fixed though and hopefully nothing too bothersome.

Take it easy sweetheart xxxxx
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 17th May 2015, 7:37 pm

I took a picture of that too so will add it on my picture trail - hopefully that is the last of the drama! Nearly ready for bed already! Will update you tomoro xxxx
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 18th May 2015, 7:24 am

Aww woo im happy for you both getting your boobies :-) Not long for me now! Only 8 days, eeeeek!! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 18th May 2015, 10:18 am

Eeek 8 days!!!  So exciting  dance

How is everybody today?  I went to get lefty checked at the hospital and all is normal thank goodness - I was imagining horrible things in the dead of night, lol.

I've been given some tramadol for when the pain is too bad which I'm nervous about taking as the codeine sent me tripping, god only knows what this will do!

Still, it's a huge relief to know there's nothing wrong.  Lefty is the one my husband jokes is 'his' (we split the cost as a birthday present for me), so it stands to reason it would cause me more trouble than the right one ;)

Any updates, ladies??  How are we all doing today? x
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 18th May 2015, 10:37 am

They gave you tramadol to take home? They wouldn't give me any to take away - it's nice though makes you all relaxed and floaty so just make sure you are in bed or settled and don't need to do anything. I lay in my hospital bed with the window open and the breeze on my face - was lovely! Until it wore off!!!!
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 18th May 2015, 10:48 am

Hahah yes, I now have two little bags of drugs!

I'm not planning on taking it unless I'm crying in pain, and I've got to collect the kids in 3 hours so it'll be a night-time thing only I think ;)

The codeine was weird enough - I felt so detached from my limbs (and face, hahaha!) that I had to keep moving them to check they weren't actually floating - I couldn't feel the bed or anything.  I felt really 'far away', but it wasn't like a nice high or anything, just really weird.

I would not make a good drug addict  Screwy
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 18th May 2015, 11:47 am

Oooh god.. i remember having codeine when i last had an op and made me feel very weird! I talked a lot of nonsense too apparently ha.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your boobies look amazing in your avi! such a nice size! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 18th May 2015, 1:49 pm

Glad you went back for a check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], bet that's reassured you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry I just read about your bleeding too. Hope it's ok now?
How are you both feeling today? Did you manage ok on the school run jabberwocky?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wow this next week will fly by...that when I started to feel really excited and so sure it was the right thing to do, all my nerves went.
Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 18th May 2015, 2:18 pm

I hope so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im already counting down the days! Sooo excited :-) i have everything ready aswell just need to pack my bag xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 18th May 2015, 2:52 pm

Been crashed out on sofa all day dozing, very tender today which sucks but trying not to move. Bit of oozing today but not flooded with blood like yesterday. What a drama that was! I've done a mini picture trail with what few I have - haven't managed to take any today - have zero energy. If anyone wants a peek let me know :)
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 18th May 2015, 3:11 pm

Oooh would i be able to have a sneak peak please? xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 18th May 2015, 3:36 pm

I do love a good nosey at photos - I LOVE your blue stick-on nipple dressings, skates  :ok:  tres chic!  Resting on the sofa sounds ideal - I'm surprised at how emotional I've been, for not being *that* tired, I'm certainly reacting like I've not slept in days.  It takes a surprising amount out of you, this surgery business!

I'm glad I got it checked too, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  I'm not in nearly as much pain now that I know it's nothing serious - psychosomatic much!?  Lol.  But yes, I've been alternating between doing what little I can in terms of housework (poor husband didn't get a weekend what with chauffeuring me around, and making sure the kids ate!) and resting on the sofa.  Now the children are home I've popped a codeine, but just the one. Don't want my limbs floating off in all directions.  Strange stuff!

School run was fine - I walked at a leisurely pace (which is faster than my recent old-lady-hobble!) and the kids didn't pull on me on the way home.  Or shout "HOW ARE YOUR SORE BOOBIES, MUM?!" either, which I was worried about  Hysterical

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we sound like we've got fairy similar stats (in terms of implants and sizes, not so much dress size as I'm still a bit of a lump ;) ).  

I often wonder how surgeons decide what size to give us.  I mean it doesn't sound that much difference between 335cc and 350cc but I wonder how they look at a person and 'know' what size is best.  Mr McGeorge was very firm in his decision to give me what he was giving me and I know he has huge experience, but it must be cool to know just by looking what a person can take.
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 18th May 2015, 3:48 pm

Haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your hardly a lump! Im a 10 in most but sometimes 12 if i want it abit baggier! Not much difference though between 10 and 12 tbh!

Yeah it is amazing how they can take one look at you and know what would suit you.. Like they are weang invisable boobies goggles!! xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 18th May 2015, 4:09 pm

Hahaha invisible booby goggles.  Love it  Hysterical

I tell you what, I'll be a lump by the time I can finally lace up my trainers again - I'm already missing running!
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 18th May 2015, 4:17 pm

Yeah i know this is what im worrying about.. i have slowed down on the gym days as im prepping myself for when i cant go atall! xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 18th May 2015, 4:31 pm

Ooh yes please [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would love a look please?
I'm just at the hospital for my wound check appointment. I cannot wait for a shower tonight....he better not tell me I still can't!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 18th May 2015, 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could I have a look at your pics please? Thankyou!xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 19th May 2015, 1:53 pm

How are all the post op ladies feeling?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how was your check up?
And preoppers-are you all doing ok? Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 19th May 2015, 4:19 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :-) Yeah im okay.. got everything i need just need to now pack it all. On monday the day before my op, im going to have a big tidy up.. throw away stuff i dont need.. hoover the house from top to bottom, do all my washing etc including my bedsheets.. so im all prepared! How are you feeling? Those 12 days have flown by!! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SoHereIAm 19th May 2015, 8:22 pm

Hey new member here having my BA on the 27th with Mrs Kat. Not too late to join is it? I have tons on questions, feeling really nervous now and could do with some much needed support!
SoHereIAm
SoHereIAm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 19th May 2015, 8:56 pm

Of course not! Welcome to May Buddies! Ask away - we are all at various stages of pre and post and a variety of shapes and sizes so hopefully we can help you :) xxx
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 19th May 2015, 8:59 pm

Hi and welcome!! Not long to go for you! As skates said we are all happy to help where we can xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SoHereIAm 19th May 2015, 9:28 pm

Yay! It's really nice to have people to talk to who are going trough/have been through the same thing. I suppose I joined because iwanted to know if it's usual to feel so down prior to surgery. This is something I've wanted for around 7 years now and I thought I'd be elated when my time came but I just keep worrying something will go wrong, slow recovery or they won't turn out as expected etc Would you guys say this is normal?
SoHereIAm
SoHereIAm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 19th May 2015, 10:33 pm

Completely hun, if you read through this post you'll probably see that we've all been through this rollercoaster of emotions. I think it's cos it's something we are choosing to do rather than it being a compulsory surgery. But I can assure you I am so happy I went through with it and so pleased with my results xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next