Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Buddies

+12
SoHereIAm
jabberwocky
drinkeroftea
EmzH
Littleannie
Skates
going4it
ashleejay
Monday121
_wildflower_
Vickyxo
Charlii
16 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

May Buddies - Page 7 Empty Re: May Buddies

Post by jabberwocky 15th May 2015, 1:14 pm

It wasn't bad at all! I knew it wouldn't be but you can't control your emotions I suppose. I was scared going into the anaesthetist bit where they insert the cannula because I'm awful with needles and medical stuff plus the drugs were making me all dizzy and Rubbish but I was out like a light and it's all been really good, frankly.

The staff have all been so so helpful and kind, and even though I'm feeling queasy and dizzy still, the ibuprofen had eased any pain. I just feel achey, like you do the day after overdoing it at the gym. The incisions aren't burning or hurting like earlier, and even that was only moderate pain.

In short - hell yeah for bob jobs!!! I can't wait to update my picture trail. I might see if I can do or from my phone
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 15th May 2015, 1:23 pm

Updated my picture trail for those who have my details. If you want to see, drop me a Pm and I'll be able to access it when I'm back home. thank you lovely ladies xxxxx
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 15th May 2015, 1:32 pm

Congratulations! :D I was the same with my picture trail wanted to do it straight away so did it in my hospital bed!xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 15th May 2015, 1:36 pm

I would love to see please Hun. My inbox was full so I had to delete all my messages so please can you send me the details again when you feel up to it?
I'm so happy for both of you, you sound exactly I felt...brilliant feeling...and yay for boobs!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 15th May 2015, 3:55 pm

I'll try to pm from here but I couldn't work out how to do it earlier! I've taken so many pics already lol
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 15th May 2015, 9:14 pm

Been locked out the forum all evening, typical timing- new password went to junk folder! At mums so her pc wasn't auto logging me in. ANYWAY nearly ready for bed and then it's the day! See you all tomoro I expect :)
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 15th May 2015, 9:53 pm

Sweet dreams xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 16th May 2015, 6:54 am

Good luck!!!!
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 16th May 2015, 7:14 am

Good luck today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :-) Will be thinking of you. Let us know how you get on! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 16th May 2015, 6:22 pm

Its great to read all the positives experiences the May buddies have had, makes me feel less apprehensive. @goingforit. How long does it take new boobs to become boob shaped? X
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 16th May 2015, 6:31 pm

Hey girls!!!

Two words - absolutely delighted. Feeling good, the team are incredible, all my surgery angst with the GA were sorted. No sickness or freaking out in recovery, pain is manageable, been for a wee, had sarnies and tea and visitors. All went as well as it could. 

I had a little look when the nurse checked my dressing bit haven't looked in the mirror yet - bit worried about doing up the Macom again after but getting desperate to see!

Two massive positives - he did the uplift without the verticle scar!!! He mentioned this morning it might be an option but not to get hopes up. AND I gave him permission to use his judgement re size. Planned a 240 with possibility of 255. I got 275!!!!! Yay! 

Off to have a look - will report back!!!
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 16th May 2015, 6:43 pm

From what I've read it takes around 3 weeks for swelling to go and then 3-6 months for them to drop and take a more natural shape xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 16th May 2015, 6:47 pm

Aah skates!!! Amazing news and welcome to the booby club! Love that you are sounding so happy and positive...and sounds like your surgeon has been fantastic.
Congratulations lovely xxx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 16th May 2015, 6:53 pm

Congratulations skates. Glad it went well. I literally cannot wait for mine xx
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 16th May 2015, 6:58 pm

Had a look, super quick as I got a bit giddy and faint and they are sore. Just awesome. Will take some getting used to! 

Got the penguin DVD with me so off to watch that in a haze of tramadol - bliss!!! 

Hope everyone else is doing well today too - who is next? 

Xxx
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 16th May 2015, 7:10 pm

Well done [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and hope healing goes well. Rest up and take care.
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 16th May 2015, 8:22 pm

Eeeek well done skates!!!  It all sounds like it went brilliantly!!!!   I hope you're recovering well,  lovely xxx
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 17th May 2015, 6:49 am

Morning! Well after such a good day I had a rubbish nights sleep, but I had pain relief through the night which helped. Everything is worse at night time when you are desperate to go sleep. Was up and washed at 7, had obs, put on a different pj top and wowsers - there are a pair of boobs in there for sure!! Didn't look much different in my looser fit one but that was a pleasant shock when I glanced in the mirror. 

Surgeon coming this morning so hopefully discharged later. Just need to make sure our big silly dog doesn't jump up for a cuddle over the few weeks...months!  

Anyone else had animal / children related incidents? We have a cat too who often curls up on my chest while I'm reading in bed....so need to keep her at arms length too.
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 17th May 2015, 7:33 am

I hated my night in hospital.   I couldn't slew and my mind was running away with me, especially with the codeine side effects!! 

Yay for boobies though.  I keep catching sight of myself in the mirror and getting a little weepy (in a good way!).   I can't believe we've done it!! 

I don't have a dog but we do have two cats,  one of whom does like to sleep on my chest.   She tried yesterday,  especially as I'm so reclined,  but I think just repeatedly relocating get has done the trick as she spent the night purring in my ear instead  

I hope you're ok today.   The day after was definitely worse than today so far,  pain wise!   Xxx
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 17th May 2015, 8:07 am

I had a little weep at 1am which was embarrassing as the nurse was there. All a bit overwhelming plus tiredness and all the rest of it. 

My cat has a habit of just head butting me in the face, walking down my left side jumping on my legs then walking up my middle, gets on pillow - walks over my face then repeat! She is so pesky!! I sleep with a water pistol under my pillow for when it gets too much :) 

The surgeon doesn't like my macoms as its too squishy which is annoying so will need to go get sports bras which I had planned to do anyway but later in the week. Funny how they all have different ways.
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 17th May 2015, 8:23 am

Hahah your cat sounds sweet.  I'm a big fan of cats.

I'm not sure if my sports bra is right tbh,  I'm in a lot of pain by my armpits, from where my super sexy cleavage tape ends upward towards my chest, but it seems to sit right where the bra strap is (the pink bra in my picture trail).  I can't tell if it's hurting because I've just had surgery and that's where the edge of the implant is, or if something's not quite right and I should change the bra.

Either way it is literally too tender to touch, and I can't lift my arms at all today (brushing teeth was.. Interesting!).  It feels like bruising, but more tender /intense.  I'm hoping it's nothing to worry about and have retired to bed :)

How are you today, skates, home yet?
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 17th May 2015, 2:02 pm

Yes home on the sofa now - I went to M&S on the way home from hospital and although of was a bit of a mission I'm so glad I did. So much more comfortable. I still have achy armpits but the pain in the side of my boobs has reduced a bit. I have good mobility in my arms though which is good. I'm allowed to shower straight away too as long as I keep my back to the water. Will do a picture trail as I have some funky bright blue dressings!
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 17th May 2015, 3:18 pm

Hahah I was just the same, shopping on the way home.  I felt rough as anything (GA + pain + lack of food = very lake and woozy jabber!!) but I'm glad I did as those belvia are crap!  I must tell McGeorge's secretary to stop recommending them!

Ooh, blue dressings!  Get you, fancy pants ;). I'm going to have a bath tonight,  I can't ain't to a proper wash but the thought of moving about so much was traumatising me this morning, lol.  Codeine and a nap make everything better.

Do you have a picture trail, skates?  I can't remember if we've swapped details.  I'd love to have a nosey!
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 17th May 2015, 5:14 pm

Pale, not lake!  Stupid phone.  I am rubbish on the mobile!
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 17th May 2015, 7:07 pm

Went to take some pictures and saw my right dressing over my nipple from the uplift was soaked through with blood so called the hospital and had to go back and see the cosmetic nurse. She called the surgeon and redressed it - she thinks there was a small amount of blood trapped inside and it forced it's way out through at the top of the nipple. I couldn't watch as I get really squeamish and did have a panic at home when I saw all the blood (nearly fainted!). So all seems ok but I need to keep a close eye. So picture trail will have to wait until tomorrow. Just taking it nice and easy! What a palava.
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next