Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Buddies

+12
SoHereIAm
jabberwocky
drinkeroftea
EmzH
Littleannie
Skates
going4it
ashleejay
Monday121
_wildflower_
Vickyxo
Charlii
16 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

May Buddies - Page 6 Empty Re: May Buddies

Post by ashleejay 11th May 2015, 7:58 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i wish i had the 350s defo boobie greed! We just have to trust our surgeons! Some of my close girls who i didnt tel and went to see and was expecting the 'oh my u got boobs whaaat?!' Didnt happen! Noone noticed! I no these macom bras squish them but i just thought someone would tel! Guess il have to wait for the big relase lolol!! i no once the madonna look has gone i will million percent love them!! X x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 11th May 2015, 8:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] listen to ur surgeon hun just make sure u stress ur concerns! I new straight away i didn't have 350! I think i must of been a wee angry as noone in the hospital would tele the size i ended  with! Had to wait for rhe surgeon the next morning!by then was way to morphined to worry seeing stars lol pretty much love them now! Xx
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 12th May 2015, 4:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i asked for boobs thatwere in proportion, fitted my frame & just looked nice & natural. Obviously so early post op but i can't see these looking empty At ALL!! & i started from a REALLY empty B cup with no upper pole fullness at all, just my ribcage poking out a bit xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 12th May 2015, 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] look at your avi!!! Wowzers xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 12th May 2015, 4:22 pm

Woooo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your avatar is amazing!!  You'd never know you'd just had surgery - wow!
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 12th May 2015, 4:46 pm

EmzH I couldnt figure out who you were from your Avi - just realised its YOU!! What a great photo, you must be delighted.

So 4 days to go for me, the sleepless nights are really kicking in now. Seeing all you girls go through and come out the other side so happy is really helping though  group hug
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 12th May 2015, 5:35 pm

What is boob greed btw?  Is that wishing you'd gone bigger?
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 12th May 2015, 6:14 pm

Girls you are all so close now!!
Yes jabberwocky, totally right, wishing they were bigger xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 12th May 2015, 6:55 pm

I'm so nervous :/
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 13th May 2015, 9:48 am

Aww dont be nervous [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you will be fine and will be in good hands. I remember i had surgery about 2 years ago for a diff reason and i cried the whole morning on the way to hospital, the whole time i was getting into my gown, the whole time the nurse took me to theatre, the whole time they were asking me questions.. then bang, you out like a light. I woke up feeling pretty silly that i got that worked up and nervous when it was over so quickly! The pain meds are amazing too ha :-) Only thing im worrying about is the 'loo business' xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 14th May 2015, 10:09 am

Yeah the only surgery I've had (beyond a couple of teeth out as a kid which I barely remember) was a c section.  I found the whole thing really traumatic and the recovery and pain was what I can only describe as 'horrific'.  

So I guess I've got kind of PTSD about it.  I KNOW it won't be anything near as painful, and being under GA will be so different to that awful spinal, but my body is saying "noo, don't do it, it's horrible".

Plus I was wobbling massively about the size, but I'm a bit calmer about that now I've had a good midnight Google session.  I trust him.  I know he's fab, and I know he's got the experience and credentials.  And I know he knows what I want, too, which is the main thing, so at some point I do just have to trust him to work his magic.

It's just hard!  I'm spending a huge amount of money on something with no clear idea of what I'll get for it - a very odd position to be in, lol.  The last time I spent over £5k was when I bought my car, and I knew EXACTLY what I was getting!
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 14th May 2015, 10:27 am

I know what you mean - I had surgery last Oct on my hip and although I knew EXACTLY what the surgeon would do it for some reason didnt occur to me that I would wake up in pain. It totally freaked me out, I was in agony from my toe to my neck, kept trying to vomit, was just a mess but it was just due to it all being such a shock. I assumed the surgery went wrong and had all sorts of things racing through my mind. BUT the thing I keep remembering is that it passed, I got through it, I can do this. And you are working with the advantage of insight this time. I'm on Saturday so will keep an eye out on here if you get a chance to let us know how it goes tomorrow. Best of luck - you will ace it x
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 14th May 2015, 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i have heard nothing but good stuff about your surgeon so your be in safe hands. It is such a big gamble because your putting money down for something you have no idea what the outcome will be. But these surgeons are professionals and if you have given them a good idea of what you expect and want then they will do their best to do what suits your frame! Good luck for tomorrow :-) Your be fine xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 14th May 2015, 11:34 am

Jabberwocky it sounds like google put your mind at ease a bit which is good. Your surgeon is a top surgeon, you're definitely making an investment here and not taking any gambles. You've doing your research and you're paying a premium for an extremely good surgeon with massive expertise so just remember why you chose him in the first place.
Regarding the pain, hand on heart, I promise you I have felt none. Discomfort yes, but honestly it has been no worse for me than that when your milk comes in and your boobs are really engorged. I couldn't even get a glass down from the cupboard the first few days that my milk came in as my boobs were so sore and tight and engorged. This was nowhere near that bad. I managed with a broken foot and a 2 year old from the day after surgery all weekend with no painkillers. 
I've started taking one codeine again today as my incision is uncomfortable but the canula site has been the sorest until this last day or so.
So excited for you Hun, you're getting boobies!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 14th May 2015, 2:19 pm

Thats the one thing i worry about, how i am going to feel post op.. like how uncomfortable i will feel. I have never had kids so havent felt this 'when your milk comes in' :-( But more so im excited about having boobies!! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 14th May 2015, 6:16 pm

Thank you so much everyone, truly.

I KNOW I'm being silly.  I KNOW it won't be anything like the C section, but I suppose that's the nature of trauma - your logical brain can be as logical as it likes, but your 'animal brain' needs time to catch up.

I know it won't be like the C section, but my brain won't believe me, lol.  I keep coming over all nauseous and dizzy thinking about recovery.  As soon as I wake up, I will be better (I used to be like this about needles - as soon as it was in, I was fine, but I would make myself ill with worry for weeks beforehand, lol), but for the time being my brain is freaking out, lol.

In other news - I'm packing!!  I took some 'before' shots (updated my picture trail if anyone's interested), and I cannot WAIT to add some 'after' shots too  dance

I'm excited to have Douggie McGod (as Cookie calls him  Hysterical) slice me the hell up!

Thank you girls so much for your support.  It really has helped, and yes, Google has settled my mind a lot, too.  Unusual, as Google normally tells me I either have cancer, or am pregnant (or both!) - it rarely actually reassures, lol
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 14th May 2015, 7:27 pm

So I'm all done! Feeling rough as he'll from the GA but had a peek and got a warm fuzzy feeling inside <3 I am so grateful I have had the opportunity to get them done! Thanks for all your support I couldn't imagine doing this without you guys xox
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 14th May 2015, 7:32 pm

Hey Wildflower! Congrats!! Well done - so glad you are back and warm and fuzzy. Have a good sleep and hope to hear from you tomorrow xxx
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 14th May 2015, 7:38 pm

Aww that's ace [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!!  Congratulations on your new boobies  dance
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 14th May 2015, 7:55 pm

Congratulations @wildflower good luck [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks for replying @goingforit and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
This time in 2 weeks I should be all done!
I emailed my surgeon to ask about bras and he told me that they provide 2, one for wearing, one for washing. 
Has anyone had bras provided? Would you advise to wait until afterwards to buy other bras? 
I seem to ask you all questions constantly. It's so good that's there's people out with the experience and willing to share it. Thanks all xx
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 15th May 2015, 7:24 am

Aww happy healing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :-) Plenty of rest of you!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good luck for today! Will be thinking of you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just got the Macom bra as i have no clue what size im going to be and dont want to disappoint myself getting DD and coming out smaller ha. Im going to say the sport bra shopping by Cup maybe a week after

xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 15th May 2015, 7:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yey!!! Congratulations honey! Hope you had a restful night, how are you feeling today? Xx
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no I didn't get bras provided but I would 100% say don't bother buying any others. I'm taking the sports bras back today that I bought as they don't fit. I'm going to stick to the macom until they become more boob shape and settled and then go and get measured for a sports bra. Otherwise it's totally guess work for what size to get as you've got no idea what size you'll be xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 15th May 2015, 12:49 pm

Sorry for the repost and not reading other replies, it's hard on my phone and I'm still a bit dizzy. This is what I wrote on my other thread thank you lovely ladies :

"Im out! It only took an hour and I'm all out and recovering now. Feeling woozy and queasy and dizzy as anything but I caught sight of my profile as I waddled to the loo and broke down in tears -I have actual breasts. I could see them pushing the gown outwards. Amazing.

I am so emotional and happy, I can't believe I've actually done it!!

Thank you so much for your advice and support ladies, I really really appreciate it xxxxx"
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 15th May 2015, 12:58 pm

YES!!!! Well done Jaberwocky, so thrilled for you and glad you got through it all ok, hope it wasnt too bad for you in the end after all your worrying - Im sure you aced it! 

Great news, really pleased for you x
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 15th May 2015, 1:08 pm

Woohoo welcome to the booby club!! Aah I cried too...it's such an amazing feeling! Sooo glad you're happy Hun. Congratulations and happy healing xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next