Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I really hide my BA?

+12
monkey
ab1982
caseylyn13
pinkpetal
Haze83
teddy73
evee123
alexandra33
nikitaw86
AmyD
lou231179
tracy2010
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can I really hide my BA? Empty Can I really hide my BA?

Post by tracy2010 12th September 2011, 11:43 am

To cut a long story short. Had my BA booked since May and am due for op in 9 days.

The only people that know are my best friend and my boyfriend. I have decided not to tell my mum and dad even tho we are very close and work do not know!

I am not going massive, Im having 345 or 365 from a 34b so should look a d cup.

Will I really be able to hide it? Any tips?

Thanks girls xxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Can I really hide my BA? Empty Re: Can I really hide my BA?

Post by lou231179 12th September 2011, 12:09 pm

The good thing is if you have to wear a sports bra for a while then they won't look dramatically bigger at first, then maybe start showing them gradually and hopefully no one will notice, I never considered not telling anyone so don't know how easy it would be.

I doubt people at work would notice and would probably be too polite to say anything, lol!!

If you don't mind me asking - why don't you want to tell your parents? They may help you if you feel unwell at first etc xx
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th September 2011, 12:10 pm

hi tracy,
I'm going from a small c to hopefully a dd cup. Having 340 unders. I am not making it public knowledge either, my friends and my husband know, but apart from that i'm staying fairly quiet. If anyone asks i'm just going to say i've put a bit of weight on. My daughter is nearly 6 and very image concious, i don't really want to promote plastic surgery to her so i'm telling her i'm getting my boobs 'fixed' and to be gentle with them.... people know not to tell her exactly whats been going on!!
Its totally ur business hun, you're entitled to lie and say no i haven't had surgery.... xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 12th September 2011, 12:10 pm

i'd like to knoe the answer to this too. I'm having 525cc so a big im,plnt and everyone knows except my lecturers at uni and i'm takin a week out for op lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th September 2011, 12:19 pm

Wear baggy jumpers to ur lectures hun, take them off when the lecture finishes!! lol.... unless the lecturers rip ur bra off and hunt for the scar, they can't prove it anyway.... just suspect it possibly (but not if you get ur baggy jumpers out) ha ha xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 12th September 2011, 12:32 pm

I generally think most people that aren't close friends wouldn't have the nerve to say anything anyway. I've gone up quite a few sizes and no one has actually asked me outright (my family and friends all know anyway) I catch the odd person glancing but no one has actually asked!
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th September 2011, 12:35 pm

Tracy - I am in the same situation myself, mostly not telling my mum. I just don't want to deal with the negativity and disappointment (she REALLY doesn't understand) that she would bring to this. We don't live near each other, and usually see each other just once or twice a year, although we talk every day. My girlfriends know, and say that they were able to tell, but I really think that with all the padded bras I wore, I'll look the same with no bra (or sports bra) as I did with the padded bra before. Then, when I go out, I can wear nice underwire bras and look REALLY big. We'll see though, as I'm seeing my mother for the 1st time at the end of October - HOPE I've dropped by then!!

GOod luck to you! I doubt they'll say anything at your work, probably would be an awkward convo.

xxxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th September 2011, 12:36 pm

Oh, also, mine has really just made me well-proportioned for the 1st time in my life - they don't look out of proportion on my body (I'm not a tiny girl) so I doubt anyone who didn't know me would think they were fake.
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 12th September 2011, 12:38 pm

AmyD wrote:Wear baggy jumpers to ur lectures hun, take them off when the lecture finishes!! lol.... unless the lecturers rip ur bra off and hunt for the scar, they can't prove it anyway.... just suspect it possibly (but not if you get ur baggy jumpers out) ha ha xxx

yeah i suppose i can but then i'll be thinking i wanna get em out lol!! got lots of baggy vest tops for just after so don't have to struggle to get em of and they can't really say anything as long as i still get all my assignments done on time i'm only missing a week of and won't miss all that if i'm feeling upto sitting in lecture theatres before, its gonna be noticeable thou going from a 34b to whatever 525cc will take me too lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 12th September 2011, 12:40 pm

You could start wearing REALLY padded bras now or gradually start wearing bigger rice boobs until you get to the right CC and that way no one will notice as you'll just add say 100cc a day - its worth a go!!!
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th September 2011, 12:42 pm

Nikita - lou makes a good suggestion - I would slowly increase your size with padded bras - and then by the time you have the op, maybe they won't notice. But tbh I don't see why they would have a problem with you getting a BA at your uni - is it because you're taking time off?

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th September 2011, 12:54 pm

good one lou!!!
Let the rice measuring begin!!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by evee123 12th September 2011, 1:00 pm

I only told close friends and family and didnt tell my in-laws. No one has even batted an eyelid! and if anyone would say something it'd be my nosey, interfering mother in law and she hasnt said a word! I think unless you're having mahooosive implants and walking around in a push up bra and low cut top most people wont even notice.x
evee123
evee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 12th September 2011, 1:05 pm

i'd say my implant size is pretty big, yeah i might do that only got a week at uni before op, it would only be my head lecturer if any who noticed cause i've done a few extra assignments for him and see him the most for lectures, just dunno if i can get told of for missing a week doubt they'd dare say anything thou and as for the other people at my uni we'll soon find out lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy73 12th September 2011, 2:35 pm

Hey tracy2010 - I'm like you. Nobody but my BF knows I'm having this done. I'm hoping for at least 410cc and have started to wear extra padding in my bras!! Its the immediate days after the op that i'm most worried about as I've two kiddies and had to tell little white lies to family members as they'll be minding them for one night. So I'm hoping for an extra speedy recovery aswell!
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th September 2011, 2:37 pm

Hey Teddy, do you have help with the kids at home? (your BF maybe?) Just concerned, you may need 2-3 days before you can even heat up food for them or get them a drink, and longer before you can pick them up or cuddle them....

Just looking out for u!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy73 12th September 2011, 2:48 pm

Thank you ali, the kindness expressed on this website is really lovely! My kids are 13 and 7 so won't have to pick them up! But yes, BF will be on hand, even if it is just to ring the local takeaway Can I really hide my BA? 557141
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze83 12th September 2011, 4:51 pm

Hello Tracy2010,
I'm in a very similar position to you. Before my BA only my bf, and couple of close friends knew I was having it done. I havent told my parents yet either as they live abroad and I know mum would worry and as said probably not want me to have it done. They are coming over mid-end October so I'll have to tell Mum then as she might notice maybe, dad wont though I shouldn't think! I went from a small b cup to currently wearing a D sports bra 9 days post op. I had 325 and 350cc overs. When I wear clothes you really can't tell at all, they don't look bigger than when I was wearing the padded bras before. My bosses dont know and I doubt they will be able to tell.
Hope it all goes well for you! X
Haze83
Haze83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkpetal 12th September 2011, 5:08 pm

im the same!

my 2 best friends and hubbie know - thats it!!

i have been padding upin the last few weeks!!

if you are in the uk primark do a great add 2 cup sizes bra. I am a 34a but i bought a few 34b's and trust me they really work!! i am having 350s so hope to end up a 34c so fingers x noone at works notices. if they do just deny lol :)
pinkpetal
pinkpetal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by caseylyn13 12th September 2011, 5:19 pm

My SO and sister are the only ones that know. I'm worried about work bc it's such a small office, 5 people. I told them I'm taking off bc family is coming in town. I normally wear the clear inserts you can buy at VS. I'm hoping to be able to hide them as well!
caseylyn13
caseylyn13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 12th September 2011, 6:29 pm

I only told my BF and 2 friends b4 I had i done.

I've seen all my family since. Been to work for a week and nobody has noticed!!!! I even went out drinking with a close friend and when I told her - she didn't believe me until I flashed her! Lol

Suppose ppl r used to seein me with a padded bra on and I've had a sports bra on.

So I wouldn't worry ladies

xxx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 12th September 2011, 6:50 pm

Exactly Amyjane - it's like we've some of us worn padded bras for so long that it really won't be noticed with wearing a sportsbra - once the swimsuits come out though LOOK OUT LOL
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 12th September 2011, 9:13 pm

I'm in the same situation! The only people that know are my hubby, sister, and 3 best friends. I just started a new job in a new city last week, and I started wearing padded inserts in my bras. I pad them up enough so that they're about the same size as my implants will be. I'm taking a month off work for my BA (which is in 18 days). I just told my manager that I'm having surgery. By the time I get back to work, my boobies will be maybe just a tad bit bigger than they looked before. :)

I haven't told my parents. But I'm a 25 year old married woman. I don't need to get permission from my parents or anyone else. :)

Good luck!
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by dd wannabe 12th September 2011, 10:02 pm

I told a few buddies and select family. Am a little gutted no one Elsa has commented. I think I look fab and that my 460s are obvious. But I did wear heavily padded bras and chicken fillets all the time. Oh well - I love them! X
dd wannabe
dd wannabe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 13th September 2011, 8:15 am

Thanks girls your advice has been really helpful to me xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next