Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can you hide it?

+9
nikitaw86
welshvicci123
aliwoo
LHB
sweetcarol
louise_vaa
abbie
teddy73
Kat4
13 posters

Go down

can you hide it? Empty can you hide it?

Post by Kat4 14th October 2011, 9:40 am

just before I get off here and get on with the things Im sposed to be doing this morning ....

What do you reckon to being able to hide it? I have only told my darling fiance (obviously) and my mum that im having this done. I havent told even my closest friends because i dont want anyone letting it slip to others I would rather NOT know - think some people can be far too judgemental about this.

This is for me, something I want to keep fairly private if possible - am hoping to look like my old self - before the padded bras ive worn more recently cos of weight loss and enevitable booby loss. Ive told my consultant that I want to put the stuffing back that I had lost but also a little more as a treat to myself ;-). Im hoping to look like I did a couple of years ago and so hoping to get away with it. The first few weeks I think might be the hardest to keep things under wraps so to speak. What do you think?
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

can you hide it? Empty Re: can you hide it?

Post by teddy73 14th October 2011, 12:28 pm

Hi, you'll definitely be able to 'hide' them. Although as you say the first couple of weeks will be the hardest. I've had mine done just two days ago, 460cc overs, but once I have my hoodie on, which is loose and bulky, you definitely wouldnt be able to tell. In the run up to your op, start wearing larger padded bras!
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 14th October 2011, 12:38 pm

yeah no problem. I got 420s and the only people that really noticed are the people i actually told i was getting it done.
It all depends how you dress.

I have had a couple of second glances, but no comments or other reactions
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 14th October 2011, 12:52 pm

I've hidden it from everyone at work, and it's a male enviorment and I work a physical job! I just told them I'd hurt my shoulder. I wore really padded bra's before so there's not a huge difference! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 14th October 2011, 1:09 pm

Yeah I did same.... started putting extra padding in my bra at work a few weeks before. They don't look big in a sports bra anyway. It's when the push up bras come out that they might notice. I didn't tell many people and no one has said anything to me yet, but not sure you would dare anyway unless you knew someone really well.
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by LHB 14th October 2011, 1:41 pm

You can dress to hide and dress to show :) in my work uniform they look smallish, but in my own choice of clothing, bigger x
LHB
LHB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 14th October 2011, 8:08 pm

Been back at work 3 weeks like Louise_vaa male dominated, physical work place and no-ones noticed!! Thank god. You'll definitely be able to hide them Hun.
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 14th October 2011, 8:15 pm

Absolutley i think its all down to the way you dress, i dont think it will be something that will be too difficult to do. Yes there are far to many judgemental people about this day and age.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 14th October 2011, 8:28 pm

yeah easy especially in these unglamourous sports bras :( i want everyone to notice mine and if they don't like me because of it then there not the sort of people i want in my life. Luckily me and my friends joke about it and alot of my friends have had ba's aswell and are generally really happy and jealous of my boobs and it makes them want another ba lol!! sure that'll happen to me when my friend gets hers re done next june and goes bigger :( xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknew1987 14th October 2011, 11:37 pm

I don't mind people noticing once i've had the surgery and they've healed but i agree i'd like to hide them in the first couple of weeks, don't want people judging them based on how they look initially as they tend to look better gradually over the weeks.. I think a combination of padded bras in the run up to the op and then baggy tops immediately after the op will help disguise your BA when you don't want it to be noticed.. Also - wearing black! I've tried my rice boobs with the same top in white and black and in the white one they look huge and in the black pretty average! :) xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 15th October 2011, 6:39 am

Thanks ladies for replying. Think I am fretting over EVERYTHING at the mo cos only two more sleeps to go.
I had a proper wobbly change of mind moment last night. My sister in law came round for couple of drinks an she is very blessed in the boobie department ... she commented on hating them cos they make her feel fat cos she wears baggy clothes a lot cos she doesn't like to show em off. She said she wishes she was small like me so she could wear tight fitting stuff more :-( so that's me off worrying some more ... about feelin fat after and that as she fommented on my size (she actually said 'flat' ... Not nastily at all Just observation) she might notice more cos I almost never wear bqggy stuff. Darlin fiance told me Not to flap cos weather turning poo so said I should just keep grumbling im cold if anyone comments on my chunky tops an jumpers.

I keep lookin down at my chest with a mix of excitement / impatience / fear :-)
I hope this weekend goes quick - I'm so jumpy ill have ground my teeth to nothin by tuesday at this rate! x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 15th October 2011, 6:59 am

.... Ive been wearing more padded bras and gel inserts this last week too. Ive felt quite self-conscious. Yesterday i was goin the gym straight from the school drop off so I was wearing a zip top. I thought Id wear my 'extra' bra before I got to the gym to see if I could brave it ... I ended up holding my bag in front of me while trying to sort the kids out (not easy and fairly silly really!) cos I felt self conscioud that I was all front. In some ways I wish I had it in me to say flip off to the world and not worry who notices ... but in the last couple of years Ive been gossiped about enough (another story for another time can you hide it? 375568 )
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 15th October 2011, 7:09 am

Its easy to hide hun...i've been back at work 6 weeks and nobody knows. Even my mum and my sister haven't noticed a thing!!

I was at a party a 2 weeks ago and a lad told a girl who had already had a boob job that i'd had mine done...she asked me and prodded one of my boobs. I just said i had a padded bra on and she believed me.

I wouldn't worry hun, you can hide it and if anyone does notice they'd prob be too embarrassed to say anything anyway.
Not long to go now for you...just enjoyed and don't worry what other people think can you hide it? 48411

xx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 15th October 2011, 1:27 pm

dunno about the fat thing i thing my new additions make my waist look a lot smaller :) as i'm sure a lot of the other girls on here will agree xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 15th October 2011, 2:14 pm

Yeah u can defiantly hide them!
I'm trying to figure out ways to show them off more now though,I'm finding it real hard cus they look smallish under normal tops!:( xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th October 2011, 3:50 pm

You will be able to hide them easy.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down