Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else attempting to hide their BA?

+12
tracy2010
d_whpl
Hopeful
FloJo
kristenb89
star2angel
jen86
mossy84
Kat86
COOKIE
peggysue
Trisha
16 posters

Go down

Anyone else attempting to hide their BA? Empty Anyone else attempting to hide their BA?

Post by Trisha 22nd May 2011, 9:15 am

hi again, as my ba draws closer (15th june THG) I am being coming more agitated about choosing to hide this from everyone. I am a 34 a/b now (tubular)
and I am having 375cc unders, I have started padding my bra like crazy with
fillets and plan on wearing a baggy hoody for what looks like the most of the summer. I know I am a adult but my parents will be so dissapointed if they find out! Really worried atm about the whole thing, having a nipple lift, suction to draw the nipples in and augmentation, this is gonna be painful! xxxx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Anyone else attempting to hide their BA? Empty Re: Anyone else attempting to hide their BA?

Post by peggysue 22nd May 2011, 9:50 am

I am a empty a cup and hopefuly having 460 unders asap.I already wear a massivly padded bra and a few people already know.But I was worried about being judged but now I am thinking, well who are they to judge if they are my real friends and my family love me then surely they should be happy for me and in the end why am I bothered?You just enjoy your new boobies xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Anyone else attempting to hide their BA? Empty Re: Anyone else attempting to hide their BA?

Post by COOKIE 22nd May 2011, 10:16 am

Awww sweetnes, you sound so concerned, c'mere Anyone else attempting to hide their BA? 571992

You might find if your parents knew they'd more understanding than you
might think, but if you choose not to tell them, if you aren't going to
be seeing them early post-op you'll probably get away with them and
everybody else else not knowing... If the hot weather comes in and you're sat wearing as baggy hoody though someone may get a little suspicious as to why you're wearing it?

Try not to look too much into the surgery hun. There's nothing wrong with you having this 'corrective surgery' there's no shame in someone having a BA at all... and as for the pain hun, you might also find it's not as bad as you think.

You're gonna be OK sweetie, this surgery is going to give you so much confidence afterwards... Try not to worry about anybody else hun, you're doing nothing but help yourself and that's a good thing. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat86 22nd May 2011, 11:10 am

Wise words from Cookie again. I just wanted to say you're not alone in hiding your ba, i'm doing the same. I'm a 32a/b and having 300 overs in july. I'm praying my parents wont notice either, for the same reasons as you. Do you live with your parents? I do! I'm going to say i've broken a rib lol x x
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy84 22nd May 2011, 12:51 pm

Hey, i completely understand about the want to hide it from people. At first i didint want to tell anyone what i was doing, then i confided in my close friends and they're reactions and support made me realise that i wasnt doing anything embarrassing or wrong and eventually id feel so much more comfortable in my own skin that it could only be a good thing!

And suprisingly the biggest support of all has come from my mum who i though would be dead against it - but she even took time off work to give me a hand the first few says after my op.

Kat86 - I saw my nan the on Friday - she knows nothing about it. The excuse "ooh, i put my back out at work, thats why im walkin kinda funny" worked a treat!

:teehee:
mossy84
mossy84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 22nd May 2011, 2:26 pm

ive told a few people about mine and loads of people said that i shouldnt worry about ppl finding outout of those who i chose not to tell, as they would proberly notice anyway....except they havnt!! everyone has said to me that it isnt that obvious, and just looks like i have on a cracking bra! So try not to worry, and if people ask u anything about ur boobs, just joke about how they are a lesbian if theyr a girl and that they r a pervert if they r a boy!! lol worked for me, cos then all the attention was on them!! ha ha ha dance
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by star2angel 22nd May 2011, 4:59 pm

My BA is on 3rd June and I wasn't going to tell anyone but then decided I couldn't have my first ever general anasthestic and not tell my mum.....so I took the plunge and told her I was going for a consultation.

Like you, I expected her to be disappointed in me, but she took me by complete surprise, hugged me and said she couldn't understand why it had taken me so long to get it done!! (I'm 36 btw)

As for everyone else.....I have been wearing a lightly padded t-shirt bra with increasingly large bags of rice it it! Currently going to work at a C cup and have two weeks to get myself to a D before surgery!

Try not to worry about your parents. They love you......there is virtually nothing you can do that would ever change that......I have some experience here so these aren't empty words I promise.

Good luck.....you deserve to feel good about yourself....we all do. xxx :console:
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 22nd May 2011, 6:27 pm

Hi i was a 36 A and had tubular correctional surgery with 300cc subfascial placement, in january this year. i told my mum before and she was fine about it she drove me to the clinic, hugged me before i went in, helped me get dressed afterwards ( i was soooo groggy from the anaethetic and couldnt lift my arms or stretch my chest or lift ANY weight) she drove me home and helped me alot! i was in major pain for 3 weeks and didnt go back to work for 5 weeks!! it felt like i had been run over by a steam roller, i think it'll be harder than you think to hide the pain yet alone the BIG mounds on your chest!! and you're going for an even bigger implant than me!! if you live at home with your parents, i would suggest you tell them, they love you unconditionally and want you to be happy. if this is what you want they'll understand! i hope your surgery goes well and it gives you all the happiness it has given me and more xxx Hug
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 22nd May 2011, 10:09 pm

I know how you feel - I haven't yet told my parents as I'm convinced they won't approve, but I don't want to go ahead with having the GA and them not knowing so it's going to be difficult but I will have to let them know soon as my op is on Friday!

As for my friends I told my one very close friend as we don't keep anything from each other, her reaction was brilliant and in fact she confided that she was also considering a BA but was too embarrassed to talk to anyone about it.

I am sure those close to you will surprise you and they'll be very supportive.

As for everyone else personally I'm not really bothered what they think as I'm doing it for me and not for any other reason.
x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopeful 22nd May 2011, 10:57 pm

Just wanted to share with u something I've been building up for a long time, and I was going to tell my mom tonight, until my sis started saying I was getting fat round my **naughty word** and thighs. Told my mom the contraception jab was making me fat, Which is true, and that my boobs have gotten bigger too, not true, and that I measured a dd recently, not true. So my plan is to wear fillets and padded bras every wkend til my op.
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 23rd May 2011, 7:49 am

I've just had my BA and I haven't told anyone bar my closest friend and my flatmate. Another friend knows I was considering it but doesn't know that I've had it yet. That's it. Nobody else knows.
Today will be my 3rd day at work and I've been wearing baggy stuff since I went back, nobody said anything, although I caught a colleague staring once. I don't want to bring it up myself as they're mostly men. If they ever were so rude to ask, then I'll say, 'yup' and cut the conversation short. Eventually I'll go back to wearing normal things (when this bra is removed...)
With my friends it's different. I won't mention it but I won't do anything to hide it, either. They'll eventually bring it up but this doesn't worry me.
My family has no idea and I'm scared stiff of what they'll say. As I said elsewhere, the embarrassment will only last probably 30 seconds, after which they'll realise that it's now done and can't be changed, and will make peace with it. But those few moments of telling them are terrifying.
As for hiding the pain, I've found it not so hard, they give you lots of opiate painkillers and I have saved them specifically for the times when I would go in public (and suffered a bit more taking plain paracetamol at home....)
I hope it goes well!
xxxx
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 23rd May 2011, 8:30 am

i was so nervous about telling my mum, everyone told me to tell her, but i didnt want to. i was embarrased cos i thought she would think it was stupid. my mum is a church goer and thinks me and my sisters are perfet, she hates some of the taattoos some of us have had so i didnt even want to think about telling her bout my boobs!!
Anyway, my wise older sister eventually persuaded me when she said that more then anything, mum would would be very disapointed i hadnt told her. So i did....the day before my BA!!! lol
i just got pushed into the kitchen by my sisters and they shouted up, mum! jenny has something she wants to tell you!! so there was no backing out!! he he, and she really suprised me..she wasnt bothered! sHE SAID SHE THOUGHT I WAS PERFECT BUT if thats what i wansted then fine, n that was it!!
try your mum out...you may be surprised. someone said those exact words to me n i thought, NO WAY!! u dont know my mum she wont understand. But i was surprised.
get maybe a sister to tell her or write her a letter. all i know is, i felt a lot better after telling her. But its up to you, your body, your decision xx good luck! xx Stars
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 23rd May 2011, 9:03 am

Hey hun, I know how you feel. I am getting my op in September and decided I couldn't tell anybody! I finally plucked up the courage to tell my mum... she was upset at first and she still is but has said it is my choice. We have decided that we definately do not tell my dad as he really will flip!! I am very close to my dad so it is a shame but he is very old fashioned and just wouldn't understand! I also work in a 'strict' accountancy office and definately will not be telling them at work!! I have started wearing gel bras!! Do you think you could maybe tell your mum? She might go mad at first (like mine) but then she will probably come round. Good luck hun xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 23rd May 2011, 10:45 am

peggysue wrote:I am a empty a cup and hopefuly having 460 unders asap.I already wear a massivly padded bra and a few people already know.But I was worried about being judged but now I am thinking, well who are they to judge if they are my real friends and my family love me then surely they should be happy for me and in the end why am I bothered?You just enjoy your new boobies xx

couldnt agree with you more hun.... i was so worried about what people would think of me, but ive got to the point of not caring... its my life my body and my boobs! << people who judge dont know what its like to be you and if they are not going to support you then there really not worth worrying about hun ..

xxxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by iampetite 23rd May 2011, 4:48 pm

I was concerned about people finding out too. But mine actually looks pretty natural with clothes on. None of my friends (which I haven't told) found out or suspect anything.

As for my mother. It was a huge surprise for me because I actually found out she had a BA about 18 years ago. I think most parents will support your decision even though they do not approve. I'm glad my mom was understanding even though she convinced me not to.
iampetite
iampetite
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 23rd May 2011, 7:53 pm

Hey
Try not to worry. I have only told 3 of my closest friends and my immediate family. Even though I've gone from a 'b' to an 'e' at the moment, noone else has commented! First morning back at work today and noone noticed a thing, I always wore my jumper at work (uniform) which hides any figure you may or may not have. I of course look different in a tank top, but not that anyone who hasn't been looking at my boobs every day would notice. The only people who need to know, are who you WANT to know xxx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 24th May 2011, 9:56 pm

I finally got round to telling my parents and my sister that I'm having my BA on Friday - intially they were not happy and couldn't understand why I was doing it until I explained how I felt - even then they still say there is nothing wrong with me and can't understand why I'm doing it.

The biggest surprise was about half an hour later when I arrived back home, my mum phoned me up and said that my dad would drive me to the hospital (I had planned to get the train) and that she would also come with me. Mum has also now confessed she has considered an uplift!! and my sister who is pregnant has said she may have one in the next couple of years when her family is complete.

So for anyone who's worried about telling their parents, yes it is difficult and initially they will probably be upset but once the shock has worn off they will be fine. I also feel much better knowing they know.
x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayx 24th May 2011, 10:12 pm

Hey hun, My BA isn't until next month but iv'e only told a few people - my parents, 2 of my closest friends and my brother. I think it's something really personal and I don't want others to know. I live in a small town and wouldn't like everyone talking about it. I want to keep it quiet. Everyone is different though, I guess some people don't mind. Hopefully I manage to keep it quiet. :) xxx
Jayx
Jayx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down