Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx

+10
jen86
sianb23
candycain
kristenb89
Knxgrl
danni
Gemski
rk19
misf1
Trisha
14 posters

Go down

Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx Empty Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx

Post by Trisha 13th June 2011, 6:48 pm

Im going from a b although I am padding it out, fillets and two bras!! I want to hide this from my family because of the drama it will cause honest opinions please xxx Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx 923101
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx Empty Re: Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx

Post by misf1 13th June 2011, 6:51 pm

I went from an A cup to a FF and can most certainly hide them when I want to. It's amazing how they just disappear under some clothing. If you want to hide it you will be able to.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx Empty Re: Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx

Post by rk19 13th June 2011, 6:59 pm

hi hun, i can honestly tell you hiding BA from family was my BIGGEST issue! No way could i tell my dad or brother due to cultural background. And i have just had my BA, gone from a A cup to what looks like a C cup (basically what i used to look like with my mega padded gel bras). I look a little bigger than i did in the bras but im hiding it sooooo well. im just well covered up at home with a hoody etc. They have not been able to guess at all (i live with them) and i said i have a medical op in "chest area" which saves any further questions.

You will be fine Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx 571992 good luck sweetie

xxx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 13th June 2011, 7:06 pm

I've gone from a a cup to a dd cup and nobodys noticed!!! My parents came
Down the say I came out in hospital, there's me in my skinny jeans and tight vest and they didn't even notice!!! Mad. But so many of us wear padded bra's etc that people probably won't notice hun.

I dropped my son off at school for the 1st time since having it done and was chatting to mums outside and nope not one question or raised eye brow lol. Unless your wearing super skimpy clothes 24/7 then i think they can be hidden or played down hunny xxx
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 13th June 2011, 7:15 pm

It's doable Hun like the girls have said if you want to hide them u can under clothes etc I had mine done last November so know one knew as it was winter baggy jumpers etc and as some of the girls said iv always wore padded bras to make me look bigger but I didn't want to hide mine and as soon as the weather started picking up and the tight top were on people asked me but I didn't mind in fact I loved it lol so I'm more than sure you will get away with hiding it ;-)
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 14th June 2011, 4:44 pm

I'm trying to keep mine quiet too ! Mostly from nosey people like the snobby lady at work , my pervy boss , and my control freak mother in law!!!
shrug
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 14th June 2011, 5:12 pm

i told people i wanted to know and left the rest. ive been wearing the same clothes more or less as i did before just bigger sizes. i lean over a lot in work and my work mates keep saying "wow, youre boobs are huge!" so i couldnt hide it from them. a customer who hadnt seen me since before the BA asked me if i was pregnant because my boobs had gotten bigger!! Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx 221105 but people that i see in bars etc on the weekend havent said anything. i think only people who see me day-to-day have noticed my change x Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx 543132
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 14th June 2011, 5:19 pm

Kristen: are you enjoying the gel? Did it take long for them to drop? Mine ate 2 1/2 wks away and not many on here have the gummies :)
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 15th June 2011, 4:07 am

I did not tell my family because they would flip. They all think I gained weight. I have been told I finally look like a woman with my "weight gain" Went from an A cup to a C/D.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by sianb23 15th June 2011, 7:21 am

it certainly is possibe to hide the BA, i went from an empty 34A-B to a full 32DD but not one person has noticed! because i wore such huge gel bras before my op i dont actually look any different in clothes to how i did before but the mental change for me is the biggest thing because i now know they wont disappear when i take my clothes off 😁 also you will find certain clothes make then disappear completely too so dont worry it is possible to hide them if you need to xx
sianb23
sianb23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 15th June 2011, 7:50 am

Knxgrl wrote:Kristen: are you enjoying the gel? Did it take long for them to drop? Mine ate 2 1/2 wks away and not many on here have the gummies :)
hi Knxgrl i love them! i was worried about silicone implants because of the risks incase they burst but also didnt want saline because people say they dont feel as life-like so my PS said he would suggest having the gummy bears. at first they sat really high and were quite hard but day by day they got lower and lower and softer and after about 4 weeks they settled in nicely looked more natural but theyre still changing now! ive had no probs whatsoever with them and would recommend them completley! good luck Is it possible to hide the boob job??? Honestly xx 113752
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 15th June 2011, 7:55 am

i went from a 34c to a 34ff, and everyone who knew thought they looked th same as before i was wearing heavily padded bras! if ppl ask just say its a padded bra, i doubt they will suspect u hav had surgery x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 15th June 2011, 9:26 am

I did my first one....I didn't want people at work to know. I had always covered up with baggy clothes so I carried on like that for a while and gradually started wearing summer dresses etc and nobody batted an eye!!!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 15th June 2011, 5:05 pm

What about when you all are wearing Bathing Suits? you really cant hide that that what my concern is because we are always out out the pool or vacations together, eeeeek
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 15th June 2011, 11:09 pm

I've been thinking about the bathing suit thing too... None of the fam has really seen me in a bikini bc I always throw a tank top on over it bc my 15 yr old wants me covered around his friends lol but I'm looking forward to the shocker when I do lol- maybe no one will notice bc I always wear Victoria's Secret major pushup bikini tops a couple sizes too small w filets inside to make me look WAY bigger than I really am
Hysterical
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 16th June 2011, 10:42 am

i went from a B to a FF and not a single person that i didnt tell noticed.

Its all about what clothes you wear
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 16th June 2011, 1:51 pm

Loving this thread! Im post BA but Im not telling anyone except my Boyfriend - this thread has made me feel loads better thanks x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down