Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best clothes to hide boobs?

+2
COOKIE
Mssaprl9
6 posters

Go down

Best clothes to hide boobs? Empty Best clothes to hide boobs?

Post by Mssaprl9 30th June 2012, 2:26 pm

So what are the best best types of clothing that will hide a BA, especially early post op? Would a baggy tee shirt work ok? It's hot here at the moment so no sweatshirts. And do you think they will be harder hide early post op since they will be bigger and more swollen?
I am freaking out as I am going to be hiding this from my parents and just want to get away with it..thank you xx
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Best clothes to hide boobs? Empty Re: Best clothes to hide boobs?

Post by COOKIE 30th June 2012, 3:33 pm

Baggy T-Shirts will be fine hun, I wore alot of vest tops with a pashmina draped over the front and a pair of shorts and my boobs were massive and I was able to hide them well.

scarves and pashminas in lots of colours were fabulous and I could use them with nice shift dresses too if I was going somewhere nice and didn't have to worry so much about wearing T-shirts right up the neck! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 30th June 2012, 3:41 pm

You think that would still hide them early post op cookie? I've been massively stuffing my bra and then putting on a baggy tshirt and you honestly can't tell:)
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th June 2012, 3:45 pm

Yeah, as long as you cover the tops especially of your boobs, 'cos they can look a little odd early post-op, you'll be fine. Baggy T-shirts/tops or pashminas to drape and no-one will ever know Best clothes to hide boobs? 184153xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 30th June 2012, 4:56 pm

I've just bought my first post-op outfit! I went for a cross front patterned satin skirt (to take attention away from boobs) and a thin knitted linen t-shirt (baggy but to tuck into skirt) and high necked (to cover sports bra) so I'm hoping that will be ok xxx
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 30th June 2012, 6:09 pm

Baggy tops and a stuffed bra up to the day, then follow on with baggy tops. I don't think people would have noticed mine if they didn't know already... They look the same in tops as they did with a gel bra.x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 30th June 2012, 6:38 pm

Ohhh thanks Alice that's what I need needed to know, will they look the same in clothes as they do with my padded bras as long as I'm not showing cleavage? If I can get away with that I think I will be fine, just no low cut shirts at home...booooo
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 30th June 2012, 6:43 pm

Mssaprl9 wrote:Ohhh thanks Alice that's what I need needed to know, will they look the same in clothes as they do with my padded bras as long as I'm not showing cleavage? If I can get away with that I think I will be fine, just no low cut shirts at home...booooo

Well mine do, but if I have cleavage on show it's pretty obvious so definitely opt for anything that will cover them. I wore Atlantis gel bra's that had a tonn of gel in them so I probably mislead people into thinking I'd had boobs all of my life quite well haha.

The first few days you may want to opt for a hoody over the top or something, as they sit higher and can feel quite out there but other than that I think you'll be fine and if anyone does ask say you're wearing a gel bra... They needn't know you were stuffing it before your op!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 30th June 2012, 7:41 pm

I put on TWO of my padded victories secret pushup bras at the same time (LOL) and then put on a baggy top..no ones noticed. Thank you girls!! :))))
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nickijt32 30th June 2012, 8:55 pm

*Alice* wrote:
Mssaprl9 wrote:Ohhh thanks Alice that's what I need needed to know, will they look the same in clothes as they do with my padded bras as long as I'm not showing cleavage? If I can get away with that I think I will be fine, just no low cut shirts at home...booooo

Well mine do, but if I have cleavage on show it's pretty obvious so definitely opt for anything that will cover them. I wore Atlantis gel bra's that had a tonn of gel in them so I probably mislead people into thinking I'd had boobs all of my life quite well haha.

The first few days you may want to opt for a hoody over the top or something, as they sit higher and can feel quite out there but other than that I think you'll be fine and if anyone does ask say you're wearing a gel bra... They needn't know you were stuffing it before your op!x

Ye, i wear Atlantis bras at the moment, I told my colleague today (only person except from my finance who knows) that i was getting a BA next week and she was shocked when i said i was only 32AA and she agreed that none of the lads at work would notice any different (especially due to our very unflattering posties uniform LOL).

I'm having my op on Wednesday Cheerleader
nickijt32
nickijt32
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th June 2012, 11:22 pm

Awww soooo exciting for you babe! Best clothes to hide boobs? 43418
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 1st July 2012, 2:26 pm

I wish i hadnt told my mum she went mad and isnt talking to me! im 27 for goodness sake! good luck for wednesday Best clothes to hide boobs? 154564 xxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down