Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to hide the newbies from mom-in-law

4 posters

Go down

Need to hide the newbies from mom-in-law Empty Need to hide the newbies from mom-in-law

Post by yowza1234 28th April 2012, 3:02 am

So, ok, I really need to keep my mom in law (and certain pesky gossipy neighbors) from finding out about this sudden and lovely change. Does anyone recommend a certain style of poolside/beachwear or sun-loving outfit/couture line that will hide my new found joys, but be able to "uncover" when grandma goes home for her long nap? I did not get large changes, FYI... Livin' the So Cal life... please advise. Need to hide the newbies from mom-in-law 808228
yowza1234
yowza1234
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Need to hide the newbies from mom-in-law Empty Re: Need to hide the newbies from mom-in-law

Post by COOKIE 28th April 2012, 5:15 pm

I dunno about beachwear yowza! I can't imagine any bikini/costume hiding a thing!!!

Style wise, baggy shirts/Tshirts/dresses will do the job. I just found wearing Jeans/shorts and a vest and having a gorgeous pashmina/scarf draped around my neck covering the high boobage was more than enough and looked stylish and classy too. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Need to hide the newbies from mom-in-law Empty Re: Need to hide the newbies from mom-in-law

Post by mais04 28th April 2012, 5:34 pm

Black is meant to make them look smaller, only thing I can think of is kaftans and tops maybe?x
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 28th April 2012, 5:48 pm

hey hun,
i dont know if i will ''hide'' them as such but its would defiently help make them look a little more less revealing also make you feel sexy at the same time
( i dont own one but i will be purchasing for my honeymoon)
they are gorgeous Vintage Swim Costumes.xxx
if i were you id consider the retro style ones

heres the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by yowza1234 28th April 2012, 11:46 pm

Wow, my fashion queens to the rescue. Lovin the suggestions. Those are going in my suitcase to grammas. P.S. Those retro looks are super hot in So Cal these days so, perfecto!
yowza1234
yowza1234
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down