Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on the nightmare of a money situation!

+42
sequinssparkle
rk19
Dizee
LiL SIS
barbiecon
kittenswithoutmittens
Opal_Eyes
Karen1982
minxie
mio321
FinallyBB
rachyg1
Crystal
lindsaylouise
ruby roo
missy77
Hopeful
starsfade
Peachy34
tizzyt
jen86
lauraswts
Carlito
Nyssa-H
mistyhoney
peggysue
abbie
NewGirl 4108
Dolly6410
anastasia
TiaDe
misf1
staceygrundy
smile!
kay
Emme-Kate
bollydolly
tracy2010
rachemsi
tASHABASHA_1986
singingbabe_123
Rach26
46 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 4 Empty Re: Update on the nightmare of a money situation!

Post by barbiecon 4th August 2011, 5:12 pm

Rach darling iv followed your story so well my heart breaking every time u had an update! i no how much this means to you i had money problems to! im so sorry if this is the end of the road for u but in 3-4 years wen u do have money us girlies will be waiting her to cheer u and ur new additions on xxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 4 Empty Re: Update on the nightmare of a money situation!

Post by Opal_Eyes 4th August 2011, 6:14 pm

group hug

Think you could do with one of these! xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 4th August 2011, 7:45 pm

Rachel!
I remember my brother telling me about a couple who needed money when they finished uni so they could travel.
They advirtised locally asking if people had things they could sell or stuck in there lofts.You pick it up from them and sell it on Ebay. With a written agreement and a percentage of the profit back to them say 20%.
I remember him saying they did well but cant remember how much.
It could work really well if you advirtised over and over people will soon spread the word, and its amazing what people will buy.
I have managed to get cleaning jobs and work 2 days a week which involves baby exchange with my sister.I felt like it was never going to happen. I try not to buy anything for myself even down to drinks and food, and im actually getting there and to be honest I cant believe it.
Its a slow game ,but it makes you feel good.
I know now that I will love these boobies and feel proud at the fact that I did it!!
Rachel get your head down and start thinking because you can really do this and we will be behind you 110%

Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 4 571992 xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 4th August 2011, 7:48 pm

Rachel, I just read it back to myself, I did I dont buy food when im out, I take packed lunches.
Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 4 557141
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 4th August 2011, 7:50 pm

I give up to tired nothing I write makes sense...bedtime I think ,
night all xx Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 4 267328 Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 4 869500
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 5th August 2011, 5:17 am

Hi rach

I thought i would just pop by to wish you luck for today. If things dont work out . You Can do it . You mangaged to get this far . I mean you brought your childern up got a roof over your head any idea how much strength and determination that takes?

No dream is impossible Some may take longer than others but anything is possible .

Dont give up on yours . You can make it happen on your own even if it takes longer than you wanted it to .

The place where you have booked to have your op done if things dont come through for you today ..( fingers crossed it does) should give you some kind of refund . Even if its not all of the money . In all honesty you should be able to postone your op till when ever its of no odds to them . I would read the contract see what the opt out clause is .

mya do , a savings thing ...so maybe they can transfer the money over into that scheme for you.

If not i would go to Citizens advice bearuo ( sorry cant spell it ) see where you stand legally . They can not keep all your money if you have had to cancel due to money issiues .

Finally dont loose faith in who you are and what you want ...you will get there we all have some how ...takes time but in the end its worth the wait xxx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 5th August 2011, 6:08 am

Good luck girl! Hug
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 5th August 2011, 6:39 am

i would be pretty peeved too mate.. he should never have offered.. and perhaps im a b!tch.. lol.. but i would hold someone to that too.. if it didnt work out.. you can be sure i would be getting any lost money back from him.. why should you lose your deposit too.. not fair.. he offered..
i really hope it does all go through.. keep positive for now ay..
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizee 5th August 2011, 9:06 am

I've been following your story Rach and have everything crossed for you today!! x
Dizee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 4 Empty Still no money, so cancelling op

Post by Rach26 5th August 2011, 4:51 pm

As predicted girls my "friend" didn't put the money in my account like he said he would. He told me he'd be going to the banks around midday, taking the money out of his Nationwide branch and putting it direct into my Santander branch, so I've been keeping an eye on my account all day.

By the time the banks closed at 5pm there was still no money in my bank account.

I have called him and text him several times. No reply to texts and the phones (he has 2 mobiles) just ring off. I've left answer phone messages asking what the F is going on.

I know he has screwed me over, and after I had my little cry the other day I had accepted that it wasn't going to happen so I'm not angry or upset or anything. I'll be just fine.

I will save up or try and get finance or something (my credit is better now, not by much but it is still better, cos I don't have the IVA that was on anymore; and I get in more per month than most people do - around £2300 - so it is only the fact that I don't actually work that might be a problem). Hell I may even try and sell my body!!!! lol

I will get there eventually, even if it takes years.

I may be a bit quiet on here cos of this, but will be properly back soon.

Thank you all for your support. Love you girls!!! xxx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 5th August 2011, 4:53 pm

Update here girls - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 5th August 2011, 4:58 pm

Awww Rach. So sorry it hasn't worked out just now. What a total loser to string you along. What with that and what he did to his wife he sounds like a lovely bloke - not! You are so better off without "friends" like him. Sounds like you are in a pretty good position for finance if they can get over the not working thing. Fingers crossed things you can work it out and sort something soon.

Having said that, I have had mine done and although it is nice having them - I have come to realise that boobs aren't the be all and end all! Chin up hon. You are such a lovely person and good things come to thise who wait! xxx
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by anastasia 5th August 2011, 5:05 pm

:\ im so sorry it didnt work out but you will be fine and when the time is right youll get your lifted boobies! hope everything goes well!
anastasia
anastasia
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 5th August 2011, 5:11 pm

P.S. Hope you get your deposit back easily x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th August 2011, 5:14 pm

Sorry hun, can't believe he had the ordasity to string you along until the last minute. I'm sure you'll be able save up in no time earning that much a month. Dont worry hun, you will feel better in a few days when you have gotten over the initial dissapointment and it will only make you more determined to have your new boobs in the future.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 5th August 2011, 5:15 pm

Aw rach i am soo sorry he did not keep to his word hun. But i am glad you seem very strong. Were all here thinking of you rach. hugs to you hun xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th August 2011, 5:44 pm

what a coward he is rachel! if he never planned paying for u he never should have offered!!!! u seem strong tho and remember were all here for you!! Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 5th August 2011, 5:46 pm

:( thats such bad news rach, wat a complete BEEP!

xxxxxx
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 5th August 2011, 6:09 pm

Your so young and beautiful with your whole life ahead of you.Try not to let this get you down.I know your a little disappointed but I also know that you can do anything you set your mind to!You seem to be a very strong woman and we are behind you 100%.So keep positive and I'm sure you'll find a way to make your dream come true!We all care about you!

Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 4 948189
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 5th August 2011, 6:14 pm

Rach I'm so sorry, you will get there big Hug xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 5th August 2011, 6:25 pm

so sorry hun, well done for taking it on the chin, everything happens for a reason and your time will come, i know thats not what you want to hear but if you want something bad enough you will get there Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 4 571992 xxx
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 5th August 2011, 6:39 pm

Aw babe I'm so very sorry. I know you must be really upset right now but the fact that you are being so positive shows what a genuine person you are. He is completely out of order I don't know how he sleeps at night I really don't the t**t! Big Hug To you xxxxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 5th August 2011, 7:25 pm

what an ass he is. babe, in a way probs best not to have financial support from a loser like that.

You are determined and I know you will make it. Big hug Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 4 571992 hope to see you back very soon. I promise theres a reason behind all this, god looking out. xxxx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 5th August 2011, 8:09 pm

ah that just sucks Rach.. what an AS* he is.

I would definitely be after him for the deposit you have lost.. stuff him.. he has the nerve to do this to you... make him at least come up with that.. cos that really isnt fair.. even if he never really planned on giving you the money, for him to string you along right until the very last second.. he bloody well SHOULD pay what you have lost because of him.

you'll get there chic..
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 5th August 2011, 9:06 pm

**naughty word**. Forget that wanker it's horrid wat he said hel do and wat he did. Karma hel get!

Sure u can save a bit from ur income.
Ul get there xx
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next