Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on the nightmare of a money situation!

+42
sequinssparkle
rk19
Dizee
LiL SIS
barbiecon
kittenswithoutmittens
Opal_Eyes
Karen1982
minxie
mio321
FinallyBB
rachyg1
Crystal
lindsaylouise
ruby roo
missy77
Hopeful
starsfade
Peachy34
tizzyt
jen86
lauraswts
Carlito
Nyssa-H
mistyhoney
peggysue
abbie
NewGirl 4108
Dolly6410
anastasia
TiaDe
misf1
staceygrundy
smile!
kay
Emme-Kate
bollydolly
tracy2010
rachemsi
tASHABASHA_1986
singingbabe_123
Rach26
46 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 5 Empty Re: Update on the nightmare of a money situation!

Post by sarahdawn31 5th August 2011, 9:21 pm

Sorry to hear it didnt work out Rach... I understand you are dissapointed. To be honest I was suspicious the whole time, as it sounded a bit odd, but for your sake I wish he never offered in the first place. EVen though if wasnt his obligation to give you the money for this I find it strange and cruel that he strung you along for so long, its been quite an ellaborate story he has constructed... very strange.

I am glad you are looking forward, you want this and you get this, "where there is a will, there is a way"

x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Update on the nightmare of a money situation! - Page 5 Empty Re: Update on the nightmare of a money situation!

Post by Emme-Kate 6th August 2011, 2:07 am

You should also check your bank account.If he had your account number in order to make the deposit that he never made,he could be up to no good and do something with your bank funds.You did say he several bad business dealings and who knows if he can be trusted at this point.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 6th August 2011, 3:17 am

sarahdawn31 wrote:Sorry to hear it didnt work out Rach... I understand you are dissapointed. To be honest I was suspicious the whole time, as it sounded a bit odd, but for your sake I wish he never offered in the first place. EVen though if wasnt his obligation to give you the money for this I find it strange and cruel that he strung you along for so long, its been quite an ellaborate story he has constructed... very strange.

I am glad you are looking forward, you want this and you get this, "where there is a will, there is a way"

x
Well said. Hope you get your boobs on your terms without having to worry about anyone else. Good luck with it all
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 6th August 2011, 6:27 am

hes a w@nker.
It was a lot to ask, so im not surprised he didnt go through with it, but if theres one thing i hate, its people who say what you want to hear, when they have no intention of sticking to what they say.
Hes properly strung you along and is a liar and a cheat. he lied and cheated on his missus, so i guess if he can do that, its no surprise he would do it to you.

xx
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 6th August 2011, 6:28 am

There would have been many ways he could have easily said no to your original request, without stringing you along
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 6th August 2011, 12:29 pm

I've merged your two threads to keep everything together.

Sorry to hear it hasn't worked out, but this guy was under no obligation to help you out. As someone else mentioned, sorry, can't remember who it was, if he has a wife and children spending almost £7k on another woman's tits would have been disgusting, in my opinion. That money could be spent on the children, school fees, uni etc. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but this is just what I would think.

If my dad gave that amount of money to a woman who wasn't a family friend I'd feel hurt, upset and utterly betrayed, regardless of whether he could afford it or not.

There's no quick and easy way to getting boobs. I wouldn't advise anyone getting into debt for surgery. If things go wrong would you be able to afford the extra expense?

Save the money. Don't buy shoes/clothes/coffee/wine for a while. Don't go on nights out, or just drink tap water. Buy own brand stuff at the shops. Sell clothes you don't wear. Downgrade your phone, get a part time job while the kids are at school... there are so many things you can do to raise the money yourself and not rely on anyone else. May take longer, but the satisfaction of knowing YOU paid for YOUR boobs is better than relying on handouts.

All the best lovely x
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 6th August 2011, 6:19 pm

Hey there sorry it didnt work out .

But as many on here have said he is married and has a family so they have to come first .

I too if i was married would kick his butt more than round the block if my husband / boyfriend paid for anything like that for someone else .

You have to think how would feel if your other half paid for something like that and you didnt know .

Yep you would hit the roof !!!

Like i said i was offerend yrs ago by a guy i was engaged to and i said no then ...cos i had to do it for myself but thats me coz im stubborn like that lol .

Save it for yourself .it may take a while .. but that way you never owe no one nothing xxx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 6th August 2011, 6:38 pm

I have been watching this post and so hoping things would work out for you hun. I am sorry they havn't but deep down had a feeling this would happen. I hope you find another way to get them done and in a way where you can say "hey I did it and no other bugger has a hold on me for them". Good luck xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5