Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overs/Unders/Partials

+6
sarahsbabies
michas
MarieMc85
katie
samarie24
Jade
10 posters

Go down

Overs/Unders/Partials Empty Overs/Unders/Partials

Post by Jade 16th September 2009, 4:00 pm

I got measured at my consultation today and told I am in fact an empty 32C not an empty 34B Overs/Unders/Partials 923101 YAY!

If I remember rightly, you could have overs if you have 2cm of breast tissue which I have got. I was erring towards partials but I'm wondering if thats because I'm sitting on the fence not wanting to go either way Overs/Unders/Partials 557141

I've seen some pics from some of you girls and they all look fab- and from YOUR pics I am now more swayed towards overs! Overs/Unders/Partials 751387 Has anoyone had 380/410cc unders/partials that wouldn't mind showing me so I have an idea about difference in shape/sixe etc when I go to my consultation at Transform tomorrow?

Overs/Unders/Partials 571992 Thanks Girls, and just wanted to add that you lot gave me the final shove to actually finally do this!
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Overs/Unders/Partials Empty Re: Overs/Unders/Partials

Post by samarie24 16th September 2009, 4:32 pm

Glad you're a bit closer to your decision jade xx

Just wanted to say that I think most people who have unders actually have partials - full unders are quite rare. I thought I had full unders as I had hardly any breast tissue to start, but my ps said they were dual plane (partial) unders.

Have you seen a surgeon yet?..as they'll probably advise whether unders/overs are best for you. If you've got enough breast tissue though sounds like overs will be fine on you.

Hope someone can help with the pics..I'm too small to qualify Overs/Unders/Partials 294672 Overs/Unders/Partials 557141 xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 16th September 2009, 4:46 pm

sorry hun as I am total novice at it all but pretty sure mine were partials at least, like samarie said your surgeon be the best one to advise you... xx

ps.. like samarie I am too small to qualify as well! Overs/Unders/Partials 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 16th September 2009, 4:51 pm

Overs/Unders/Partials Icon_smile Thanks Girls- I haven't seen a surgeon yet but a few people have told me to decide what I want rather than letting the surgeon do what he prefers! I think they will recommend overs so just want to check!

Katie- my c cups look nothing like yours << mine are about 5 inches lower for a start Overs/Unders/Partials 557141
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 16th September 2009, 5:07 pm

Katie- my c cups look nothing like yours << mine are about 5 inches lower for a start Overs/Unders/Partials 557141[/quote]

daw, jade but mine are fake! xxxxxxxxxxx Overs/Unders/Partials 113752
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 16th September 2009, 8:02 pm

Hi,

I had 410 overs. I asked about unders but was told that that size implant would not be able to fit under my chest muscle and that the biggest implant I could have would be 350 under the muscle.

You are correct in that if you have 2-3 cm of tissue to pinch you generally will qualify for overs.

I was a small 32B and had overs, I'm sure you will be fine.

I just remembered that I told you I would dig out the finance options for you. I'm so sorry I forgot, have been so busy at work all week! Do you still need me to find them or will you ask @ Transform tomorrow?

You can see my pictures if it would help, just PM me and I will give you the details.

Good luck!

Marie
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 16th September 2009, 8:54 pm

I had the surgeons pinch on tuesday and he pinched 3cm at the sides but I'm very plat at the top (verging on boney) so my surgeon said its partials for me.

Anyway - you are currently the size I want to be AFTER my ba! So I wouldn't qualify for size anyway even if I were post ba !!!

...And Katie you look much bigger than a C !!! (You're now my benchmark ok?!)

Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 17th September 2009, 6:20 am

Jade, keep in mind that you might need an uplift if they are quite low. Can't remember how low they have to be to qualify, when you see a couple of surgeons, they will tell you for sure. And if you do need an uplift, you will want partial's. I hope you don't need an uplift though as its more expensive Overs/Unders/Partials 571992
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 17th September 2009, 6:32 am

I have been recommended dual plane (partial unders) 340 + 380cc. (I have different size breasts) hopefully to take me from 36A / AA to 36D/DD. Am going for another sizing appointment on Monday as PS not sure on profile, either moderate or high. Bring on the Overs/Unders/Partials 113752

As long as you let ur PS know what look you want them im sure they will advise the best position for you. It is hard putting ur trust in someone to make sure that you get the look you want (im find it hard Overs/Unders/Partials 727885 ) Good luck and keep in touch x x x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 17th September 2009, 7:10 am

I was a 34c but still got 410 unders as my chest wall is quite pronounced and surgeon thought unders would be a better look for me, so its not only how much tissue you have. I thought I would have been ok for overs but then again I did ask for the most natural look possible.

I've forgotten my pass for picturetrail so as soon as I get it back I'll pm you with details so you can take a look x
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 17th September 2009, 7:14 am

Overs/Unders/Partials Icon_smile Marie I will PM you now- will ask about finance etc today as am taking OH with me!

Sarah, I don't think I need an uplift- they're not by my ankles- just not as pert as Katies Overs/Unders/Partials 557141

:D Consultation with Transform is at 11 and I'm so excited about this one. I h
ope I don't feel let down later!
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 17th September 2009, 9:46 am

good luck for today xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 17th September 2009, 11:54 am

I didn't get a PM from you, but have sent you my details.

Good luck with today, let us know how you get on.

Are you seeing Mr Khan or a few surgeons?

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 17th September 2009, 2:26 pm

hi hunny i had unders with my first 2 b/a's and i now have overs which in my opinion are so much more natural in every way.
if you want to see my pics pm me hun i have all 3 sizes on there.
some girls love unders and some prefer pvers for me overs are by far better but your surgeon will be able to tell you more and what he thinks is best for you.
good luck
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down