Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

overs unders and partials????

+2
shellymae
jen86
6 posters

Go down

overs unders and partials???? Empty overs unders and partials????

Post by jen86 29th April 2011, 4:09 pm

which one is spose to give u that more fake look or natural look??? im gettn confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any help girls!! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

overs unders and partials???? Empty Re: overs unders and partials????

Post by shellymae 29th April 2011, 4:25 pm

I don't think that it's neccesarily the placement but more the type of implant you choose..like round vs profile..the projection etc...so many choices.lol!
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th April 2011, 5:15 pm

You'll get a natural look from any placement if your surgeon chose the right one for you.

Every BA from a surgeon isn't the same, they tailor the patients needs to get the best from an implant to get as natural look as possible, this is dependant on lots of things such as body fat, breast tissue, the shape of your breasts, the way your rib cage falls as well as many other factors.

In saying that... like with a natural breast, if you want a natural look, you wear the right bra to give you that, if you want a fake look, there are bra's out there to create that look too.

I was asked more than once with my tiny B cups pre-BA if I'd had a BA, I just wore good bras that gave the illusion of a good uplifted cleavage.

I can do the same now, have a natural look or enhance my look with a good push-up bra and have a whopper of a cleavage! LOL. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 29th April 2011, 8:11 pm

Ahhh right, okay...well I said to my surgeon that I wanted natural but I wanted lots of volume from th top of my boob to my nipple frm the side, I didnt want that gentle slope to th nipple that r common of natural boobs. So he sed partials! Do u think I will acheive that fullness above th nipple? Atm its really round n full frm th side, I just hope when they settle, they dont end up being slopey! Xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th April 2011, 10:02 pm

I think you'll definately lose some of the upper pole you have now without doubt babe, so be prepared for that, how much upper pole you'll be left with I just don't know, but you WILL still maintain that look with a push-up bra,
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 29th April 2011, 10:14 pm

This reminds me of something that happened to me the other day in La Senza. I was with my friend who has also had a BA a year ago. We were talking about BAs and the assistant told me that she's had hers done a year ago too. She asked me what placement I'd had and I said unders, and my friend said she'd had overs. The assistant then said she'd had overs and they were MUCH better than unders because unders look fake, apparently shrug I was a bit p****ed off for a bit but then I thought to myself, this girl needs to get herself onto BJSF! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Cookie would tell her the facts but in a much nicer way than the look I gave her Hysterical Hysterical
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th April 2011, 11:04 pm

To get a fake look you would normally have to request it. Most surgeons will aspire to give you the most natural look possible while also increasing the size of your breasts. I asked James McDiarmid a question on how to obtain this look, (which I believe he doesn't like to do from his answer lol) he said:
The usual way to get a fake look is a very large round extra high profile implant in a subglandular pocket.

quote taken from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you had no upper pole fullness and your surgeon was worried that visability of the implant and rippling would be a good possibility then probably choosing partials was the best option for you, giving you upper pole fullness but with a natural look because the top half will be covered by a layer of muscle, hiding the implant and hopefully preventing rippling at the top. As cookie has said they never stay as high as straight after your op, So you will lose a little of the fullness at the top that you have now. You may have got used to this and want to keep them where they are, and when they do drop down a bit you may think you have lost a lot of upper pole fullness but that probably wont be the case, it's just a matter of getting used to them all over again.

Last edited by misf1 on 30th April 2011, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th April 2011, 12:53 am

You will be able to get the more rounded look on top with a good bra. I know mine have a natural slope without a bra, but with the la senza double gel gra in a few sizes too small I could have someones eye out, they look very full at the top. So mine are like xtina here when I wear the bra.
overs unders and partials???? Christ10
rather than
overs unders and partials???? Images12
Not that there is anything wrong with either pic, I like all boobs lol. I just wanted mine to look natural as possible because 1 I havent got the guts for the attention I'd get from a fake look, and 2 I like to hide mine while at work or with my family.
here is a pic of la senza double gel bra and when it says double gel, there really is very little in it, barely anything but it's placed so it pushes the boobs in and up. A double gell bra in my A cup size meant the size of two pairs of chicken fillets in each cup lol, it is no where near that amount of gel:
overs unders and partials???? 215x0-10

Last edited by misf1 on 30th April 2011, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th April 2011, 6:21 am

misf1 wrote:You will be able to get the more rounded look on top with a good bra. I know mine have a natural slope without a bra, but with the la senza double gel gra in a few sizes too small I could have someones eye out, they look very full at the top. So mine are like xtina here when I wear the bra.
overs unders and partials???? Christ10
rather than
overs unders and partials???? Images12
Not that there is anything wrong with either pic, I like all boobs lol. I just wanted mine to look natural as possible because 1 I havent got the guts for the attention I'd get from a fake look, and 2 I like to hide mine while at work or with my family.
here is a pic of la senza double gel bra and when it says double gel, there really is very little in it, barely anything but it's placed so it pushes the boobs in and up. A double gell bra in my A cup size meant the size of two pairs of chicken fillets in each cup lol, it is no where near that amount of gel:
overs unders and partials???? 215x0-10
wow! thanks for all th pics and diagrams..bless u! i know ile lose fullness from th top, which is fine, im just hoping i wont cos i said to my surgeon, i wanted to have a veryn full profile from the side but dont wanto look fake...and he immeadiatly suggested partials.....
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th April 2011, 8:52 am

Sweetie, you're gonna have great boobs, you 'will' loose some of your upper fullness and you need to prepare for that to happen hunni, but you boobs will NOT be small.

You're 9 days post-op sweetness, still have swelling and your implants are still sat high, they aren't going to stay up there, they're going to drop and settle allowing the lower pole to fill out and the breast to protrude forward.

I'm not saying this to upset you lovely, but to prepare you.

460CC is a BIG implant for your size and you're going to have yourself a BIG pair of boobs sweetness, but you WILL lose some of the upper pole fullness, but I said and misf1 showed in pics, you WILL still maintain that upper pole fullness if you want from wearing a push-up bra, xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th April 2011, 9:17 am

as long as they r big then!!! lol, will i get that slope without a bra on?? i dont want it! i want them to look full from the side without a bra on..i no they wont stay as they r now, which is fine, cos they r very boxy from the side, but dont wanto just go slopey!!!! shrug thanks for advice girls...it all makes sense!! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 30th April 2011, 10:59 am

youve got to remember that youre dealing with the human body, real skin and real muscle, which will change and you cant always predict how it will or wont hold the implant. Youve also got to take gravity into account, so even with a good firm round implant, it will change slightly over time and probably slope slightly at the top whether you want it to or not.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th April 2011, 11:09 am

I doubt you'll be unhappy with your result Jen, but sweetie, I think you're gonna have to get that overly round upper pole thing out of your head, even the pic misf1 posted, they could well be early post-op when you've got two boulders stuck on your chest, but like Abbie said, over time, the weight of your natural breast and the implant is going to drop! especially if the implant size is so out of proportion to your body frame (I don't think yours is though), eventually gravity is gonna naturally encourage them down.. but as has been said, it's nothing you cant get back from a push-up bra.

Even all the girls with the really big implants wear push-up bras to create that fake round pushed up look if they want it babe.

The beauty of having a BA is that you just no longer need all the padding. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down