Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Buddies

+12
SoHereIAm
jabberwocky
drinkeroftea
EmzH
Littleannie
Skates
going4it
ashleejay
Monday121
_wildflower_
Vickyxo
Charlii
16 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

May Buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: May Buddies

Post by going4it 1st May 2015, 10:08 pm

Were you told about drinking at your pre op? I wasn't told not to and my docs say just not to smoke the day of the op. I don't smoke anyway but that's what it says. I even asked about eating garlic etc as I've never been told to avoid it before any other ops and she said there was no need to anything different to normal.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow, have you got any nice plans? What a great present you're getting!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 2nd May 2015, 5:19 am

Pain was awful when i woke up from GA as i forgot y i was there amd it was sp tight on my chest! Sleepin up is a buggar bjt feelijg good today! The drains r slightly scary hope they come out today! So thirsty 2 keep drinking lots of water  havent been able tp goo to the loo by myself but hopefully  today i will try!! Ive had a look twice! Once when i got back to the room and once when my mum come! Ive got a few pics but dont have pic trail x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 2nd May 2015, 5:29 am

So the hospital is so hot i basically took all my pjs off through out my stay...not sure if its the drugs or the heating so if u can get thin pjs do! I kind of wished i stayed in the hospital gown as ot was easier foe the nurses to check on the drains  :) good luck ladies ur all b soon! Bet thing i did! Xxx
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 2nd May 2015, 7:42 am

That's great to hear it's the best thing you've ever done.
I'm a day case but the pj issues was bothering me for in hospital during the day. She told me not to take any anyway as they'll give me everything I need but good tip for the others. I think Vickyxo said she's bought short pjs too.
Hope you keep feeling better as the hours pass. Congratulations  Hun...you've got boobies!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 2nd May 2015, 1:04 pm

well done! Glad to hear you are well and everything is going as it should do. Its suddenly all feeling a bit real today now you are the first to have it, the rest of us to follow!!

Has anyone started taking Arnica yet or stopped taking their pill?
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 2nd May 2015, 3:20 pm

I was told to take arnica a few days before and then few days after if i bruise bad but to b honest they just looked really stretched not reslly that brusied yet! Il start back on the arinca tomoz as i have some serious strong pain killers amd antibiotics so domt wanna over do it all! Not long now girls!!!xxx
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 2nd May 2015, 8:04 pm

Hi may buddies I started my arnica yesterday as told to take it week before and then 3 days after.
And yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I got told to stop drinking and smoking 2 weeks before. Have stopped both . Very proud of myself as the smoking has been struggle. 
And thNk you for my birthdAy wishes .....I will be getting the best pressies............boobies xxx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 3rd May 2015, 9:58 am

Well done you've done brilliantly! I was at a wedding yesterday but ended up with a migraine so hardly drank anything. I'm going to start arnica today too. I didn't buy any as knew I had some somewhere that I had for post childbirth. I found it yesterday morning.
How are you feeling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? I'm so excited!
How are you doing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 3rd May 2015, 10:08 am

Morning :) im good now! Thank u! Day 1 i think was all the drugs making me feel ill the only issue at the mo is sleeping! Im only sleeping a few hours at a time im not to uncomlfy i just find if im still for too long i get that achey boob evwryone seems to talk about! I think they are shrinking also not hetting bigger like everyone says!!!

Are u excited not long now!! X x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 3rd May 2015, 10:10 am

Oh and the bloated belly!! I look sooo pregnant!!!! Think im going to have to take something so b prepared ladies!
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 3rd May 2015, 10:19 am

Oh wow I love that you've said you're good at only 2 days post op that's brilliant news. Hope we can say the same!!  I'm worrying about sleeping, or not sleeping as I don't cope well with little sleep. But I would rather have big boobs and no sleep!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 3rd May 2015, 4:51 pm

Hi. I am excited but also so nervous. Got all my nail varnish off today and my acrylic nails just got to get tummy button ring out. What time you got to leave on Thursday [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ???? I got to wait for phone call on Wednesday to see what time I am going in. Xxxxx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 3rd May 2015, 5:11 pm

I need to be there for 7am so will leave at 630am. Hubby will come in with me for an hour or so and then will need to take our little one to nursery and come back. I can't believe it's this week! 
I need to stop eating at midnight and can just sip water in the morning but nothing else. I get migraines when I fast though so I hope I'll be first on the list and not have to wait about for ages.
There is wifi though so I'll have to speak to you guys to keep me sane and calm! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 4th May 2015, 12:28 pm

Hey girls not long now!! I have just booked my first check up for the 12th! Seems far away!! X x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 4th May 2015, 1:07 pm

1 week to go!! This time next week i could have new boobs!!! So exciting! Feel like i'm forgetting things to have on my take with me list!
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 4th May 2015, 6:16 pm

I keep running through things in my mind - MUST remember to write everything down so its all in one place! 
Is anyone taking their V pillow with them to hospital? As I am having uplift too they have said to expect a 2 night stay. Are any other May buddies having an uplift too?
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 4th May 2015, 6:53 pm

I didnt take it with me my OH bought ot the next day and it was HEAVEN! Take it if u have it x x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 5th May 2015, 12:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i haven't bought one!! Was hoping that the ridiculous amount of normal pillows we have at home would do the trick. Keep adding stuff to my list of things to take with me xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 5th May 2015, 1:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im glad your recovering well :-) what size implant did you have? Xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 5th May 2015, 2:03 pm

EmzH it's so exciting isn't it! 2 more sleeps for Littleannie and I!! Eek!!
I've not got a v pillow either. I had every intention of getting one but I'm hoping to make some kind of cosy nest with a double duvet instead and if I feel like I really need one I'll ask hubby to go and pick one up from argos or dunelm for me. Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 5th May 2015, 2:14 pm

How are you doing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? I think I saw a post about your wound where the drains were removed but I can't find it now? Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 5th May 2015, 2:30 pm

For me that was the worse part i havent had kids so dont no what the milk feels like one side was fine but the other did hurt a little and is really bruised apart from that all good :) i think they feel a bit squishy now which is good! Back ache is not good! Sleeping isnt too bad now either! Tried on an old bra for giggles yesterday!!! X x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 5th May 2015, 2:31 pm

hey vicky they gave me 335 in the end...defo boobie greed but i love it!!!!! X x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 5th May 2015, 3:00 pm

Sounds like you are having a brilliant recovery. My surgeon doesn't use drains so pleased I can avoid that! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 5th May 2015, 4:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah im debating whether to have 335 or 345! I know i will get boob greed though thats the only thing xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next