Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post op bras sizes - confused.com!

+5
mirren001
mrsball
Boobies2be
COOKIE
Lauramumof3
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post op bras sizes - confused.com! - Page 2 Empty Re: Post op bras sizes - confused.com!

Post by Lauramumof3 10th January 2015, 7:30 pm

Yes hun motiva is what I'm having, do you know what the difference is? X
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post op bras sizes - confused.com! - Page 2 Empty Re: Post op bras sizes - confused.com!

Post by sarahlou222 10th January 2015, 7:35 pm

Oh and they said 150cc each size up.. and through my research I thought 90cc ish would change a cup size up xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th January 2015, 7:48 pm

Sorry, Do you mean difference in feel, material or size? X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 10th January 2015, 7:53 pm

sarahlou222 wrote:Oh and they said 150cc each size up.. and through my research I thought 90cc ish would change a cup size up xx

It can be between 90cc and 150/200cc depending on the person, petite ladies 90cc can take them up a cup size on larger frames it can take around 150 plus to gain one cup size. 

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th January 2015, 7:55 pm

Thank you for clarifying :)
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 10th January 2015, 8:01 pm

There's zero science in what takes you up a cup. I went from AA to DD with 340, so that's 56cc per cup size. Entirely depends on the girl.

Im a little confused - surely volume is volume regardless of the implant. A cubic centilitre is always going to be the same thing. How can a 410cc be the same as a 350cc? Unless they were talking about different profiles, I smell BS.

Motiva seem to be what THG are now pushing. There is no real difference between them and the allergans, it seems like they're just getting a better deal on the motiva. There are previous threads on this more in depth, but they are both 5th gen implants.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 10th January 2015, 8:05 pm

Charlii wrote:
Im a little confused - surely volume is volume regardless of the implant. A cubic centilitre is always going to be the same thing. How can a 410cc be the same as a 350cc? Unless they were talking about different profiles, I smell BS.

Totally agree, I don't get how a cc implant can come up small?! 
The dimensions may be diffrent which may give a slight change in look but Ccs are Ccs?! 

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th January 2015, 8:08 pm

Thank you!!! This is EXACTLY what I said to her.. And she said 'it just is!' X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 10th January 2015, 8:09 pm

In all 3 I guess sarahlou222 I wasn't asked etc that's just what surgeon wrote down! I wasn't told about any other kind of implants,  wonder if I could have gone cheaper? Lol alls I know is PC was pushing ones with lifetime guarantee which my hubby has since pointed out to be bs coz its lifetime of implant not my lifetime, I feel it was slightly mid sold, it's been 5 days since I paid 2/3 of my surgery costs do I have any muscle power to renegotiate here?  Feel so stupid!!! and can't wait until Tuesday to go in armed with wuestions and knowledge haha,  I was wondering how many cc's would roughly make a cup size, I hoping it is around 90-100cc per cup size because I'm small :0/ 5ft 2 8 stone give or take a few £'s either side so thank you mrsball for clarifying that!

X
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 10th January 2015, 8:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the Motiva are still top of the game implants. You're only ever going to get the 'life of the implants' guarantee. Plus if you on THG's site, theres not that much difference in the two, just the fancy words they use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I wouldn't worry about it.

Also, have a look here, from when this first cropped up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 10th January 2015, 8:20 pm

Charlii you my dear are a superstar!!! Thank you x
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2