Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused about sizes?!?!

+2
Clara
debsrich
6 posters

Go down

Confused about sizes?!?!  Empty Confused about sizes?!?!

Post by debsrich 11th November 2011, 11:03 pm

Hi ladies,
So I am booked for 3 weeks time to have the benelli lift and implants... But I am questioning the sizes ps and I discussed and he put down to order.
I am currently 36c/38b and after looking at other ladies photos, bras, and comparing to how my boobs were in the past at their biggest (when pregnant/breastfeeding) I want to be around an E. now taking into consideration what everyone says about fake boobs measuring bigger than they look, I probably want to measure an F. I am having the soft touch natrelles, and Ps has ordered 2 sizes in high profile (510 & 560 I think) and 2 sizes in moderates- 445 & 485. At my last appointment I decided on the 485 mods but said I'll trust mr hassans judgement in surgery. I have since decided that I do not want the high profiles- it is the moderates that I definitely want.

But now I'm worrying that the 485s won't be big enough?!?! What do I do?! Can I go up a size in moderates?! Because obviously that means they'll be wider?! Or is the cc set by the BWD?! If I had the slightly larger/wider implants, would this give me more chance of having closer together boobs??

Sorry for the long essay!!!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you!!!!
xxx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Confused about sizes?!?!  Empty Re: Confused about sizes?!?!

Post by Clara 12th November 2011, 12:11 am

Hi Hun I'm pretty sure the the cc is set by your BWD. The four sizes you've mentioned have a BWD of 13.5 & 14. I think if you go wider it won't just make your boobs closer together but stick out at the sides. I would've thought you should go up roughly 4 sizes with the 485's?
Here's a link to the Natrelle catalogue in case you haven't already seen it :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 12th November 2011, 8:24 am

Thanks hun. I was looking at the catalogue last night. The next size up is 520- so not a huge jump, then 600, each one 5mm larger.
But my confusion lies in that how comes ladies with much smaller than me frames- eg 32/34 back have implants of 500?? Surely your BWD grows with your frame size?! Oh it's all so confusing!!
xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th November 2011, 10:53 am

they prob have HP or UHP for the higher cc with narrower frame... and they lose some projection if they go under.. shrug I think unders or dual plane squash them a bit so the profile is more 'slopey' not rounded in the upper pole, but overs look great too if there is good tissue to start! dance HP can look very natural. :thumbs: Also, with saline the implant can be overfilled a certain amount which adds volume and projection, hence narrowing the BWD of the actual implant (ie. if an implant was 13cm, then overfilled it would be more like 12cm...) so some girls may have a high cc but narrow BWD. boobsign
How tall are you, because if your ribcage is about 36in like your band size, then the HP may very well look natural on you as they will fill the broad chest area without looking too 'big and ball-like'? Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th November 2011, 10:58 am

If you want a lot of projection, you may need bigger in the mod profile.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th November 2011, 11:02 am

...also going wider in a moderate may well make you look too broad and have mad side boob. shrug Is there a mod plus option? I dunno honey, but I would rather perky boobs than wide flat ones... trust your PS coz they do it all the time. I wouldn't push the BWD too much over 1cm coz you obviously have great starting volume so they may be way wide if you do... I dunno. Sorry! Heart Hug xxx
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 12th November 2011, 11:06 am

Thank you!!
I am 5foot 3inches. I measure 37 round rib cage. I am having overs- I have enough tissue already- which is good.
I have drove myself crazy with this!! And I keep looking at different boobs!! There's loads of ladies that have had high or ultras that I think look fab, but over all it is the 'flatter', 'rounded' look I prefer that moderates (or even lows in some cases) give.
The other issue I have is I do not want to go too big, as I think huge boobs on ladies with larger frames and not tiny little waists can make them look larger all over. I've alwaysbattled with my weight and size, and I'm more or less where I want to be now, dress size Uk 12-14, although still have a jelly belly I need to work on!! I do not want to end up having to buy size 16s again to accommodate big boobs!!! I know some things will be effected, blouses, maybe jackets etc, but don't want to not fit into size 12-14 dresses and things I already own!!!
xx
Eeeekk I'm such a pain!!!!
xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th November 2011, 11:38 am

lol!! I know...I have the same thoughts! haha! :doh:

I think that the volume will make the same difference in your clothes no matter what the projection (HP 510 or MP 520) because it's still going to fill your clothes that same volume amount extra. The HP would just make the front fuller, and mods, the width would be fuller i guess...... shrug

I say if you trust your surgeon let them take some of each to try them in the OR, otherwise just go with your gut and take the plunge...but if you ask me I would get a variety... at least you won't be able to say "if only I had..." Give You
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 12th November 2011, 11:54 am

Thanks.. That's exactly how I left it after my last appointment!! That I preferred the mods 485 but he'd order all 4 and see what worked best! But I guess the more I see the more my mind changes!!! Doh!! And when you see how the cup size increases so differently for different people- some people getting 5 cups larger from a 350 implant etc, whereas others only increasing 2?! Just makes it even harder with making your own decision!!!
Grrrr!!! Whatever I end up with I just can't wait to have some big firm jubblies where they should be dance
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th November 2011, 11:59 am

debsrich wrote: I just can't wait to have some big firm jubblies where they should be dance
x

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
jubblies

good luck, you'll look amazing no matter what he picks...that's his job!! dance Hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 12th November 2011, 12:12 pm

Haha!!
Thank you!!!
3 weeks tomorrow!!!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 12th November 2011, 12:18 pm

Hi hun, I hope that you love whatever size you decide on/get on the day.
I think maybe it was good that I had to have the 375cc and no bigger, takes the pressure off but I still get the boobie greed lol

Iv found the extra high profile to still look natural and a nice round shape, I know alot of people get a bit scared of the thought of high and extra highs x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th November 2011, 1:14 pm

...plus, once the pocket is settled in with the size you get, you can go bigger next time because of your 'new' BWD! :thumbs:
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 12th November 2011, 2:08 pm

Take piccys along to your ps, set up another consultation before your op and show him the size and look your after! That way you'll feel a little more confident surgeons are no good with sizes it's ok saying I want an E cup but all men's ideas vary on what an E size is. Take or email a few piccys across you'll be paying alot of money for your op so take advantage of another consultation him good luck
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 12th November 2011, 2:27 pm

Thank you! I have emailed my Pcc about a couple of other bits, and mentioned I'm having this dilemma.. When I put the sizer fillet things in the bra at both previous appointments, even the smallest ones seemed huge- and the largest seemed TOO big- but just worried about ending up with boob greed!!
When looking at photos of other ladies to look at sizes and profiles- it's so difficult to compare as not so many people with a wider frame like me!
Thanks for you're advice!!
xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down