Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So confused with sizes!!??

+9
BlondeBarbie
MsTeews
_Carrie_
gotsomeboobs
cakey_baby
Skyla
misf1
annefinackapan
kat24
13 posters

Go down

So confused with sizes!!?? Empty So confused with sizes!!??

Post by kat24 6th June 2009, 7:27 pm

I'm due to see my surgeon again in a couple of weeks.. and really cant wait as i cant stop thinking about what size and type of implant im going to have!!

I had a brief consultation with Mr adamo a while ago but i knew nothing about anything so didnt ask too many questions!

I've now been reading so many girls stats before and after and cant get my head around it all!! I know every girl is so diffeent and an implant can not give a definite size..

But i'd like an idea of roughly what cc i'd be expected to have... HELP!!???

Heres my stats.. 32a/b small frame..sz6/8 and 5.3" ... and i want to be hopefully 32D Boobs

Could anyone take a guess ? or anyone who has similar stats.. Blush
kat24
kat24
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

So confused with sizes!!?? Empty Re: So confused with sizes!!??

Post by annefinackapan 6th June 2009, 7:40 pm

There is a thread on here somewhere with everyones stats that would be a good starting point for you.
Picking a size is so difficult I lost sleep over it!!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th June 2009, 7:46 pm

It might help to take some pics of boobs you'd like to have with you to see the surgeon and this will show him what sort of result you are expecting. I know I'm larger than you size 12 I was a 34A/B and had 410cc overs, i don't know what size I measure yet but am wearing a 34DD sports bra and I think it's a bit small. I asked my surgeon to make me look a 34DD and I didn't care what size I measure. As BA boobs tend to look smaller than natural boobs, I was worried if I measured a 34DD I might end up only looking a full C small D in clothes. It is a lot to think about. I'm sure someone with similar stats will be along to help more than i can. Good luck in your boobie journey. All the best.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 6th June 2009, 7:53 pm

Ok I am 5ft 3 and size 8-10
I started with 32B and had 335cc's and ended up an E I would prob say between 300-325cc's?? but thats just a guess :)
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 6th June 2009, 8:32 pm

Im similar stats hun, 5ft 2 started 32a/b size 8/10 and had 250cc overs which have taken me to a 32dd.

As your only quiet small like me and starting off with a bit of tissue you wont need a very big implant to get you to a D cup.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 6th June 2009, 9:12 pm

Hey hun, sizing was def the hardest part for me, think its the most confusing part of the boobie journey, once you have seen your other surgeons and tried some implants on youll soon get an idea of what you want and like the look of hun. Defo agree with misf1 take some pics of boobs you like and dont like to your consults to help give the surgeons an idea of what your after

Good Luck hun xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 6th June 2009, 9:43 pm

I agree with cakey bakey. I'm 5'3, size 6-8 and had 255cc anatomicals, which took me from totally flat to a 32D. I do think I look more of a C in a bra and maybe a large B when naked, but any bigger would have looked fake and obvious on me and I wanted to look natural.

I would say that if you're already a B you wouldn't need much more than I've had, although (a) I'm obviously no expert and (b) it depends on all sorts of body measurements.

Also def agree with taking in pics - I took in some pics of the girl in the Next catalogue and I got exactly that size!!

Good luck

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 6th June 2009, 9:46 pm

Your the same stats as me, if you got overs probably 250-300cc would take you to a 32d maybe a bit more for unders. Do you want to look like a natural 32D or implant 32D becuase natural will look bigger xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by kat24 7th June 2009, 10:17 am

How stessful is this journey!!! it'll all be worth it in the end?!!! hope u girls agree?
Did u all get the size you were hoping for?
Is there anything u missed that u wished u had asked??
Right well im on a mission to find piccies of what i like and dislike..!!
thanks soo much!
When i go to see my surgeon do they generally have the bras for you to try the implant or is it best to take one with you??
Is it worth doing the rice bag test thingy??!!
kat24
kat24
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kat24 7th June 2009, 10:18 am

MsTeews wrote:Your the same stats as me, if you got overs probably 250-300cc would take you to a 32d maybe a bit more for unders. Do you want to look like a natural 32D or implant 32D becuase natural will look bigger xx

I want them to look natural!?! what have u girls gone for?? x
Do they use different implants for this or is it the profile?! gosh i know nothing!!!!
kat24
kat24
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th June 2009, 11:13 am

I went for the natural but slightly fake look, my surgeon warned me the size I wanted was the biggest I could have and it may give me a slightly rounder look at the top. But I think when my boobs have dropped and settled they will look mostly natural, and I will be able to do the fake look as well with a good bra. I think what msteews meant (correct me if I'm wrong girls) is that if you want to look the same as a natural 32D girl then as natural breasts look bigger you would probably need to measure a 32DD/E to look the same as natural breasts do in clothes, this is just because all boob job boobs look smaller than someone with the natural equivalent.
Then you have the choice of what profile there's so much to decide, but I'm sure your surgeon can help you decide, especially if you take photo's in. They didn't have a bra for me when I tried the implants so just held them on my boobs and had a look down and in the mirror. Wish I had taken a sports bra with me. But I put my trust in my surgeon and so far he has given me exactly what I asked for. Good luck with your choices, I know it's really hard with all the things you have to think about.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 7th June 2009, 11:25 am

Yea sorry lol, I mean that if you wanted to have boobs the same as 32D natural breasts, then its better to tell the surgeon you want a larger size like 32DD, as breast implants tend to look smaller than natural ones.

The profile is to decide if you prefer more width or more projection with your implants. Basically the higher the profile, the more they'll project and the diameter of the implant is smaller. Your surgeon will suggest what you can carry best xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 7th June 2009, 11:32 am

Id say under 300cc for a natural D cup x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 7th June 2009, 12:15 pm

If you look in the newbie section hun, it explains everything about profiles, placements and different implants.

I would guess if your a B cup you can probably have overs or unders as you have some tissue to start with. If you want a really natural look the surgeon will probably recommend unders but i had 250cc overs and they look really natural.

As misf1 and m teews said implants measure larger than they look so if you came out measuring a D cup you will probably only look a C cup.

Hope you decide on your size soon its probably the worst part of it all! i would ask your surgeon what he thinks aswell.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 7th June 2009, 1:02 pm

Wow!!!! Nighmare decisions!! I am not much help I am taller thin and boney started 34a now 34c/d 32dd depending on bra make.

I simply requested the most natural looking boobs I could have...not noticible to others and made me feel good about me Blush

The anatomicals 250 full unders were decided on for this reason, also, as I had no breast tissue and boney chest. Also my age and need for mammogram and not wanting to see or feel the implant, however there is much more to it that this. Gosh I am no help!!!!

But 250 will look much bigger on someone with a small frame and sats. CB has 250 overs which is proof. If you relate your stats to others simmilar you will be more on track. I wish you luck!!xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by kat24 7th June 2009, 2:21 pm

i'd be really greatful of any similar stats post op pics? heads spinning!!!!!
kat24
kat24
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 8th June 2009, 6:51 am

i would tell the surgoen u like to look a whatever cup size u want not measure look thats what i did
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 8th June 2009, 3:09 pm

I was 32b and had 340cc overs taking me to 32dd/e.. so maybe around 250-300 approx to acheive D? just a guess. x
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 8th June 2009, 3:13 pm

Hi,
I am 5'2 size 6 and was a 32 a/saggy b before - I had 265 unders and am now measuring between 30dd/e and 32d but I think I only look a C - hope that helps!

Claire.
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down