Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tight pectoral muscles preventing fluffing?

+4
Charlii
COOKIE
Seashell72
tigertonix
8 posters

Go down

tight pectoral muscles preventing fluffing? Empty tight pectoral muscles preventing fluffing?

Post by tigertonix 24th January 2014, 5:49 pm

Hi, girliess!
Before my op I used to be what you might call a gym bunny! I did lots of running, crosstrainer, rowing machine.. some weights (but not really heavy weights just enough to challenge me) so I think I may have tight pectoral muscles (but not definite as my surgeon never mentioned anything).. Anyway, if I do have tight pectoral muscles.. could this mean that they are still holding the implant quite tight at 4 weeks post op? I hope so because I feel like they haven't properly dropped and fluffed yet and I'm so desperate for them to start. If my muscles are holding the implants tight will they eventually let them go and relax?
Thank you!!!xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

tight pectoral muscles preventing fluffing? Empty Re: tight pectoral muscles preventing fluffing?

Post by Seashell72 24th January 2014, 6:43 pm

You could have tight muscles, but also, you are still very early days so dropping and fluffing could take months to happen as yet. I think I remember a post quoting 9 months for dropping and fluffing to happen to one lady....

I wouldn't worry yourself yet about whether they are too tight, give it time and then consult your surgeon if after say 9 months to a year they are still sitting high.. 

Tink had this problem I think so hopefully she will be along soon to advise you better than me, but I think her re-op was done about a year after her initial op..... 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

tight pectoral muscles preventing fluffing? Empty Re: tight pectoral muscles preventing fluffing?

Post by tigertonix 24th January 2014, 6:48 pm

Thanks so much, seashell!
That's really helpful advice, thank you! Xxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2014, 6:58 pm

At 4 weeks post-op, I wouldn't worry that your boobs haven't yet dropped Toni.

You're still incredibly early in your recovery and have a way to go yet. My boobs didn't 'start' to drop until 10 weeks post-op Toni and it was 12 weeks before fully settled.

You're due for another post-op check soon aren't you? Generally around the 6ish week post-op marker, although some surgeons see their patients at 12 weeks, but if you're still unhappy then then your surgeon can offer advise to help get those babies down where they should be hun.

But for now... I'd just enjoy your recovery. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 24th January 2014, 7:31 pm

You always give such thorough advice, Cookie!! Thank you so much for your help!
Yes, well remembered, my op is next week! Thank you, babe! I'll just be patient and enjoy my very slow but lovely journey! :) xxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th January 2014, 7:40 pm

Mine were definitely still under my chin at 4wks, so I wouldn't worry about it just yet. If I remember correctly, around wk5 one of them headed south. Then they would take it in turns - even up, then the other would go again! Like Cookie, it wasn't until around 10-12wk that I properly noticed them in place. The fluffing didn't happen (I think) until around 6m.  So its all gravy baby!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th January 2014, 8:26 pm

this is the prob that I had along with good tight skin so this is why ive been told to have asome patience this time round and i think that i can see a slight diff xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 24th January 2014, 8:27 pm

Hey toni

I was like you a proer gym bunny going up to 5 times a week before ba but now the most I've been is three times in a week. 

I saw my surgeon as had a rash and pain about two weeks ago and he said to me to start massaging my boobs as they haven't dropped and I think it is because of the muscle holding them, just hope they drop by april otherwise may be looking at re op
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 24th January 2014, 8:32 pm

Thank you, girls!! It seems like you've all been or still are in my position! Thanks, sweeties xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th January 2014, 8:33 pm

oh im still in that position a year down the line hahahahaha

you will settle lovely, all in good time xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 24th January 2014, 8:47 pm

Bless you, Tink!! Thanks, babe xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 25th January 2014, 12:15 am

my surgeon told me it was an actual struggle to get my implants in, the muscles were so tight! I had to walk proper hunched after the op, it wasn't until nearly 2 weeks i could properly stand up straight lol x
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 25th January 2014, 12:16 am

by the way i'm not surprised you're a gym bunny, i can't even see your whole torso but can tell you have great abs x
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 25th January 2014, 1:50 am

Ahh really? I walked really hunched too! Does that mean they're being held tight? Aw thank you babe!! I don't actually go to the gym anymore but I did before my op. I think I'm just going to stick to power walking as a way of keeping fit for the next few months xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 25th January 2014, 11:09 am

Think I may have had tight pecs as mine seemed to take forever to settle, they do get there in the end , just for some it takes that little bit longer. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 25th January 2014, 11:22 am

Mirron ur my proof that it can.all turn.out perfect xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down